Second date: Part 2

The Love Polygon

Chapter 16

Eileen's POV

"Babe, Which ones do you want?" 

I looked at all the couple necklaces that were placed before me. They are all so beautiful and sophisticated but really expensive. I'm gonna have a hard time choosing one.

"Can we not buy anything"

"Nope."

"Waeyo...."

"Because I want you to remember me when I go back to korea."

 

T1d6lpXflEXXb8_w73_050214.jpg_310x310.jp

4639574A.jpgFree-shipping-wholesale-retail-new-arriv

"Chose one" 

"I don't know. All of them are so beautiful."

"I can buy everything for you if you want." L.joe chuckled. My eyes widened upon hearing what he just said.

"No way! Its too expensive! Why don't you choose?" 

L.Joe nodded and pointed at a couple necklace. " Do you like this one?"

The necklace for the girl was a silver music note decorated with small diamonds on it while the necklace that's made for guys was a gold crescent shape with  inner part of it shaped like a part of a music note to fit the girl's necklace charm.

2,piece,couple,necklace,anti,allergic,bo

I nodded eagerly. L.Joe nodded to the manager and he went to pay it.  After paying, he helped me put on the necklace and I helped him put on his.

"So, where do you want to go now?"

"I wanna buy couple tees!" L.Joe exclaimed and pull me to the nearest clothes shop. 

We walked into the shop and one shirt caught my eye. "L.joe, I want this one" I pointed towards a pair of couple tees.

IMG_0249.JPG

"Sure, anything for you babe." He said and went to pay before heading to the fitting room to change into our couple tees.

As I was about to close the door to the fitting room, a hand stopped me.

"Ljoe..." I said darkly, trying to scare my boyfriend away. Unfortunately, it didn't work.

"I wanna change with you..."

"No. No, no, no, no, no."

"Please...."

"No."

"Fine." I felt the hand that was on the door moved away and I began closing the door but before I could, Ljoe slipped in.

-poke- -poke- -poke-

"HAHAHAHAHA STAHP. STAHP. HAHAHAHA. LJOE! HAHA. STOP."

-poke- -poke- "AHEM." -po-

Ljoe and I glanced up and saw the old shop assistant glaring at us. Sheepishly, we apologised and L.joe went into another fitting room.


Katy's POV

"Babe, Sorry!" Jonghwan called after me.

"ert" I muttured under my breath and continued walking without even a glance in Jonghwan's direction.

"Babe! Stop!" 

I ignored Jonghwan's words, not knowing that I would regret it later on.

BAM!

I walked right into a pillar. Yes, a pillar. A gigantic pillar. How can I not see that? God.

"Aish. Jinjja."

"Babe, are you alright?" He said as he gently touch the red bump which is slowly forming on my forehead, earing a yelp from me.

"What fo you think?" I shot at him.

"Katy ah~ I'm sowwie... Pwease forgwif me..."

I looked at him. Big mistake. I was met with a big puppy eyes and a cute, pouty face. How could I ever risist that face? Sighing, I forgived him. 

"Fine! Don't ever say that again and stop doing that face. It doesn't suit you" I said.  "Yes madm!" He replied and saluted before holding out his hands to help me up. I chuckled at his cute actions and took his hands. 

I spotted an accessories shop and dragged Jonghwan into the shop. I took notice of a headband with brown puppy ears on them. I pull it off the shelf and placed it on Jonghwan's head. He stared at me. " It looks cute on you oppa." I laughed, pearly whites showing.

Jonghwan then grabbed the pink bunny ears headband and put them on my head. " This looks cute on you." He complimented. I flushed bright red."Oppa lets take a picture." I said and took out my phone from my pocke.

" Hana, duel, set." I said as the two of us smiled at the phone. " Let's take another one." Jonghwan said and I nodded." Make funny faces this time,ok?" He asked . I nodded and began pinching Jonghwan's cheeks making an angry face. 

After taking a few more pictures, we headed out of the store. We wandered around, laughing and joking while Jonghwan told me some funny things that happened in the 100% dorm.

Soon it was 12 and it's time for lunch. We headed to Subway to meet up with the rest. 


Eileen's POV

I saw  Katy coming in and waved " Katy here". She saw and headed towards us. I sent her text message telling her to go to the ladies when Ameline come. She replied ok. 

Soon, Ameline came and I signalled her to meet me and Katy in the ladies. She nodded her head. " Uhm, L.joe I need to go to the ladies." I told L.Joe . he nodded. I stood up and asked " Katy and Ameline do your need to go to the ladies." Katy said" Er... ya I need." and stood up, with Ameline following behind.

In the ladies

Green is Eileen

Purple is Katy

Blue is Ameline

Orange is the SM Manager

"Guys remember last year we went for the performing arts competition and our judges were the SM artists' mangers?" 

Katy and Ameline both nodded their heads

"Well, this morning I received an email from them stating that we are being selected as their trainees and want us to contact them as soon as possible."

"Does that  mean I can see my cute Sehunnie?" 

" Er,,, Please , you already have a boyfriend."

"I know! But Sehunnie is just so cute! KYAAAAA"

"So.... should we contact them now? I've got their number."

Everybody agreeded and I dialed the number and put it on loud speaker.

"Hello?"

"Hello... Uhm, this is Eileen. This morning you sent me an email stating that me and my friends, Katy and Ameline were chosen as SM trainees..."

"Ah, Yes yes . When are you free, I would like to dicuss this with you and your friends as soon as possible. Are you free tomorrow?"

We decided on the time and place to meet and hung up.

"So, meeting up tomorrow . Oh and don't tell the top brothers about it. I want to give them a surprise."

" Lets go back before they think we fainted in the toliet or smth"

We then headed back to our table.


Sorry! I'm really really sorry for not updating. Both me and Admin Kate went on a vacation so trying to get wi fi is really hard. Then when we came back we have to go back to school for activities and stuffs so we really have no time. Admin Kate's computer crashed and had to be sent to the technical people for a week...  Were so so so sorry! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! And sorry, no gifs spams in this chapter I'm in a rush today.

Admin L~