Danger?

My Strange Mafia Family

 

 

 

...

"Damn it, it's too suspicious!" Yongguk complained and shook his head. It was night and you all were ready to sleep after having a long dinner time together. Youngjae turned his alarm on to 7:00 in the morning. Jongup was changing into pajamas while Zelo was reading comics. Daehyun was lying on the bed, thinking about you. You never left your room ever since the butler told Daehyun and the rest that you were sleeping. " I can't stop worrying." Daehyun rolled around on his bed. 

"Let's check her out then, it was room number five. I think?" Jongup said. It was late, the sky was filled with stars on the pitch black sky. It was raining and they could hear the rain splash on the roof. The rest nodded to each other. They left towards the room number five. On their way did they meet Ricky and C.A.P. They both got surprised. 

"What are you doing here?" Ricky asked the B.A.P members. Youngjae looked at his clock almost 12 o'clock. 

"No matter how we look at it, this place is too suspicious." Yongguk said. C.A.P and Ricky both agreed to it. You all headed towards room number five downstairs together. They looked around at the place. The building was filled with statues and paintings, almost like an old castle. "This is scary, I swear" Zelo immediately grabbed Yongguk's pajamas while following him. This moment was almost like a horror scene. 

", I need to pee. Like seriously." Himchan stopped walking. Here they were, room number five. In the pitch black environment did they open the door. The room was pitch black, no sounds and nothing. They walked into the room, they  stopped walking. Nothing was here. No traces of someone being here as well, there was dust and dirt everywhere. 

"She's not here." Yongguk said and looked around once again to check it. 

"Hey, guys this is not room number five. It's fifteen. It strange for it to be fifteen since the number plates on the next room is six and the one before is four." Youngjae said. Ricky pointed up. "She must be in the room where number 15 should be in!" Ricky said, but immediately lowered his voice. You all headed upstairs in a quiet manner, afraid of the butler to show up. 

Zelo pointed towards the room number "5". They all stopped walking again, as they saw it. A person in black standing in front of your room. "Who the are you!" Daehyun shouted, the person looked back quickly and escaped. It was good enough that he escaped. ", Rin!" Jongup quickly opened up the door. You looked at Jongup with a surprised face. 

"Oh hello, why are you here? It's pretty late isn't it?" You looked at the clock. It almost hit 12 o'clock. Ten minutes left. You were eating and watching TV. Jongup sat down with relief. Daehyun immediately walked past Jongup and grabbed your hand. "Damn it, do you know how worried we were?" Daehyun said, his heart was aching with worry. 

"Sorry? But you know, I'm scared of going out from this room. T-there's something scary about this place" You shivered again, that scream you heard and the key. Any person would feel scared after hearing a scream. They all got into the room, Ricky who came in last closed the door.

"We find this place suspicious as well. It's freaking us out." Ricky said and sighed. 

"Really? Then it's not just me." you said and sounded very relieved. "We can't leave you here alone, after seeing that black clothed man in front of your room." Daehyun said and looked at the clock again. A sudden ringing bell was heard from the outside. It was 12 o'clock. "Let's just sleep here for now, we need to lock the door as well." Yongguk said to be on the safe side. 

Someone knocked on the door. C.A.P looked horrified. *Should we open?* Yongguk opened up the door. His heart was beating rapidly. Luckily enough was it only L.joe standing there. L.joe was just as surprised as the rest. To think that they all had assembled in your room late at this night. 

"We must all be thinking about the same things then." L.joe muttered and shook his head. Yongguk closed the door and L.joe sat down on the wood floor together with the rest. 

"Let's talk about what we have seen and experienced." Youngjae calmly said. It was the best solutions to get the puzzles together. You inhaled and nodded. You took out the key from your pocket. "I got this key from that black butler, he said that I could use this to lock the door. But it doesn't fit, it's clearly not to the door at least. I also heard a scream." You nervously said. 

"We did too, we heard a scream but the butler told us that he was looking at horror movies." Zelo whined and flinched. 

"No matter how I looked at it we never suspected him but he came on his own telling us that it was a horror movie. Did he not want misunderstandings? Why would he think that we'd misunderstand something like that?" Youngjae's brain was working fully now. "This key is also suspicious. There would be no way he could mix this big key with a small keyhole on your door. This key is standing out too much. I think it's used to open up bigger doors if we're looking at the size the key has" Youngjae nodded for himself. 

When Youngjae would start to blabber about things like that, no one would be able to stop him. Even you or Yongguk can't. 

"And that black clothed man, the number plates with fifteen and five." C.A.P reminded you all. 

", this place is scary." Ricky said. "Maybe we should talk to Luhan about it?" Himchan mumbled. They were unsure, Luhan was counting on his black butler so much that they couldn't tell him. What if Luhan would reveal all this to the black butler? 

"I think that we should trust Luhan." You said with a serious face. "If the boss says so." C.A.P smirked. They agreed to have a meeting with Luhan after having a nice sleep. They placed a chair under the door handle. Yongguk, C.A.P and Youngjae slept with their backs towards the door, just in case the chair wouldn't work. 

You slept on the bed, yet did you feel unsafe. "D-daehyun mind sleeping next to me? I mean. . ." You stopped talking and tried to bear with it. Daehyun smiled and got into your bed. You smiled gratefully. Daehyun's heart was beating hard. He was unable to speak because of the nervous feeling. He kept space between the two of you. L.joe looked at them and closed his eyes. 

...

A/N;

Although it's suppose to be fun xD
Well, please comment. 
I love comments <3 That way you'll
be able to support me fully. 
I feel encouraged by the comments :)