We ship CAP x Ameline

The Love Polygon

Chapter 13

Eileen's POV

"Eileen! Daddy and I are going to work now. Your breakfast is on the dining table. Bye." My mom told me as she stood by my room door. I mumbled a 'yes and bye' before slumbering back into my dreamland. Suddenly, a image of L.Joe and me kissing the previous day flashed across my mind. I immediately shot up from bed and ran to the mirror to check if there was any hickeys. To my horror, THERE IS ALOT! There was a trail starting from below my ear, down my neck and to my collarbone. Gosh what am I supposed to do? My mom can't find out that I have a boyfriend or I will be grounded again.

She made me promise to never date until I graduate from university as she thinks that having a boyfriend now will affect my studies. Damn you L.Joe. Why are you so erted yesterday? i can't wear a scarf, my parents will definitely know that there is something under it. What do I do? I don't want to be g-

My thoughts were cut off when my phone rang. I went to take my phone and is stated 'Your hot and amazing oppa'. Who is this? Hot and Amazing Oppa? I've never saved anyone's contact name as hot and amazing oppa... this is weird.

"Hello? Who are you?"

"Hey babe. How could you not know your boyfriend?" The person faked a sob.

"L.Joe? How did you have my number?"

"Hehe. Secret. "

"Whatever, why did you call?"

" Meet me at the mall in 10 minutes."

"WHAT? 10 MINUTES? I haven't even woken up yet."

"Then... should I go to your house and maybe... help you with your bathing?" L.joe said using a seductive tone. THAT, is definitely a big NO! Oh my. What did I do to deserve such a erted boyfriend? 

"NO! I'll be there in 10 minutes. Bye."

"Bye, Jagi~"

I hung up and quickly did my daily routines and changed into something like this:

tumblr_m99xxaJEi01rahusoo2_250.png

and went to my shoerack and took my favourite pair of converse shoes

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQaN7drL-LidBzmDUZJSU1

I am not those type of girls who have an obssession for heels, and I don't need it anyway. If I wore heels, I will definitely be way taller than L.Joe even when he wears insoles, which is al the time. I sound so mean. Oh yeah, the hickeys! how could I forget them? I ran to my mother's room and took some of her powder and pat it on the hickeys to cover it. I then took my breakfast which is toast and ran off to catch the bus to the mall. 


At The Mall

No One's POV

Teen Top and 100% arrived earlier than Eileen and waited for her at the entrance of the mall. " Hyung! Why you bring us to your date again? I don't want to be a lightbulb." Ricky said and pouted. "I have something on for CAP. You'll see" L.Joe whispered and grinned. Ricky seemed confused by L.Joe's words.

"Hey guyss!" Eileen came and greeted them. She glanced at the crowd and pouted. "Wae?" L.Joe asked her as he pulled her into his embrace. "Katy and Ameline isn't here." Eileen said, still pouting. "Who said they are not coming? They are but just not here yet." L.Joe told Eileen,making her face lit up. L.Joe looked at Eileen's neck. "Are you... wearing concealers on your neck?" "Oh,almost forgot! Yah! You left those hickeys on my neck and I had to cover it up with powder. If my parents find out about them, no doubt they'll ground me at home again." Eileen said " But those are my symbols of love." L.Joe drawled out.

"Omo, what happend exactly happened yesterday?" Jonghwan asked, hearing the couple's conversation. Eileen flushed red and looked down at her hands. L.Joe on the other hand, smirked and opened his mouth to tell Jonghwan, but before he did, Eileen's hand came right smack on his mouth. "N-nothing. Hehehe," Eileen beamed at Jonghwan. "There is definitely something betw-" He was cut off by Katy who is literally dragging Ameline here. "Hi guys," Katy greeted, still pulling Ameline. "Hey babe." Jonghwan said and pecked her on the lips . 

As Katy sat down, Eileen, the eagle-eyed girl, spotted marks on Katy's neck. "Katy-ah, what's that on your neck? Don't tell me... you and him... yesterday?" Eileen gasped. Flustered Katy's hands shot up to her neck and tried to cover up the hickeys. "Awww. Don't be shy. Eileen have them too." Jonghwan said as he cupped Katy's cheeks lovingly. Katy looked at Eileen's neck. "Liar. She doesn't have them." "She have them, but  she just used powder to cover it up thats why L.Joe is pouting." Jonghwan smiled at Katy, kissing her  full on the lips. 

"See! Katy didn't cover it!" L.Joe exclaimed, still pouting. "Because her parents are not as strict as mine!" Eileen barked.

"Fine, fine. Everyone except CAP and Ameline follow me now." L.Joe said raising his voice a little so that everybody can hear him. L.Joe led them to a corner and begin telling them what happened yesterday.

Flashback

Blue is L.Joe

Violet is CAP 

(A/N this whole conversation is in korean)

"Hyung, what happened just now?Why was Ameline holding your hand? I thought she was angry with you?"

(CAP tells him everything)

"Hyung, do you like Ameline?"

"HUH? NONONONONO. I DONT. I DONT. NOT AT ALL."

" I will take that as a yes"

CAP blushed and looked down.

End Of Flashback

"So my plan is this: Jonghwan, Katy ,Eileen and me will go shopping in the mall together and then the rest of your will go together leaving Ameline and CAP alone. At 12, we will meet at Subway for lunch with  Ameline and CAP. Arraso?" L.Joe said. Everybody nodded their heads and headed back to where Ameline and CAP were. 

"So Jonghwan, Katy,  Eileen and me will go shopping now the rest you can either go together or separaterly." L.Joe said giving everybody except Ameline and CAP the you-better-follow-my-plan look and left with Eileen holding his hand.


HI. 

WE'RE SORRY. 

WE'RE REALLY REALLY REALLY SORRY.

PLEASE FORGIVE US.

 

WE'RE SO SO SO SO SORRY THAT WE DIDN'T UPDATE SOONER.

WE'RE SO SO SORRY.

please forgive us?

 

 

  

WE WOULD REALLY REALLY LOVE YOU IF YOU FORGIVE US.

but if you don't.....

NO LOVE FOR YOU


 

  


ANYWAYS, ON TO THE THING WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR.....

TEENTOP AND 100%!

  

     

   
  
  

IM SORRY, CHUNJI & CHANYONG, BUT I HAD TO DO THAT.


SO, DO SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!

LOVE YA <3

-admin kate