Meeting with THE SM Representive

The Love Polygon

A N N Y E O N G G U Y S

admin kate apologizes for not updating sooner ^_^''

uhm, I modified the last part of chappie 15 cause... Uhm, I thought Katy sounded a little y....

I mean, she was like "does that mean I get to see my sehunnie?"

Then the girls were like "erh... You already have a boyfriend...?"

Then Katy was all "Ugh, whateverrrrr."

That sounds like what a Queenka would say, wouldnt she? >.<

Sho, i just modified it a wittle bit :3

It's okay if you dont wanna go back to see that part, it wont affect the story. 

You probably wont even see the difference anyways :D

I'm long-winded aren't I?

Sorry :D

 

Oh yeah, there's gonna be a little plot twist somewhere soon :)


Eileen's Pov

"... So if you just sign here... here... and... here, we would be done." The SM representative smiled at us.

"So it's okay to date?"

"Yes, as long as it doesnt affect your schedules and the company."

"And It's okay to eat whatever we want to? Macdonal's, Wendy's, KFC, all are allowed?"

"As long as you don't put on too much weight, or else you have to be on a strict diet that only consist of chick meat, spinach and tomatoes."

"Ew, Spinach."

"Haha, yes, ew spinach. But you have to keep your image, you know." The SM rep laughed.

"Internet is allowed?"

"Yes, yes"

"Then what about our korean? We can't speak korean - well, with the exception of Ameline."

"We would have tutors to teach you."

.....

And after tons and tons of questions(mostly work-related questions from me and Ameline and stupid ones by Katy), we signed the contract. -SQUEAL-

"When are we going to Korea then?"

"You three would take the same flight as us and since we are only going back to Korea after Exo's concert, there's two weeks for you to pack all your stuffs, bid your goodbyes and tie up what ever loose ends you have. I trust you girls to be ready for Korea in two weeks?"

"Yes, yes, of course."

"Then I'll meet you girls at the airport two weeks from now. The flight details would be sent to Eileen, is that okay?"

And after bidding the SM Representative good bye, I headed home feeling a little light headed, leaving Katy and Ameline to shop for cold wear with the credit card the SM Representative just gave us. (A/N: I did a little research on SM trainees and...  they are all given allowance, not sure about credit cards though... o.o I reckon SM dont just give credit cards out, especially to trainess, or they would have been broke by now and JYJ would probably still be in DBSK. :| Oh Well, JUST IMAGINE FOR THE STORY)

That, did not just happened.

I must be dreaming.


Katy's Pov

It's finally my favourite part of life, shopinggg! And since Eileen unnie - that's what the SM rep. wanted me to call my older friends from now on - isn't here, I can force Ameline unnie into buying nicer looking clothes instead of her usual t-shirt and shorts... Ugh. HeeheeheeheheMuahahAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

-mad with power-

Author Katy's note: -secretly unplugs the statelite to Katy's Pov to salvage whatever's left of Katy's image- - fakes shock- Oh my, it seems that Katy's Pov has met with technical problems... That's unfortunate... Oh well, let's read Ameline's Pov, then :)

Ameline's Pov

Woah. That was just... WOAH. We signed The, with a capital letter 'T', SM contract.

This means we would be in Korea. As SM's employees. We could hang with the top brothers. We could hang with CAP. I could hang with CAP. Just thinking about his muscled arms and chisheled chest... sig-WAIT. WHAT. WHERE DID THAT COME FROM? WHAT KIND OF SORCERY IS THIS? WHAT. C-CAP IS JUST A FRIEND. JUST. A. FRIEND. I DON'T LIKE CAP.

Author Katy: Uh huh... You sure?

Ameline: Y-YOU. YOU WERE THE ONE BEHIND ALL THIS WEREN'T YOU?

-cat fight-

Author L: -secretly unplugs the statelite to Ameline's Pov- Oh hey, look at all the static, Ameline's Pov has also met with some technical problems, let's just go back to Katy's Pov and pray hard that no problems would surface while we try to fix the technical difficulties.

Katy's Pov

Of course, before buying and torturing Ameline unnie at the same time, I have to buy my clothes first. Ameline and Eileen always say I'm selfish, but I dont see how being more self aware then others is called selfish. The definition of selfish means you dont think of others at all. But the definition of self awareness means to take note of oneself. I'm just taking more notice of myself, it's not like I dont think of others, I just think of them after thinking about myself. They cant say I'm selfish.  >.<

In the midst of drifting in and out of shops with Ameline following in a daze, we stumbled upon a build-a-snowglobe workshop. Immediately, Jonghwan came into my mind. Imagine his face when he sees my gift to him! He'll think that I'm the sweetest, bestest girlfriend in the world ever.


I KNOW WE HAVENT UPDATED SINCE... UHM.... the dinosaur age?

pwease fwogiwe us, we have gif spams for you <3





TEEN TOP some parts at ‘aRtisT DVD’

 

 
 
 
 
Chanyong and Minwoo’s shenanigans

 

 
 
L.Joe~ah corry, but I think Changjo is the most handsome one <3

 


 
 
 

TEEN TOP’s Step by Step Guide: How to Get Rid of Unwanted Future Son-In-Law

 


  
  
 
Chanyonnnie~  (´∀`) ヽ(`Д´#)ノ

 

 
 
Chunji comforting Ricky while he cries after Teen Top wins Inkigayo





(*≧▽≦)ノシ))
it might be POISONOUS, L.JOE!!!


Scary xD

 
 
teen top; the idols who cannot jump properly


End of Gif spams :)

Comment and Subscribe if you haven't :)

a n n y e o n g <3
Admin Kate