Suspicious

My Strange Mafia Family

 

 

...

"We're ready" Daehyun was pumped for today. Today was the moment to become stronger in the training center Luhan recommended to train in. Luhan had tagged along as well, which bothered Daehyun a little. What's more bothersome is that Teen Top tagged along. Why he was so bothered by it is because they were always clinging onto you. There were no opportunities to talk to you. 

"Daehyun, your muscles will grow the size of my won't it" Zelo said. Daehyun frowned. "But your isn't big" Daehyun just understood it all. He hit Zelo's head and shook his head. 

"Noona, Daehyun hyung hit me" Zelo whined and hugged you. You just patted Zelo's head. "Don't be like that, you must've been the one provoking him at first" You said and you hit the right spot. Daehyun laughed at Zelo's failed attempt to make you scold him. 

"We're here" Luhan said, there was only one building on this big landscape. The building was huge. Huge enough to get Himchan ''. "T-this place is so hot, I'm in love" Himchan's eyes sparkled. Yongguk felt disgusted the moment he saw Himchan's sparkling eyes. 

"Now let's go in" Luhan opened up the door and the door automatically opened up. It was pitch black in the room, but the light immediately once you all stepped in. In came a man in a black suit, he immediately bowed 90 degrees to welcome Luhan who was a known face around this place. 

"Hello master Luhan, it's been a long time since you last came here" the butler said, he was called the black butler and had no actual name for the time being. Luhan just slightly bowed and introduced you all to him. He nodded after hearing out Luhan. 

"Okay, then you'll be staying here for a month together with Exo who's also here" the Black butler said and smiled. Daehyun's face fell again. *Even more troublesome!* Luhan shook his head, to think that they were here as well. That would mean that the whole alliance except for BigBang were here. It was very quiet here, the autumn had already begun to vanish away and the cold was near. 

"A month you say, then we'll miss Christmas won't we. Or are we going to stay here as well or regularly visit?" Daehyun asked. "Sorry, but you'll be staying here for a month. We have already prepared rooms for all of you" the black butler smiled that butler smile again. His smile looked always the same. A dimple, eyes closed and teeth showing. That smile also looked like a smile any businessman would do. 

"I don't like his smile" Youngjae voiced out, Yongguk also felt slightly suspicious. "Oh come on, let's enjoy the moment" Niel said and closed down his phone. the black butler instantly stopped. "Please hand in your phones as well, we do not allow phones here" he spoke up. Not only did Youngjae and Yongguk feel suspicious, everyone else felt suspicious as well. Very suspicious. 

Luhan who showed no signs of worry just nodded to confirm that they should hand them all in. Youngjae closed down his phone entirely. "Sorry, I have private and exclusive information in my phone so please understand that I'll be taking the phone battery off" Youngjae said and took it off. The butler smiled again, that businessman smile! It was suspicious again. 

"Hyung, I feel weird" Ricky whispered to C.A.P. He nodded. "Me too, let's be careful shall we" C.A.P said and handed in his phone. The black butler just stood there waiting for all the phones to be handed in. Luhan felt kind of worried and laid back because this had never happened before. They usually had the rights to keep their phones. 

"I trust you black butler" Luhan patted his shoulder and walked ahead to meet up with the Exo members. We awkwardly followed the black butler who showed us our rooms. You got a room for yourself, the rest had to share rooms with each other. 

"Is it okay if I take a rest first?" You asked the black butler. He nodded and opened up the door, he gave you a key. "You'll need this" he said and grinned. You looked down on the black key, it was shining and looked really expensive. How could such a key be used to a mere room? You closed the door to test the key, you slowly put it in to the keyhole to lock the door. 

"The key doesn't work though, did I get the wrong key?" You asked yourself. But there was no way he could give a key like this without realizing it's wrong. 

"This place is suspicious" You shook your head and slept on your fluffy bed. 

-------

"Am I the only one who feels suspicious of this place?" Yongguk asked the rest. The shook their heads. "I think that we need to put our guards up" Himchan said while looking around in the room. He could feel a presence watching over them. 

"It's too suspicious, no matter how I looked at it" Himchan took of his warm, black and fluffy coat. He threw it on the couch trying to find his other hidden phone. "I always have two phones on me" Himchan smirked and turned the phone on. 

"Eeek, for god's sake. I swear that I heard someone scream!" Daehyun said. Everyone got silent. They heard something as well. 

"Oh don't worry, it's only me watching horror movies" the black butler suddenly appeared and said. He took of his dirty white gloves while smiling. 

I'm alone in this darkness. Where am I? What am I? 
What's happening? I got transferred to where? 
I'm starting to feel ill though. 
Who's here? 
The person hit me. 
It hurt. 
Yet did I smile. 
Life is unfair isn't? 
I have no memories left.

"Well, dinner will be ready downstairs. It'll be spagetthi and meatballs for dinner" the butler headed down. Yongguk and Youngjae eyed each other, no matter how it looked like did it feel suspicious. They all had their guards on, yet were you sleeping carelessly in your room. 

"Oh, which room is Rin's room?" Daehyun asked them. They all shook their heads, no one had any ideas. "She's sleeping in room five. She was still sleeping so I didn't wake her up" the black butler said. Yongguk shrugged his shoulders and took the elevator down with the rest. 

"Meatball!" they heard Xiumin shout with joy, Exo and Teen Top had already arrived to the dining room. The B.A.P members awkwardly sat down in the happy-go environment. The only ones who were suspicious was B.A.P and Teen Top's C.A.P and Ricky. It was kind of obvious for Exo to no feel suspicious since they know this place very well and the staff. 

"Let's just follow the flow" Youngjae suggested but still watched over the butler. 

...