Meeting again

My Strange Mafia Family

 

 

..

 

You looked at yourself in the car mirror, you wore a red dress with your hair down curled. Your lips were slightly bright red and your earrings was made of pure diamond and your necklace of emerald. You looked like a real woman. 

"I'm so nervous" Zelo suddenly mumbled. Yongguk shook his head. 

"Don't be, it's just a short party with the higher ups" Yongguk stated.

"We are here miss Kwon" the driver said while opening the door, the house was big to think that this belonged to a mafia. Everyone was wearing expensive brands and looked very classy.

Himchan couldn't let his eyes off from the expensive looking cars, expected from the higher ups. It wasn't a surprise that they owned such cars. There was even a custom one which surprised Himchan the most.

"You surely know what to have your eyes on" Luhan said while laughing. Himchan gaped. 

"The Exo family!" Himchan pointed at Luhan as if he was a freak. Luhan shrugged his shoulders.

"Did you get any stronger in the training base I recommended?" Luhan asked him. He sort of shoved that question away. He totally forgot about that place. You pinched Luhan's cheek from behind, you suddenly saw glared coming from all over the place. Luhan suddenly blushed, which surprised the family members from Exo, they approached you and you waved at them as it that 'incident' was forgotten. Suho bit his lip, *acting as if nothing has happened*.

"Here, want some drinks?" You offered a glass of soda to Suho. Suho got surprised, but he smiled while thanking you, *silly girl*. 

"So, what are we actually doing here?" you whispered to Suho who laughed. 

"A meeting with the higher ups" he explained. You tilted your head. A new car slowly stopped in front of the house and some handsome men stepped out, which turned out to be the Teen top family! You immediately bounced off towards them when you spotted L.joe who looked utterly bored. 

"Oh hey Rin" Chunji greeted while elbowing L.joe who finally realized your presence. 

"Living in your own small world, I guess" You teased while leading them to your group. 

"Oh, I see. You're quite close with the Teen top family" Kris nodded while smirking. You suddenly felt like shrinking. 

"This feels like reverse harem" you pouted. Chanyeol had this smile on his face and wouldn't stop smiling. 

"Aheeem" someone cleared his throat in the microphone. All the mafias darted their eyes towards the man who stood on the balcony along with his fellow members who sat on the edge of the balcony and someone else was sitting on the roof, almost on the verge on falling. You stared at them, they looked like a playful yet strong family. 

"We are the Super Junior Family" LeeTeuk stated, the boss of their family. 

"We're happy that so many people attended" Siwon continued with. Donghae was sitting on the roof staring at you. You stood out from the crowd in some way. Donghae smirked, *A beautiful girl*. He jumped off the roof, walking towards you calmly. 

The crowd slowly moved away from Donghae, making a path for him. He stared down at you. You turned around thinking that he was looking for someone behind you.

"Do you want something?" You said nervously. He smiled while his dry lip. 

"Love at first sight" he whispered to you. You nodded. 

"Why are you telling me this?" You whispered back. Donghae was a womanizer, so it wasn't so surprising that the women around you started to glare at you. Donghae got surprised that someone like you could withstand his handsome face and attempted to take her heart. 

"You are the girl whom I'll make my bride" he stated loudly enough for the crowd to hear. Kyuhyun stared at you from the balcony's edge. *What an interesting girl* 

"Says who?" Daehyun said while stepping in right in front of him, followed by Luhan and L.joe. Donghae snorted. 

"Are you her boyfriend?" he asked them with a smirk. They bit their lips. 

"Yeah they are, got a problem with that?" you beamed. Donghae's eyes widned with surprise. 

"You are a three timer?" he questioned. The crowd started to whisper around. Daehyun, L.joe and Luhan couldn't quite get it but blushed. 

"What do you mean, they are my male friends as for you...Aren't you a ten timer?" You snorted at him. Dongahe gaped, *She called me a ten timer!* Kyuhyun laughed his off, he was on the verge on falling from the balcony edge on the highest floor. 

"Anyways, Luhan the beautiful prince, Daehyun the handsome prince and L.joe the cold prince. Quite a bunch you have after your tail" Donghae whispered while giving you a gentle kiss on your forehead. You rubbed your forehand as soon as he left. Luhan immediately have you a piece of paper you to remove his saliva. 

"Remove it roughly" L.joe commanded. 

"With disinfection too" Daehyun forced the bottle on you while you seriously tried to remove the kiss that Donghae gave you. Yongguk couldn't contain his laughter at the three's behavior. 

"You three will be the three princes from today on!" Zelo suggested after watching the whole scene. The crowd started to whisper around, and soon were they called the three princes and the princess. You trashed the piece of paper which became dirty after all the work of removing a kiss. 

"I want to suggest something between" You cleared your throat. 

"Hmmm, you're following my suggestion?" Youngjae smirked. You nodded. 

"Let's form an alliance the three of us. The Exo, Teen top and B.A.P Family?" You made a thumb up. A crowd was formed around you, they all witnessed the creation of a new alliance. Suho along with Kris, C.A.P (cap) and You agreed on it.

"Deal!" each of the bosses stated while shaking hands with you. You jumped around. 

"Success!" you shook Youngjae's hands. Youngjae sighed heavily but he felt happy. Daehyun felt as if Youngjae suddenly became his love rival. Yongguk patted Daehyun's back. 

"Don't see him as a rival please, he's just a geek who follows and gives advices to our dear boss" Yongguk ruffled Daehyun's hair. Daehyun didn't feel convinced. 

"He was flirting with you jerk, you have to say something against him" Jongup scolded, implying on Donghae. You pouted. 

"It wasn't my fault, I didn't quite understand him and his intentions" You mumbled. Jongup facepalmed himself. 

"I never said it was, just don't let a guy like him sweet talk with you" Jongup warned. You turned your head away, avoiding his eyes. You shoved Zelo into his arms. 

"Don't be so mad at me" you said while looking sad. Jongup gasped. 

"I'm not, I'm just saying this for your own sake" Jongup explained while eyeing Yongguk to help his situation. Yongguk stepped in. 

"Now now, let's not fight over such a small matter" Yongguk gum smiled. You nodded while looking at Kyuhyun who happened to stare at you at that moment. You two met each other's eyes. You looked at him without any hesitation, fear or embarrassment. Just a casual eyecontact, you thought that it wasn't such a big deal while Kyuhyun immediately took some liking to you. 

"That girl is interesting" Kyuhyun jumped of the balcony and surprised everyone around him. He landed on a grass field. Leeteuk shook his head. 

"Don't jump around like that so recklessly" Leeteuk barked, Siwon patted his back. 

"Dont' lose your image" Siwon whispered. The people was whispering at the surprising act Leeteuk just put up, he was known for being patient and calm. He lost his control after seeing Kyuhyun jumping. Leeteuk was actually the total reverse of what people made him to be, impatient and 'uncalm'. 

"Hey girl" Kyuhyun greeted. Jongup immediately glared at you. You nervously greeted him while feeling Jongup's tense stare from behind. You turned around slowly, he was still staring at you as he warned you about something. 

"So, is that guy your real boyfriend. You know boyfriend as in kissing, dating and holding hands with a guy?" Kyuhyun said it as if he took you as a total airhead, Kyuhyun looked over at the tense Jongup. 

"No" you replied. Kyuhyun smiled, it wasn't a cold nor a fearsome smile it was a comforting smile compared to Donghae. 

"You're beautiful you know that?" Kyuhyun whispered into your ear. You rubbed your ear, you felt his breath. 

"Why's everyone whispering when you can hear things anyway" you muttered while bowing. 

Kyuhyun got taken aback. 

"Thank you for complimenting me sir" You said with absolute polite. Jongup shook his head with frustration, *hit him or tell him off!* 

"Excuse me but she has some things to deal with me right now" Suho intercepted. Jongup made a thumb up. 

"Hmmmm, let's meet up on another beautiful day my beautiful lady" he walked away. Suho exhaled. 

"If there's someone you should call a womanizer that would be that Kyuhyun-ssi to be honest" Youngjae said while he shook his head. 

"Why? He was gentle, I could sense that through this smile" you insisted with while sneaking a glance over Zelo's shoulder on Kyuhyun.

"You have no idea, if you call Donghae a ten timer you'd have to say that Kyuhyun's a twenty timer" Niel said, you took that as a joke when it actually wasn't. You felt that they all just over exaggerated. 

"Anyways, let's leave this place. They have already declared an official speech to end the whole meeting" L.joe said while lazily putting his hands behind his back. 

"You're so boring" you complained. L.joe gaped. *B-boring?!* 

"I agree" Ricky added in, although he was the maknae he didn't feel like protecting his hyung. L.joe immediately took Ricky with his arms locking him near himself. Ricky struggled but came nowhere. 

"Could this be a gay couple?!" Kris said as if the world would go down any minute, Sehun's jaw dropped while closing his eyes to avoid a gay scene. L.joe looked around, the crowd was actively taking notes on their actions. 

You even got a shock. 

"Are you gay, Ricky and L.joe?" you said horrified. L.joe shook his head until he felt like it'd fall off. 

"Oh please Noona, I have a girlfriend I'd never date L.joe even if I were gay" Ricky snorted while hiding behind CAP's back. CAP immediately took a picture on L.joe's mad face. 

"It's rare seeing this face so I'll keep the picture" CAP said while high-fiving Ricky. L.joe felt like they were all ganging up on him. Leeteuk took the microphone again. 

"Ahem, I also want to show some pity to Rin the new boss of the whole Kwon generation. I sincerely apologize of the accident that happened with your parents" he stated while shaking his head slowly, trying to show a pitiful face to you. You clenched your fist. Kyuhyun and the rest froze up. *Jesus Christ?!* 

 

...