Teen Top mansion

My Strange Mafia Family

 

 

 

 

 

...

 

"Let's see, I think that dark colored blue would fit you perfectly" Himchan hummed a song while searching through the clothing store. He looked through the dresses in the color blue.

"I'll take this one" He tossed it to a staff who catch the dress right in time. The dress was ocean blue and very simple with pearls and ribbons. He spotted white and shiny high heels. 

"Take your shoe off" You took off your shoe and Himchan gently placed your foot inside of the heel to see if the shoe would fit you. 

"Perfect!" He beamed, the girls around whispered with jealousy and envied you. You rolled your eyes, *What is there to envy, his girlfriend is the money* 

"Done" He clapped his hands with satisfaction. You pouted, you had to admit that his fashion sense was super good. 

"Thanks Himchan" You thanked him and paid for the clothes with Jiyong's money. 

"Are you sure that we should take Jiyong sunbaenim's cash, I mean it's his money" Himchan asked you before paying with Jiyong's black card. 

"Don't worry, I could buy five houses without him noticing any difference with his money" You clicked ok and left the shop. 

"May I ask why you want to meet this Teen Top family?" Himchan and you waited for the green light to turn on. the traffic was chaotic, many drivers was shouting with complaints. 

"Well just some personal business" You answered, Himchan sighed *Yeah right that's an clear answer you gave me* Himchan thought ironically. 

"I guess that you have good reasons for that, but aren't you kind off reckless? It's quite dangerous I don't want the same thing to happen again?" Himchan said, sounding very worried about you. You patted Himchan's head with a smile on your face. 

" Himchan, please understand me I'm not doing this for a dumb reason" You assured to him. Himchan nodded, but didn't get convinced by it. 

"Just don't do anything reckless" He poked your cheek and walked ahead of you. You pouted, *Reckless? Tssk* 

You saw a familiar car stopping in front of you. It was Jiyong. 

"Hey need a ride?" Jiyong smirked and thumbed up at you. Himchan sighed with relief, the sun was killing him and he gladly stepped into the car without a second thought. Himchan sat in the back seats and you had to sit in the front seat next to Jiyong. 

"So how was your shopping tour with Himchan?" Jiyong stopped as the red light was on. A family was happily drinking milk in a cafe that you happened to glance over at. You missed those times when your family was together, having fun. 

"Well, not bad I guess. Himchan's style is very cool" You answered. Jiyong nodded and gassed on. Jiyong was sulking with boredom. 

"I'm so bored, you should've asked me to come along" Jiyong pouted and turned around at Himchan. You smacked his arm. 

"Yaah, look at the road when you're driving" You scolded and Jiyong immediately turned his head around again and faced the front. The red light was turning on again. 

"Aish, I have an important meeting to attend after this. It's 10 million dollar on the table now, so if you excuse me now" Jiyong didn't care about the red light and would just gas through the whole traffic. The police spotted Jiyong's car and Jiyong immediately smirked. 

"Come at me!" He shouted with a playful smile. You rolled your eyes, *Not again* You glanced at Himchan who frowned with horror. He became all pale and felt like puking. 

"Himchan wants to puke, so gas on and get this over quickly" You demanded. Jiyong nodded and gassed on. The tires left black slide marks on the ground which made Jiyong satisfied. Himchan had never gone through a ride like this, and he really didn't enjoy it either. 

"Ey, Himchan you're too weak. A man shall not puke because of a stupid ride like this" Jiyong claimed and stomped on the brake. You almost flew out of your seat but remained to have your on the seat unlike Himchan who flew with his face into the seat. 

"Urgh, I don't feel so good" Himchan whined and stepped out of the car. But he instantly forgot about his pain and stared at the long, black car. 

"Damn, that's a hot car you got over there" Himchan inspected every little detail on the car with an amused face. 

"You surely know your things, I won this in the monthly mafia competition. Not too hard actually" Jiyong laughed and patted his car with his hand. 

"I like it" Himchan nodded and smirked. You waved at Zelo who bounced over. 

"Noona, look what I found in the forest" Zelo showed you an iPhone. You locked up the phone, and there was a familiar face on the background. 

"L.joe?!" You shouted. Jiyong flinched and his eyebrow twitched. He remembered L.joe, the boy who saved you and the boy who got saved by you also the boy who tried to kill his father and himself. 

"L.joe? Let me look at it" Jiyong snatched the phone away while glaring at the black iPhone. 

"I don't like this guy" He pierced his eyes at the iPhone. You frowned, *He doesn't like L.joe?..* You knew that he wouldn't like that the fact that you wanted to save L.jeo too.

"Anyways, I want to lock up this phone" Jiyong continuously clicked on random numbers and if he had luck it'd lock up, Jiyong had the luck but not the intelligence. 

"Yaah, Jiyong oppa. Look what you've done. You locked the iPhone. We won't be able to use it after 25 minutes, you idiot" You pouted and took the iPhone back. Jiyong gaped with surprise. 

"Wae? I just clicked on the numbers, how would I know that the phone would lock up" Jiyong begged for forgiveness while Himchan laughed out loud. 

"Let Youngjae fix that, he knows about things like this" Zelo took the phone and handed the phone over to Youngjae who was reading like crazy about some random information. 

"What?" Youngjae raised his eyebrow on the iPhone. 

"They locked up this phone for like 25 minutes you know how to lock up these things right?" Zelo blinked and Youngjae immediately smiled and gave him a thumb up. 

"leave it to me maknae" He started to fiddle around with the iPhone and you looked at him with curiosity. 

"You're sure that he knows what he's doing?" You whispered to Zelo who just nodded. 

"Did you find any suitable clothes?" Daehyun asked you after bouncing down with his suit and a golden clock on his wrist. You raised your eyebrow. 

"Why are you dressed to good looking?" You asked him. Daehyun smiled. "I'm coming with you, Jiyong approved of it" Daehyun replied and sat down with his legs crossed. 

"Are you sure that you'll be alright if you'll come with me?" You glanced at the iPhone from time to time. Daehyun sighed. 

"Are you sure that you'll be fine then? I don't' think so" Daehyun shook his head. 

"You're safety is a first, you're our boss how can we just let you into trouble like that?" Jongup muttered and tossed over a hairpin made of diamonds and pure silver. 

"Wear that, it's my late mom's hairpin" Jongup mumbled and scratched his head. You looked at the hairpin. 

"But it's your mom's-" 

"Just wear it" Jongup looked away and walked up. You nodded and took the hairpin gently and placed it in your pocket. 

"The iPhone is locked up, and you'll be attending the FF class event that Teen top will be holding , so don't do anything reckless or dangerous" Youngjae explained he tossed the iPhone to you and you immediately looked at the pictures. It was indeed L.joe's phone. You looked through his contact list. 

L.joe had given his family members ty names like Chunji, Niel the fatty and so on. You ended up laughing hardly at it. 

"Daebak, I have the teen top numbers in my hands" You said with excitement. You dashed up with the shopping bags, preparing yourself for a dangerous night.

"You wont' be able to do anything with their numbers either way" Himchan stated and took of his leather jacket. 

"I can't believe that you just wore that jacket in the sun hyung" Zelo shook his head with disbelief. 

"You have no idea on how cold it was on the morning" Himchan pouted and counted his money. You bounced down on your bare feet with the high heels in your hands. You dashed into the living room were everyone was sitting. 

"Let's go, the party begins in any minute" You looked at the hairpin that Jongup lend to you. You eventually took on the hairpin while smiling. Daehyun became stunned, he had never seen someone so stunning beautiful.

"Why aren't you going to wear your high heels? Anyways you look so pretty tonight noona!" Zelo glomped you and smiled with happiness. Jongup's eyes twitched he immediately separated you and Zelo from each other. Daehyun nodded. 

Yongguk chuckled, *jealousy Jongup?*

"Good job Jongup, you did the right things" Daehyun patted Jongup's shoulder with happiness. *That's what you get maknae, for acting so close with Rin*

"Do be honest, I don't know how to walk in high heels" You pretended to cry, as if it was a catastrophe. 

"Don't worry I'll lead you through the night" Jiyong assured and took your hand. Daehyun sighed, disappointed at Jiyong who held your hand. 

"Yo!" The door got slammed open and the big bang family stood right in front you your eyes. The BAP family members immediately bowed to their sunbaenim that they all admired to. 

"Don't act so formal and polite, we're in an alliance together right" Seungri patted their heads. You glomped Seungri who received you well. 

"Yo, big baby" Seungri greeted and smiled. 

Zelo frowned, *Big baby?* TOP smiled and ruffled your hair. Seungri, the invincible panda.

"We didn't get to meet during this year, glad to be in an alliance with you" TOP smirked and pinched your nose lightly. TOP that stands in the 'Top'. 

"Big baby you're looking good today" Taeyang smiled with his eyes. Taeyang the eyesmile killer. 

"Hey Daesung say something for god's sake" Jiyong ruffled Daesung's head. Daesung the quiet unknown random guy.

"Hello" Daesung simply greeted and tapped his clock. Jiyong nodded towards the limo. 

"Let's go" Jiyong said and ran to the car. A driver was waiting at you in the driver seat while greeting each of you.

Daehyun carefully entered the expensive looking car, *How many cars does Jiyong hyung own?! Or this is a limo, he owns a freaking limo?!* 

"So I don't know why you want to visit this teen top family but please don't do anything dangerous when you're there, there are lots of dangerous men mingling around" TOP repeated it twice. 

"I understand" You couldn't tell them that you wanted to save L.joe. 

"It's here right?" Jiyong connected a call with Youngjae and explained how the building looked like. Jiyong at explaining things so Youngjae just sent a picture to his phone on the teen top mansion. The limo stopped by a red carpet and Jiyong's driver stepped out to open the limo door. 

Everyone's eyes darted at the limo. No one had entered the party with a limo yet and they got excited on who the guests were this time. 

"We're drawing to much attention towards us" Seungri facepalmed himself. They didn't think about this. 

"Aish, let's just walk out cooly and do what Rin need to do" Jiyong cooly calmed them down and walked out. Jiyong had his cotton like hairstyle and a white suit. TOP followed up with his black shades and his non classy style. Seungri stepped out while wearing a black suit. Taeyang was wearing the same concept as TOP, non classy. 

Daehyun took your hand while helping you out from the limo, knowing that you had no experience in walking with high heels. 

"Omo they look so handsome!" 

"Who are they?! They look perfect!" 

You didn't know that your appearance would make this kind of ruckus. You just hoped for the Teen top family members to NOT notice you. 

"Are you fine?" Daehyun whispered into your ear. You nodded while carefully walking on the red carpet. You were well received by males and even got offered to have some drugs together with random male. 

"Don't drink a from this" Jiyong stated. 

"Yeah, drugs can be hiding in the drinks so do never ever eat or drink something in parties like this" TOP whispered to you. You nodded and glanced around, you placed the glass on a table without anyone noticing. 

You could sense a strong aura, it was no other than L.joe wearing black clothing passing by and greeting everyone with a hard face, a face with no emotion. 

You tried to force your body through the crowd, you finally reached for L.joe's hand you grabbed it and looked at L.joe with a smile. L.joe immediately smiled but at the same time did he look angry. 

"Yaah, what are you doing here It's dangerous" L.joe warned and dragged you out from the room to a room where no one was. 

He closed the door with relief and began to scold you. 

"I came to save you" You ended up with saying. L.joe's eyes gazed at you with happiness. 

"Thank you Rin-ah" L.joe curled your hair behind your ear. You tilted your head while patting his fluffily hair. 

"Let's go" You said and took L.joe's hand ready to escape from this hell but it was too late. 

"Hoo, who's this chick. I didn't know that L.joe had a girlfriend" Chunji enjoyed with teasing the poor L.joe. 

"Don't touch her" L.joe glared at Chunji while standing in front of you with a protective pose.

 

...