Funeral

My Strange Mafia Family

...

I woke up, realizing that I have slept on Daehyun's lap.

 

You rubbed your eyes, you locked up your phone while looking at the underworld news. There was something scheduled for you, you wondered what it was. A party? No a funeral? 

You dropped your phone at the floor, which surprised your family members. They stared at you with shock. You cried. *Father and mother is dead?!* 

"What's wrong?" Youngjae said horrified. Yongguk took up your phone, he gasped with shock. He glanced at you. You were crying. Daehyun who just woke up had a black face. 

"What's wrong Rin?" He asked you. You looked at him. 

"N-nothing" You said while sobbing. Daehyun froze up but didn't hesitate to hug you. You hug him back, tightly. You could feel Daehyun's warm and considerate hug over your body. You continued to cry. Yongguk laid back his head with a sigh. You eventually got a call from L.joe. You answered, trying to sound happy. 

"Yeah Hello." you muttered. You could hear his breathe. 

"You cried right?" he mumbled. You tried to fake a laugh. 

"No, how come?" You replied. 

"It's obvious" he said. You hung up immediately. You didn't want to hear something like 'I'm sorry'. You hated to have someone's pity the most. You suddenly got serious. 

"I can't cry, this is the path of being a mafia" You stated while laughing, trying to hide your tears. Daehyun couldn't stand it. No one dared to open their mouths, Daehyun hugged you tightly not caring about other things. Just wanting to comfort you and wash away those tears. 

"The world is unfair" Youngjae murmured.

Your father Taegun and Mother had died

-----

Your mood was back to normal. You bounced downstairs with your black dress. You were stunning beautiful, you looked like woman in Daehyun's eyes. He smiled while taking your hand, guiding you towards the luxury car. 

"Is she really fine?" Yongguk asked Youngjae. Youngjae didn't know. 

"Probably not" he answered. They stepped into the car with a a burdened face. Yongguk stared at your every movement. Jongup and Zelo didn't know how to react during these kind of situations. They exchanged glances quickly. Zelo cleared his throat. 

"Noona, let's go to the ice cream bar later" Zelo smiled, you smiled back. *Silly Zelo, just say that you're worried* 

"Mmm, sure" you chuckled. Zelo felt warmth, for once did he see your real smile. Himchan counted his money. 

"Aigoo, I need to do some jobs soon. My money's decreasing each day" Himchan whined. Yongguk's eyebrow twitched with anger, he smacked Himchan's head. 

"How can you say that in this kind of situation" Yongguk scolded. They were all wearing pitch black clothes. You arrived at the funeral and you got into shock as you saw the people wearing casual clothes and laughing like crazy. They smiled as if they didn't care at all that your parents passed away. They stood there partying? 

"This is too much" Daehyun gritted his teeth. You agreed, you clenched your fist. You didn't let your anger control you this time, for the sake of your parents, you wanted for them to have a peaceful funeral. 

"Half of them are here to get my parents money" You glared at each person who stood there laughing. You got greeted by tons of people with fake smiles. You disliked every person who passed by. 

You sat down on a white chair, staring at the floor. Not caring about your surroundings. Jongup and Daehyun sat next to you. You looked at the people who came, dancing around. Making up with each other as if this were some sort of a disco.  so much had happened on such a short amount of time. You sighed, heavily. Wanting to fade away from these crazy party folks. 

"I wonder if I can go and see my dad and mom" You looked up at the dark sky. Daehyun froze up again. He shook his head. 

"I won't let you" he mumbled. You tilted your head. 

"Why not, without them I won't become something" you smiled. You heard the helicopter sound near you. It was G dragon. The helicopter landed safely on the ground and people applauded at the cool and flashy entrance. G dragon didn't mean to disturb the funeral with his entrance since he was so annoyed by taking the car that he ended up taking the helicopter. 

"Looks like a disco instead of a funeral" G dragon sighed while patting your head. That pat made you burst into tears. *Why my family out of all families?* G dragon immediately closed his eyes while hugging you while he was standing up and you were sitting down. 

Daehyun felt like needles was pierced into his heart. Yongguk couldn't feel anything but pity towards you. Youngjae tried to focus on holding in his own tears. 

"You know, Rin. You're going to take over the Kwon family instead of me" G dragon said while lifting your chin up. Your eyes widned. 

"No, you're going to. I'll never take that position" You insisted. G dragon found it hard to explain. 

"I'm going on a mafia camp in USA for some months or even years" G dragon stated. You grabbed his hands. 

"Don't leave me here" You whined while crying. G dragon felt sorry and guilty. Why did he have to see this kind of side from you. The side that G dragon feared the most, your tears. 

"Rin, I'm sorry. This is something I have to do" G dragon said while wiping of your tears. You shook your head, still insisting on having him by your side. G dragon looked at your familymembers. 

"Besides, you're not alone this time. Right?" He said while eyeing your family. You looked at each of them, smiling at you like nothing in the world could break their smiles to you. You immediately hugged Himchan who gasped with shock. 

"I know" you repeated twice. G dragon smiled at Daehyun, *Take good care of her Daehyun, maybe the future husband to Rin? Oh wells, rivals he has* 

"I'm leaving for now, if there's anything wrong keep in touch with me" he gave me a piece of paper with his new phone number. You nodded. You looked at the people who had come, they were still dancing. You immediately apologized to your parents. You grabbed the MIC from the DJ while screaming 'yah' into it. 

Their eyes darted at you. You glared at them. 

"This is  a freaking funeral not a disco. If you don't know what a funeral is I suggest you to search it up in your dictionary. Also you and you, stop making out!" you shouted while stepping of the scene. You called your driver to drive you home. 

"Expected from our dear boss" they said while laughing. You blew up your cheeks with embarrassment. 

You looked at the sky, *I'm not alone anymore, dad and mom don't worry about me. I'm going to live my life and show you the power of the Kwon family by the top once again* 

"miss we're here" the driver said, he opened up your car door for you and you gently bounced off the car. You said farewell and entered your house to move into the mansion that your parents lived in. You, from this day had become the head of the Kwon family. 

"I'm going to burn them into ashes!" You shouted, you knew that someone had killed your parents. Your parents weren't dumb enough to risk their own lives or do a suicide. You knew that someone had killed them, behind their backs too. 

"Hmmm, quite pumped up?" Jongup joked while helping you pack. You sat down on your bed. 

"I'm so exhausted" you complained while leaving the packing to Jongup's hands. He rolled his eyes but didn't complain, he just continued to pack for you. The rain started to splash down on the roof, you could hear that splashing sound clearly. 

You wondered when G dragon would come back, you already missed him. But...With your family you didn't feel any worries about him. G dragon was strong enough to defeated 100 men at the same time. That's what G dragon is famous for, or at least in your imaginations. 

"Hey Jongup, you know quite much about USA right?" You mumbled. He nodded. 

"Well I guess" he replied while packing your t-shirts, you had tons of them in different colors which made Jongup even more confused. 

"Is there a camp for mafias to train in?" You asked him. He started to think, and shook his head. 

You stared at him. *But my brother?..*

"But G dragon said that he'd go there" You said while starting at Jongup who stared back. You sighed. 

And now, you didn't know where your brother were. You clenched your fist. You snatched Jongup's phone while attempting to call him, but nothing there. You fell back on your back on the bed. 

"Sneaky brother, leaving me here. All worried about you" you mumbled while crying in secret. Jongup saw your tears but didn't know what to do. He sat down next to you, just patting your head. It felt good, it felt like you were protected. 

"Don't worry" he ensured to you. You nodded while continuing to cry. The path of being a mafia was hard, you knew the consequences but didn't expect for them to happen this fast. You held back your tears, wondering why in the whole world you had to go through this. But. You were sooner or later ready for the coming troubles. 

"I feel so useless, all I'm doing is crying. It's annoying right?" you murmured.

----

"Thank you for the meal" you thanked Yongguk and Himchan for making the money. They smiled at each other while leaving the dishes to Jongup and Zelo. 

You turned the TV on, a new drama was airing. It was quite interesting so you kept on watching it. You glanced at the clock, it was unbelievable quite. For the first time did you feel like you wanted to scream your lungs out, you wanted to release the ugly pain that was locked in your chest.

"Leaving the dishes to us, tssk" Zelo complained after washing the dishes. Jongup couldn't stop those images that he had of you, crying like no tomorrow. 

"There's a meeting scheduled tomorrow with the higher ups" Youngjae informed. You nodded, you looked at your suitcase. 

"I guess that it's time to leave this place" you turned the TV off while grabbing your black suitcase. The rest followed you towards the two luxury looking cars. A sudden tense vibe was up the mood. The family members looked at each other. 

"I guess that as her righthand man I'll sit with her" Yongguk insisted with, no one could say something against that so they ended up with agreeing to that. Two more could fit into the car. Daehyun felt the impatient feeling, he wanted to sit by you. 

"I'll take the second place" Daehyun offered. No one could disagree since they all already knew Daehyun's little secret. (That he loves you) 

No one dared to take the third seat so they just kept silent. 

"Then Rin why don't you pick the third-" Yongguk facepalmed himself, you by yourself sat in the car without anyone of them realizing. Himchan sighed and smirked. 

"I'll take the third seat then, bye maknae line" he laughed while bouncing off. Zelo and Jongup gaped, *What about us?!* 

...