Preparing

My Strange Mafia Family

 

 

 

 

...

 

"I can't believe how embarrassing we were. But think. What if such a situation would happen anytime?" Yongguk seriously said. You all nodded, you sighed. "Life's so hard being a mafia" you forced a smile. Daehyun looked at you intently. You quickly avoided their stares and quickly bounced upstairs to your room. By the bed was your family portrait, you, your mother, your father and Jiyong. Memories flashed through your mind. 

"Ah, I miss them" you said and smiled whole heartedly. The B.A.P family members was standing right behind your closed door, listening to every single word. Hurtful, they all kept silent with it. 

"Let's head down" Yongguk said and headed down. The rest followed him except for Daehyun and Himchan who stood there, saying nothing. "Aren't you going to head down already?" Himchan sighed and patted Daehyun's shoulder. Daehyun bit his underlip and left. 

"Damn it, we can't do anything to stop her tears can we?" Daehyun said. 

"It's sad, but she needs some time alone" Youngjae explained in a calm manner, be he wasn't calm at all. "I'm going to devote my life to her, forever and after" Daehyun said. The rest thought the same thing. You were worthy their life, you were worthy their devotion. 

"Let's prepare Teen Top's welcome party" Jongup said and showed them the cake. "Oh totally nice" Zelo beamed and laughed. Himchan glared at Jongup. "How much did that cost?" Himchan questioned with a furious glare. Jongup immediately elbowed Daehyun. 

"W-well, let's prepare the party already" Daehyun smoothly ignored the topic and he immediately left with Jongup to avoid Himchan. Himchan sighed and ignored it. 

"Take it easy dude, don't be so selfish" Yongguk sighed and wacked Himchan's head. 

"Well, we need to be economically stable" Himchan stated with his left eyebrow up. 

"We have the BigBang family and Exo who will support us with any money matter" Youngjae reminded him. Himchan gasped *That's right!*

"Damn, I forgot. Then let's take out a big sum and hold a party" Himchan said with his eyes sparkling.

"Don't get it started" Youngjae said and shook his head. Himchan shrugged his shoulder unable to understand what he did or say wrong. You ran out to decorate the house with balloons. "I can't reach!" You yelled with annoyance. Zelo smirked and immediately helped you. 

"Thanks" you sighed and looked at Zelo as he hung up the balloons with a calming face. He looked manly now, his serious and hard working face was so different from the usual cutesy and adorable face. "There you go" Zelo got shocked by your wide smile on your face facing him. Zelo covered his face. 

"W-why are you looking at me like that?" Zelo pouted and looked away. You shook your head, "You just looked so manly" You complimented and bounced away with the balloons. Zelo gasped at first which turned into a  big big smile after. "She said I looked manly!" He beamed and clenched his fist proudly. 

"Lucky maknae" Daehyun said after witnessing the whole scene, he was too busy helping Himchan decorating already but he so wanted to get close to you. Himchan realized how unfocused he was and sighed heavily. 

"Just go to her already, you're no use when you're so unfocused" Himchan shoved Daehyun away with a hopeless smile. Daehyun smirked "Thanks hyung" he said and searched for you. 

"Please stop calling me, Minhyuk. We have no relation to each other. Please stop calling" You said and hung up. You completely turned off the phone. Daehyun who was hiding had a question mark on his face. *Minhyuk? Who's that guy?*

"Hey, who's Minhyuk?" Jongup asked you who also heard the whole conversation. You turned around, surprised. You shook your head. "No one at all" You said, your eyes turned distant and cold. You excused yourself and bumped into Daehyun. 

"W-who's Minhyuk?" Daehyun blurt out and smiled like a dork. You had no choice but to tell them. "He's my ex boyfriend" You said and sighed. Jongup and Daehyun turned silent. "Why's he calling you if he's your ex?" Jongup asked right after the silent moment. 

"Well, he wants to get together again. Although he's the one who broke up with me. But I hate him so that won't happen" You roughly said and left them both standing there. 

Daehyun felt kind of relieved. *That bastard must've been blind to break up with Rin* 

...