Mischievous Rapper

The Love Polygon

Hello, to clear some doubts, the top brothers went to Singapore for a fan meeting 

                                                                                                                                                                       

L.Joe's POV

I can't wait for the fan meeting to end so that I can look through her phone and know more sbout her. I know this is stalking but, heehee I'm such a genius! Speaking of her, she is an angel but i didn't see her during the fan meeting and ahe is quite tall for a girl i think she is taller than me . boohoo why am i so short/. How could she not come for the fan meeting? Aish. "Hyung why do you seem so frustrated and you keep looking at your watch?" Ricky asked me. I shrugged.

After the fan meeting, in the van

I took out the girl's phone and with the idea of exploring it. i switched on her phone and it was LOCKED with a passcode. Damn.... oh, wait! Since her bias is suppose me, her passcode must be my name in numbers which is... 5563. I keyed in 5563 and it was unlocked! Like duh. I looked through her photo albums. Most of them are selcas of me. Haha. She must have like me alot to stalk me this much. As I scroll down the pictures of me is getting lesser and lesser while Changjo's pictures are getting more and more. Hmph am i not her bias anymore? Nevermind. Let me see her meassages. I clicked on the message icon and the first one I see is Katy. I tapped on it and looked at the messages. One conversation caught my attention. It says:

Blue is Eileen

Green is Katy

L.joe is rumored to be dating!!! Me -cries- :'(

OMG! seriously??? you're not kidding me right,Eileen?!

Yep. :( Nam bora. She is damn ugly. Not only that , but she is also 3 years older than him  :(((

Oh geez. How can l.joe like someone like her? .

Next time if you see a nam bora look alike, tell me and I shall hunt her down

Okies :D i will also join in the "hunt". Let me help you dig the grave, okay? :)

Upon seeing this, a smile spread on my face *so, she is jealous and her name is Eileen what a nice name :)* "Yah l.joe why are u smiling to yourself?" CAP hyung asked me. I immediately switched my smiling face to a poker face and replied "I didn't! " CAP hyung rolled his eyes and went to talk to Chunji. I'm back to looking through her phone and an idea popped up. I went to message Katy.

Purple is L.Joe although he is using Eileen's phone

Green is still Katy

Hello you are Katy right? I met with a car accident and kind of have amnesia, so can you meet up with me and tell me more about me?

OMG ! Are you ok, darlin? Seriously! I just went overseas for a few days and when i came back, BAM! you had amnesia. i really shouldn't leave you alone. well, okay sure, we can meet but when and where? Tomorrow,12 pm at City Square's starbucks?

Sure see ya :)

See ya, rest well :D

Yes! I punched  my fist in the air before i realised what i just did it in front of everyone. I cleared my throat and look back at the phone. Earning stares from my hyungs and dongsaes. They must think i'm crazy. Oh well, I can't wait for tomorrow!!!

Eileen's POV

I reached home and can't wait to tell Katy what happened today. I searched through my bag for my phone... OH . I can't find it! I threw out everything from my bag and there was no sight of my phone! OMG what should i do? I can't tell Mom, cause if i told her she would ground me again >.< Aish. My sad life :( . L.joe may be handsome but he is definitely the most arrogant person i've seen in my life. And yesterday, i just thought that he is the dream boyfriend! I should really change the bias now. Who would like arogant people? Hmm who should I choose? Chunji is handsome but he definitely is a playboy. Ah! Chango! He is getting more and more handsome day by day. I noticed him since the rumours of  l.joe dating were out. I was really heart broken. But then i started noticing Changjo.  :)

And about my missing phone.... i'll just tell my mom a few days later. I'm not really lying anyways. Just hiding the truth. What she doesnt know, won't kill me. Shall enjoy my freedom before it's taken away!

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

ror.gif

teen_top_gif_18_by_wonderfuday-d538h5l.g

tumblr_lsfl8oGrRG1qkvcc0.gif

tumblr_m86yfomgnk1rd1rdvo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_lro1fcnjUA1r2k2lxo1_250.gif

tumblr_m5sc2jroxJ1r1h2pfo2_400.gif

tumblr_masdezjrXo1rnsz64.gif

here are some gifs and pic and dont forget to subscribe and comment :)