Faith

My Strange Mafia Family

 

 

 

 

...

You woke up in the next morning. You looked around in your new room. You had moved into a new mansion near the sea, it was a big and a beautiful house. 

"So tired" You groaned. 

"Breakfast is ready" Youngjae knocked on the door. 

"Coming" you said while walking down directly after brushing you teeth and fixing up yourself. A butler opened up the door for you into the dining hall. There was a very very long table decorated with elegant palates and glasses. 

Everyone, B.A.P, BigBang, Exo and Teen top  was sitting by the table waiting for you to arrive. once you stepped in they all stood up bowing and greeting you. You looked at them nervously. 

"Don't bow to me, it feels uncomfortable" you complained with a pout. They slightly laughed, your butler dragged out the chair for you to sit on. You sat down while curiously waiting for the food to be served. 

"So what do you wish to eat miss Rin?" The butler asked you. You stared blankly at the menu. You had never seen this type of letters, was this spanish or something?

"Eeeer...." You looked at it while trying to figure out the letters. Youngjae took the menu while ordering for you. 

"Oh you can read spanish?" You asked Youngjae. Youngjae held his laughter in. 

"This is Korean!" Youngjae burst out in laughter.

"really?" You said while looking confused. 

"Yes it is, indeed. You can't read korean?" Zelo asked you. 

"I can, I think that my head is kind of in an odd state" You said while feeling ill and sick again. 

"Oooi, maybe the sudden chance has taken a tool on you?" Jongup said. You shrugged your shoulders. 

"I don't know" You whined. 

Daehyun placed his hand on your forehead. It was burning!

"Yaah! You're so warm! You have fever you stupid" Daehyun scolded while asking the chef to get you an ice pack to cool down your head. 

"So comfortable" you said while you felt the ice on your forehead, it was cooling and comfortable. 

"Such a sudden fever" Suho shook his head. 

"I think that we should carry her to her room for some rest" Chen suggested. 

"That's right" Xiumin agreed. 

"Who's going to carry her?" Chunji asked everyone. Luhan offered to do it, so did the other love rivals. 

"Wow that's quite a number" Yongguk frowned. 

"I'll just do it" G-dragon smirked at you. You smiled while holding onto G-dragon's neck, just like the feeling you got when your late father carried you as well. 

"Father" You mumbled and fell asleep. G-dragon's face fell down. He got reminded about that conversation.

"You have some mails over here boss" Taeyang handed the letters over. G-dragon sighed heavily. 

"Fanletters, bill, alliance request and...a letter from the FF class..." G-dragon said while staring at the letter, he curiously opened it up.

So this is a family from the FF class, let me tell you something. 

Your father and mother is not dead and I'll tell you more, that goes for SHINee and Infinite too. 

We are the family who kidnapped them, they are my underdogs and will always be. Unless you do something. 

You should know what right? If not, I want your little sister Rin and money a heavy amount of course. 

Or else I'll kill them right away without any hesitation.

G-dragon ripped the letter apart, there was still something in the the envelope. A key and a map. 

"What's that?" Taeyang asked.

"I don't know, this boss is mocking me. He wants me to go there and give him the money and my little sister." G-dragon gritted his teeth. 

"I have an idea on who it is" TOP sighed. 

"Who?" Daesung joined.

"DBSK a.k.a tvxq" TOP replied. 

"Why do they want Rin, I mean..." Seungri shook his head. G-dragon knew why. This bastard would make Rin his wife of course, that man called Changmin always bugged G-dragon about Rin. Always did he propose a marriage idea to G-dragon. 

 

"I don't mind giving him money, but that won't get my sister" G-dragon barked. 

"I don't understand, why would Taegun your father even hand himself in" Taeyang muttered. 

"He didn't, they probably watched Rin by the shadow giving a warning to Taegun that they could kill Rin anytime soon" G-dragon got a headache from the sudden letter. 

"Omg, this was totally unexpected" Daesung beamed while drinking his cola. 

"Will you tell Rin?" TOP asked G-dragon. He shook his head. 

"Rin is someone I hold dear, I'd never want her to get involved. We have no other chance than to attack them head on alone. " G-dragon rolled his neck. 

"But, we have an alliance for some reason boss" Taeyang said. 

"And DBSK aren't a group we can handle by ourselves" Daesung said. 

"That's right, DBSK the famous assassination group. They are dangerous for real" TOP said with a serious face, a serious face enough to make G-dragon re-consider his statement. 

"I don't know, I don't want to harm them yet" G-dragon muttered. 

"Have faith in them hyung" Seungri smiled at G-dragon who smiled back. 

"I'll tell them whenever I find the chance to. I want them to enjoy the mafia life for now and no trouble" G-dragon smirked. 

"no trouble you say, they always give trouble like crazy" G-dragon laughed whole heartedly at TOP's statement.

"G-dragon hyung!" Luhan hissed. G-dragon woke up from his dream. 

"How's Rin?!" he immediately asked while looking around. 

"Fine, she's slowly regaining her ordinary body heat. She's recovering like normal" Yongguk ensured to G-dragon. G-dragon exhaled with relief. 

"Damn, she's always making me worried like this" G-dragon complained while smirking widely. 

"That's some expensive necklace you have got there" Himchan beamed at Sunggyu. 

"Limited edition, where did you even get that from?" Xiumin asked him. 

"Eeer, I got it from Woohyun..." Sunggyu mumbled. G-dragon's face fell again. 

"Is there something wrong g-dragon hyung?" Luhan asked him. G-dragon stared at Luhan. 

"Yes there is, but I don't dare to tell anyone at the moment" G-dragon replied. 

"Oh, have some faith in us" Luhan smiled while laughing. G-dragon bit his lip. 

"Yeah, I'll promise that I'll tell you one day Luhan" G-dragon smiled.

...