L.Joe

My Strange Mafia Family

 

 

...

 

 
 
The males couldn't stop thinking about the incident that happened yesterday at the party, they kept on blaming themselves. Youngjae suddenly shouted. 
 
"Yaah! Everyone gather, quickly!" Youngjae looked at the computer screen with horror. 
 
The rookie mafia family has joined alliances with the BigBang Family! 
 
It's the first time in history that a SS class family joins an alliance with a rookie family ever! We made some research and dug further into this matter, who could've guessed this. G dragon is Rin the Kwonboss' brother! This is a scandal and everything is spreading in the underworld. And what's even more interesting is that they are son and daughter to the lord Taegun. Taegun one of the seven lords in the underworld! We even have a quick clip on G dragon right here on.
 
"Is it true that you're in an alliance with the rookie group Kwon?" the reporter asked but sounded very very awkward and afraid. 
 
"Who's Kwon? Their name is B.A.P Family from now on. Take notes on that!" G-dragon said and looked into the camera. 
 
"Y-yeah, please tell us little further about this. How did they seduce you to join them?" the reporter said in a tone like it was obvious that he got seduced.
 
"Seduce? You kidding with me? I asked them, they accepted. END OF THE STORY" G-dragon left the reporter alone with an annoyed face. 
 
Reporting live from the MafiaNews studio
 
You stared at the screen with shock. 
 
"Banzai, our new name is BAP!" Zelo raised his arms high up in the sky with joy. Yongguk facepalmed himself. 
 
"We're in deep problem right now" Youngjae panicked and ran around. You tilted your head. 
 
"Why? He just talked about us, why would that bring us danger?" You asked them, dumbfounded. 
 
"Are you dumb or what?" Jongup rolled his eyes. Daehyun glared at Jongup. He immediately pointed a finger at Jongup. 
 
"Don't call my beauty dumb" He warned, Jongup didn't feel threaten at all he just laughed. 
 
"But before that should we decide on Rin's righthand man?" Youngjae suggested. You tapped your chin, *A righthand man, oh that ahjusshi that stands around appa the whole time?*
 
"We'll let you choose" Zelo smiled, he sort of knew that he would get picked in his mind so he just smiled. You sighed, *This is hard* You stared at each person, where did this strong aura come from you wondered. You looked around. 
 
It came from Yongguk, he was sitting on the black leather couch reading a magazine about mafias. He had this strong and powerful aura. You sighed, you just followed your instincts. 
 
"I want Yongguk as my righthand man" You stated. Zelo's jaw dropped with disbelief. 
 
"Why did you choose him?" Himchan raised his eyebrow, interested. 
 
"Because he has this strong aura around him" You pouted. Yongguk couldn't believe it either, he was just as shocked as Zelo. He pointed at himself with disbelief. "M-m-me?!" He stuttered. 
 
"Yeah you, no the robot behind you" Himchan ironically said. He sat down again with his legs crossed, he was just as disappointed as the other family members. But he really didn't care,  he loved his luxury mansion. 
 
"Ah, I love money" Himchan smiled like and dork while having his legs on the table. Youngjae slapped his leg. 
 
"Don't get the table dirty" Youngjae took a piece of paper to remove the dirty spot that Himchan had created. 
 
"Hyung is a dirty pig" Zelo teased. You re-watched the whole clip again and again. You got a bad vibe from it, but what was it? You spotted a black figure in the corner!
 
"Ouuwaah!" You screamed. Yongguk who became the righthand man reacted quickly. 
 
"What happened?!" Yongguk eagerly asked you. You pointed at the screen, you hand was shaky. Yongguk and the rest glanced at the corner where you had paused too. It looked like a man in black holding a gun ready to fire it any second. He looked like a stuffed black banana. Scary. 
 
"Let me take a look" Youngjae started to type at the keyboard really fast trying to search for the man. And so he did. 
 
"The black family, category FF class. Famous name, black man. Enemy: everyone in SS class" Youngjae sighed, heavily. 
 
"Then here's my question, why didn't he shoot Jiyong sunbaenim?" Daehyun wondered. Yongguk smacked his head. 
 
"you wanted him to become dead or what?" Yongguk joked and thought about that question. 
 
"I wonder" You stuttered. A sudden flashback was reminded on an incident that happened for 1 year ago.
 
"Where are you going?" you asked the male. He looked at you, he looked like an banana. A black banana. 
 
"Don't come near me" He said. He walked faster and faster away from you in the forest. You pouted. 
 
"My name's is Rin! What's your name black banana?" You shouted at him. He turned around, *b-black banana?* 
 
"My name's is L.Joe don't bother with me" He coldly walked away from you. 
 
"Are you lost?" You asked him, L.joe stopped as if he was caught. You smirked *Got you* 
 
"I'll show you the road out of this forest" You gladly said and took his hand while dragging you with him. L.joe eagerly glanced around. 
 
"I suggest you to stop being around me no matter what situation" L.joe warned you. You sighed, you didn't understand why you had to leave him in the forest just like that. You were kind-hearted you'd never leave someone in the forest if they were lost. 
 
"Isn't it quite hot with that...mask on?" You asked him. You lightly poked his cheek.  L.joe did agree but didn't say it. You felt like taking that mask off and so you did. A handsome male's face was shown.
 
tumblr_mcpipiMrWE1rtozgxo1_500.png
 
L.joe looked at you with a shocked expression. He quickly looked at himself in the mirror he carried around. "My mask!" He said with panic. You pouted, *Why so upset*
 
"Why are you so into that mask?" You asked him.
 
"nothing with you to do" He just replied and snatched the mask away from you.
 
"You look prettier without the mask" You snatched back the mask while smiling. L.joe scratched his head with embarrassment. *I really don't want to involve you with my business*
 
"I'll go by myself from now on, so don't follow me" L.joe quickly ran away. 
 
"Tssk, what's with him" You complained, you could feel a hand covering your mouth. 
 
You turned around with horror and with relief did you finally breathe out. It was L.joe, he carried you in his arms. 
"What are you doing, L.joe-ssi" You struggled from his arms but he refused to let go of you, he didn't even bother with you. 
 
"We need to hide, quickly" L.joe flinched with pain. You wondered why, *Am I too heavy?*
 
"No you're not" L.joe mumbled as if he could read your mind. You raised your eyebrow. You spotted a cave as he was running around with you, you pointed at it and L.joe immediately ran into the cave. 
 
"What's happening?" You looked around but nothing too unusual was going on. L.joe rested his head on the cave wall while panting hard. 
 
"Just some dangerous mafias trying to hunt me down, urgh" L.joe held in his pain from before but he was at his limit. You stared at him, you quickly ripped his black t-shirt. There was a deep wound on his stomach, blood was flowing out nonstop. You ripped his t-shirt into two pieces while trying to stop the bleeding.
 
"Sorry for involving you in this ty mess" He apologized. You weren't scared, which surprised L.joe.  
 
"Aren't you scared of mafias?" He suddenly asked you after studying your fearless face. you shook your head. 
 
"My father and brothers are mafias" You stated. L.joe nodded. 
 
"Their family name?" L.joe asked you again. You tried to recall them. "Big bang family and Kwonfamily" You just blurted out without any second thoughts. L.joe's eyes got large. 
 
"You kidding?" L.joe made sure that you didn't lie towards him. "I'm not" You pouted. L.joe shook his head with a smile. 
 
"Such coincidence, you see I was saved by your father in the past. From that day did I wish to become a mafia just like your father. But, I joined the wrong family who could've guessed that I'd be in FF class. I wanted to stand by your father. I guess that I were not meant to be with the Kwon family" L.joe smiled, satisfied. 
 
"Why does that sound like a farewell message" You muttered. L.joe blinked, *It was...*
 
"You're not going to die you dumb banana" You assured to him. "I'll die after you've escaped from this ty cave" L.joe nodded to the other exit. You frowned. 
 
"Pft, did you really think that I'd leave you here? I can't let a banana rot in this cave" You searched through L.joe's body. You took his sniper. 
 
"Wha- What are you doing, that's dangerous" L.joe warned. You snorted. "I'm from the Kwon family!" You shouted and got into position to shot a mafia. You closed your left eye while looking into the small sniper magnifying Glass you hesitated but thought about L.joe's condition. You pulled the trigger and immediately did he die. You exhaled out. 
 
"Damn, you're a professional sniper" L.joe clapped his hands with and amused face. You smirked, you immediately called Jiyong's medication team to treat L.joe as quickly as they could. L.joe bowed with gratitude and ran away. 
 
"Let's meet again someday!" You shouted from afar. L.joe didn't turn around he just waved at you with his back facing you. L.joe shed tears. *Once again has the Kwon family saved me, can I ever get free from that damn teen top family?*
 
You laughed at the sudden flashback, *That's why you didn't kill him!* 
 
"And what's more uglier for them to do is that they force mafias to join them and force them to stay" Youngjae shook his head with disbelief. You stared at Youngjae, *Force them to stay? Is that why he...Aish!* You felt like punching yourself. You should've understood you thought for yourself. 
 
"Hey where can I meet up with them?" You asked Youngjae who seemed to know everything. 
 
"Don't bother, you'll need money and information" Jongup rested his head on a pillow while looking at some violent tv program. 
 
"That's why I'm asking you, Youngjae will probably find out about their location since he's so smart and everything and Himchan that loves money and owns money can lend me some" You said. 
 
"Well for the information it shouldn't be a problem but entering the mansion is a problem" Youngjae explained. Himchan made a no-no gesture. 
 
"That's where I come in, they accept beautiful ladies that wears expensive clothing. I know the exact value of every item out there in this world and I know exactly what they're looking for, so just leave it to me. But the money is a problem" Himchan tossed his phone. 
 
You looked at the screen, there was many zeros needed for his shopping list to one person, and that was you. 
 
"Don't bother, it's too much" Himchan suggested and sighed. You shook your head. "My brother should be able to take out the triple sum from his bank without noticing a difference" You stated. Yongguk nodded. 
 
"But we can't let you go there alone" Yongguk pierced his eyes at you. After the incident did Yongguk get more and more careful about your safety. 
 
"We'll go with her" Jiyong laughed and backhugged you. "Yaah oppa" You whined you pushed him away from you. 
 
"My baby sister, don't do that towards me" He pouted and pretended to cry. The BAP members got shocked at Jiyong who seemed a lot more...unmature?
 
"Oh bigbang oppas" You beamed. They politely bowed and laughed. "Eeey, so polite" You complained. 
 
"Then let's do this" You shouted and jumped around, no one knew the exact reason why you'd want to meet them but they knew that it was for a reasonable reason. *I'm coming L.joe!*
...