Trial 1

My Strange Mafia Family

 

..

 

"Rin it's time for the trial-competition" Youngjae shouted from downstairs. You groaned as you tried to sleep again. Youngjae knocked on the door again, slightly impatient. 

"Hey Rin it's time for the trial competition" he repeated. Youngjae had no idea that you were such a sleepy head. You yawned with dissatisfaction of the lack of sleep.

"I know that you want to sleep more but you agreed on this trial so you have to be there, no?" Youngjae was using his brain to pursue your will to come with him. You rolled your eyes, it did work. You took on your clothes and looked at yourself in the mirror.

"now let's go" You beamed. Youngjae shook his head and your usual hyperness.

You looked at the black limo, it was specially prepared for you, the exo family and the teen top family who would also watch over the trial. The driver stepped our while kindly holding up the cardoor for you guys. You smiled at the driver with the brightest smile ever, the driver got a surprise attack and looked away with a red face. Your driver was young just like Luhan and the rest it seemed like.

 It was a miracle that all of you actually fitted in. Exo explained earlier that they were divided into two groups. 

You stared at the massive crowd. 

"Why is there a massive crowd over there?" You asked Jongup. Jongup shrugged his shoulders. 
 
"Stupid, it's the contestants" Youngjae said. You gaped *All those are contestants?!*
"Damn, there's even more S groups like SUJU" Luhan eyed them one after one. 
"I'm starting to feel nervous" Zelo said while hiding behind you. You patted his head. 
 
"me too" You said. There was a tension between the mafia families. The trial would be held inside a big building, a sports hall. 
You entered the sports hall, you stared at the crowd. IT was hard to believe that so many came. You spotted BigBang behind you and...G-dragon!
 
"Oppa!" You shouted while hugging him like there would be no tomorrow. Daehyun looked away with jealousy. "I've missed you!" you smiled. Jiyong smiled at you, in this situation was he Jiyong and no longer G-dragon. Jongup laughed. 
"jealous?" Jongup whispered to Daehyun. Daehyun immediately elbowed him while Himchan was secretly laughing. 
Not until now did they realize your presence. They all stood up while bowing. You were taken back by surprise. 
 
"Oi, that girl is pretty" 
 
"Who is she?" 
 
"A maid?" 
 
You pouted *I'm the boss! A maid?!*
 
You walked upstairs where microphones and everything was prepared. You stood at the balcony watching them from above. Yongguk took the microphone. 
"This is B.A.P's a.k.a Kwon family's boss, Rin" Yongguk pushed you forward you everyone got to see you. You spotted Kyuhyun and Donghae watching you from below. They smirked. 
Donghae and Kyuhyun glanced at each other *I don't want power but I want Rin* and so they both laughed having the same thoughts.
 
"She's the boss" 
 
"No way" 
 
"She must be strong" 
 
You could hear them all, you were nothing near a strong boss. G-dragon smiled. He took the other microphone while proudly stating "Rin is strong, she was born to become a leader" and so he turned the microphone off. 
 
"If G-dragon sunbaenim says so.." 
 
"She's really strong then?" 
 
"I bet that she's super strong" 
 
You wacked G-dragon's head. 
 
"What are you saying I'm not strong or anything" You glared at G-dargon. G-dragon shrugged his shoulders. 
"It's not like you're weak either" T.O.P said from behind. You agreed, you weren't weak but at least not strong!
"So let's announce how the trail will go" Youngjae whispered. Yongguk nodded. 
He started to speak with the microphone
 
"The trial will be divided into 3 parts, we will begin with the first part at first. Rin explain" Yongguk handed over the microphone. You cleared your throat. 
"The first part will judge on your...HUMOR" You stated.
 
Everyone stayed silent for a minute. 
 
L.joe laughed and everyone else did the same. 
"Indeed, if you want to be with the B.a.P family you must have the humor" Chunji chuckled after hearing the story with the "Mafia Boss" and the cheap "coin scratching technique"
 
Although they all laughed they had their doubts. 
 
"But judging us on humor isn't that-?"
 
"Yeah I agree, judge us on strength"
 
"Yeah strength!" 
 
"I agree-"
 
"If you don't feel like doing it leave" Kyuhyun barked. 
 
"Yeah, less opponents will do fine with me" Donghae followed up with. 
 
Those who complained stayed quiet. You looked with a thankful look at Donghae and Kyuhyun.
"So you may wonder how the humor trial will go, let Youngjae our brain explain this" you eyed Youngjae to get the microphone. Youngjae took the microphone while explaining the trial more in detail. 
 
"You just have to make Rin, our boss and other laugh and you may pass" Youngjae turned his head around while laughing. 
 
Daehyun took the microphone "Oh don't forget that you can use anything to make us laugh, also the ones who's not undergoing the trial will watch as an audience until their turn has come.
 
This would mean total embarrassment. 
 
"I don' want to do this" Leeteuk snorted. 
 
"Yeah, we will be totally harming our reputation if we undergo this stupid trial" Sungmin from SUJU said. 
 
"Then let the chance slip away, I mean look at their alliance. They have BigBang a SS class, Teen top a former FF class and they have money backup from Exo. Also the boss to lead the whole thing is the Kwon former boss' Daughter" Donghae said. 
Leeteuk knew that this was the best chance to be in the best alliance right now. They had everything, criminals, money and SS class mafias. 
 
"I understand let's try our hardest" Leeteuk said with a sigh.
 
But your intentions weren't that simple when you decided to have the humor trial. It was a much deeper thought. People left one by one, they thought that it was childish to embarrass yourself in front of everyone just for the B.A.P family and alliance. 
 
So what was your true intentions?
 
"Then let's start the trial!" you said to the remaining groups. They nodded. 
 
"You all in here pass" G-dragon stated. You walked downstairs to the chairs prepared to you. 
They all gaped. 
 
"Why?!" 
 
"We haven't done anything yet?" 
 
"Yes, why do suddenly?" 
 
"Because our real intention with this test was..."You smirked.
 
"Determination to join us, you showed brilliant determination. To even go to the extent to embarrass yourself to join us is enough to clear the first trial" you smiled. Everyone without them knowing smiled along. 
 
"now that we know that you have the determination let's start the real test" You said while nodding towards Daehyun.
..
Author note:
Just realized how short the chappy is eue
 
But please comment 
^^