F class to C class

My Strange Mafia Family

 

 

 

...

You stepped out from L.joe's back. You knew how to stand up for yourself, you knew that this was something reckless but reckless was your middle name!

"Yaah, I'm here to save L.joe so don't interfere with it" You took L.joe's hand while walking out from the room. L.joe gaped with shock. 

"You just told Chunji away!" L.joe said in horror. You sighed. "And?" L.joe shook his head while following you like a dog. 

"Please understand that this is dangerous Rin, I don't mind staying here as long as it is for your safety" L.joe whispered. You shook your head. 

"You're crazy! I'm going to save you! Enough said" You stated and dragged him to the outside. Chunji glared at the floor. 

"Damn it" Chunji clenched his fist. 

"what's wrong?" Niel asked him after he had seen Chunji's dark expression. Chunji shook his head, *I want to escape from this hell as well!*

The teen top family was forced to kill and murder people by a higher rank. Everyone in the teen top family hated it. They wanted to stand in the light not the shadows. 

"L.joe is getting taken away by some girl" Chunji mumbled. Niel raised his eyebrow. 

"What?!" Niel yelled and trashed the glass of wine that he was drinking from in the trash can. Chunji wanted to get away from this hell and wanted to be saved by you too. 

"Yaah, if we don't find him THEM will come and hunt us down" Niel said with disbelief. 

----

Daehyun searched for you like forever. *She didn't do anything reckless right?*

Daehyun glanced at Jiyong who tried to talk with a strange looking man. Daehyun bumped into TOP who looked worried just like Daehyun looked like. 

"I wonder where she is" TOP said and scratched the back of his head. Daehyun nodded, *Please be safe* 

You ran through the tight crowd with L.joe. L.joe kept on having his gaze on you. Something strange was happening with him. 

"Hey, you can let go now" L.joe said and tried to slip his hand out from yours. You nodded. Everyone was dancing and it was late at night. It was like a disco or something. People did recognize L.joe quickly, and moved aside. L.joe glared at each person while running through them with you. 

"Where are they?!" Niel shouted through the room. The DJ stopped the music and the people stopped dancing. Daehyun spotted you with a weird young guy. He didn't get the situation but you were definitely escaping from this mansion. 

Jiyong spotted you as well. It was kind of easy, you were the center of attention already. The teen top family ran after you, they split up and Jiyong immediately followed your back. You turned around, shocked. You weren't the only one who was shocked.

Jiyong was just as shocked. He stared at L.joe who looked back at him with a guilty looking face. Jiyong sighed but took your hand and ran out from the mansion. L.joe didn't say anything, he just followed your tail. Daehyun who secretly took another way out from the mansion was worried nonstop about your safety. 

The big bang family was with Daehyun and they eventually got out from the mansion safely. 

"We somehow managed it" Seungri felt like puking from all running. 

"Weak maknae" Taeyang teased and knocked his head with his fist lightly. Seungri flinched with some pain. 

"Yaah, hyung" he whined. TOP gave them a glare. 

"It's not time to fool around, we're going to look for Rin now" TOP ordered. Daehyun gulped at Top's aura, it was strong and unbelievable scary. Daehyun just did what he was told and followed Top and Daesung. Daesung barely talked but Daehyun could see Daesung's hard and angry face. 

"Those bastards" he finally muttered and ran after Top who took the lead into a Forrest. They kept their heads low. infront of them was Taeyang and Seungri. 

"Aish, my suit and hairstyle is getting ruined" Seungri complained. Taeyang smacked his head with force. 

"Yaah, Rin is in danger and all you think about is freaking clothes?" Taeyang chuckled and kept his voice down as soon as he heard the Teen Top family shout at L.joe. 

"Yaah! L.joe you know what consequences this means!" CAP shouted like a wild boar. L.joe clenched his fist, he didn't want to turn around.  He was so close to leave that hellish mansion. L.joe was fighting with himself and his heart. You took L.joe's hand. 

"You're coming with me no matter what" you determined said. Jiyong smirked, *That's my girl* L.joe nodded and smiled. You ran until you finally arrived on a parking lot. The big bang family was secretly following you through the forest. The forest was filled with trees and Top doubted that they'd even get found out unless someone would make a mistake...

Taeyang suddenly tripped over a stone and cursed with all his might. 

"You ing stone hole!" he cursed under his breathe. 

"You stone ty head, you freaking bold stone this ing forest!" Taeyang continued. Daehyun stared at the teen top family with shock. Taeyang kept on cursing like a wild sorcery. Taeyang could curse like a rap song going on and on again. 

"Yaah, you freaking tyhead" Top shouted and kicked Taeyang lightly. Taeyang gaped, he just formed his mouth to some words 'WTF?'. Top glared at Taeyang. Taeyang nodded after realizing the situation so he just played along with Top. 

Seungri and the others finally understood what Top was doing. 

"You shouldn't do that kiddo" Daesung blurted out and faked a punch. Taeyang pretended to be in pain as the Teen top family continued  with running after you. You, L.joe and Jiyong were hiding behind a big stone block. You knew that you'd be found out in any seconds so you decided to step out. 

Daehyun saw what you did and just facepalmed himself. *Nothing reckless...we said*

"It's that chick!" Chunji shouted and pointed at you. Ricky playfully played around with his hyungs who looked all serious. CAP shook his head. 

"you messed with the wrong family" he stated and took out a weapon, a pole made of metal. You looked at it with horror. 

"Now, give us L.joe and we'll quietly leave you and your family" CAP smirked at Daehyun and the big bang family. They understood that they had gotten found out and immediately stepped out to protect you. 

"Isn't that Big bang hyungs?" Ricky said nervously. 

"There's nothing to fear Ricky-ah, they are like bugs compared to us" CAP said playfully and slammed his pole onto the ground. You looked frightened at him. Jiyong stopped hiding behind the stoneblock, he pushed you forward. 

"Show them what a real mafia boss is" Jiyong whispered to your ear. You looked at Jiyong's cotton like hairstyle and nodded. 

You stepped forward with a heavy step and looked at each of them. 

"Yaah! Brats, insects have no right to breathe in the same air as us! GO AWAY!" You yelled and pointed at them. Jiyong held in his laughter in, *Insect she said, pfuahahah!* You rolled your eyes away and stepped a step backwards. 

"You got some guts to point at us" Niel said and laughed. 

"You've got some guts to mess with my family" you said and spitted on the ground. 

"Oh, pretty tough" Niel teased and laughed. He snapped his fingers. The Teen top members rushed in and started out with screaming. 

"Lame" Jiyong said and shook his head. 

Jiyong took down the weakest which was Ricky. Niel flinched. That was a hard punch that Ricky received. But Teen top was outnumbered, *Why can't you Teen top guys just give up?!* L.joe slammed his hand to the stoneblock. 

T.o.p and Daehyun charged in, Taeyang and Daesung kept their heads low. 

"There's something by my head" Daesung said horrified while keeping still. Taeyang nodded. 

"A spider" he stated. Daesung jumped up while screaming. 

"A SPIDER!" Everyone's attention was darted on Daesung who just realized what ruckus he just made.

"Sorry" he apologized and lowered his head. Taeyang rolled his eyes and immediately smacked Daesung's messy hair. 

CAP took the chance to capture you and succeeded. You flinched with pain. 

"Yaah, take it easy" You muttered. Jiyong glared at CAP. 

"Let her go" he ordered him. CAP became frightened. He nervously looked at Niel for some help but he couldn't move an inch. Daesung rushed towards you and CAP to capture you back. 

"Then, sorry I'm going to take her then" Daesung playfully said and dragged you away from CAP who was in daze. 

Niel immediately kicked CAP. 

"Wake up idiot!" Niel scolded and punched CAP in the face. You stared at CAP with shock. 

"Isn't he your family member?!" You screamed with disbelief. Niel tilted his head. "And?" 

Jiyong got just as fired up as you. Daehyun too was mad, never had he seen someone act like that towards their family members. 

You ran to CAP while supporting him up from the ground. CAP snorted while laughing. 

"You should just run away" CAP advised. You shook your head. 

"You're nuts" you just said, CAP looked at your face. You looked sincere with helping CAP. CAP finally made up his mind. 

"Will you take me away from the teen top family?" CAP asked you. You stared at him for some seconds. 

"It'll be my pleasure" you smirked and dragged CAP with you, behind the stoneblock together with L.joe. 

"CAP?" L.joe frowned. CAP smiled. 

"I want to get away from the hellish family too" CAP explained and  laughed. 

Ricky looked at his hyungs while they slowly got beaten up. He didn't feel anger or anything. 

"I don't understand" you mumbled. Everyone stopped hitting each other. 

"How can such a family exist? Can't you treat each other better? Don't you share some special bonds with each other? Are you even having fun in the family? Why is it like that?" You bombed them with questions. Niel knew the answer. 

"Because someone tricked us into the FF class" Niel shouted with despair. You stared at the pitiful Niel. 

"Tricked?" You asked again. Even the Bigbang family got curious now. CAP and L.joe clenched their fists. 

"That's right!" L.joe finally said and stood up. You turned around, facing L.joe. 

"Please explain this" TOP demanded. Niel nodded. Ricky kept silent like the rest of them. 

"Well, there's a family in the SS class who lured us in here. They sacrificed one of their family members to get killed by us. And we were stupid enough to kill him. And everything got recorded through a video camera and sent into the mafia headboss or also known as the Seven lords. And that's how they sent us into the FF class" Niel sighed heavily. 

"The seven lords?" Daehyun mumbled to himself. 

"That's it? I can send you up again" You said, as if it was the easiest thing. Ricky shook his head. 

"It's impossible" he said. After being stuck in the FF class for about 2 years. 

"My father is one of the Seven lords" You stated and scratched your head. Niel couldn't believe it. 

"You've got a crazy family" Niel said. Jiyong sighed. 

"I'll just call Taegun to rank them to the C class then" Jiyong muttered and called his father Taegun. After speaking for a short amount of time he suddenly turned the phone off. 

"Done" Jiyong snapped his fingers and his helicopter immediately arrived. 

"Well Rin, We're going home for now" Jiyong gave you a peck on your cheek while smirking towards Daehyun. Daehyun blinked twice before understanding what had happened. 

"Rin are you fine?" Daehyun asked you, worried. The Teen top celebrated. 

"We're in the C class!" They shouted and jumped around. They even cried with joy, which made you cry too. Daehyun shook his head with a smile. *You're too kind* L.joe cried as well, they were finally free from hell. They were right?

...