Her bestfriend

The Love Polygon

Well, as you know some of the top brothers' english isnt that good.... and they arent really gonna think in english but just IMAGINE okay? :)


 

Katy's POV

Aish. That Eileen always makes me worry about her. The first time i met her, we were 5. She was being bullied by that es, Sherry and Krystal. Me, being the roughest and the girl with the softest heart in class, took out both of them ^^ got scolded by the teacher in the end. But who cares? My older brother praised me. Brought me and my newest bestest friend out for Swensen's Ice Cream that day.

Clock: 1150

OH . Only 10 minutes left before I have to meet Eileen. I know she likes to be puctual even though i told her being fashionably late is cool. Aish. That short tempered girl. Gonna get scolded by her. It'll take me 20 minutes to arrive at City Square Mall. Oh well, better get going. I threw on my favourite summer dress and slipped on comfortable flat shoes before i head out. I never like wearing make up or high heels. Just a swipe of Guava flavoured lip balm and cute, comfortable flat shoes and I'm good to go!

JongHwan's POV

Aish. Who the hell are we waiting for? why the hell did i even let ljoe drag me here? How the hell did ljoe even manage to book the whole starbucks in such a short notice? HOW MUCH LONGER ARE WE GONNA WAIT????? HMPH. well, who ever we're waiting for, that person is an idiot.

Just then, a girl walked in. She was dressed in a white spaghetti-strap dress. There were red strings on both sides that crisscrossed down the bodice until they ended in a lopsided bow. The dress began to flow beneath her belly button so whenever she took a step, it would swish. It came a few inches short of her knees. Meanwhile, she was sporting sliver flat shoes with ribbons at the front and huge sunglasses.

Said girl slid her sunglasses on top of her head and glanced around.

L.joe waved her over to our table.

She's cute.

I'm taking back every single bad thing i said about her.

Katy's POV

Mwoh? What is this? A near empty Starbucks? Usually, Starbucks would be filled with students studying and working people dicussing businesses. But what i see right now is only a group of mysterious boys sitting in the darkest corner where people passing by starbucks would not really be able to see unless they press their face on the tinted windows and squint really really REALLY hard. Although, i dont really think anybody would do that except for curious young children because by doing that, you'll look UGLY. 

Anyways, there were 1...2...3...6...10...13 boys and.... no sign of... Eileen...?

O.O OMG. WHERE'S EILEEN? She's hates being late, she's NEVER late.

And those boys, they dont look decent at all. Thick scarfs, long jeans, long sleve shirts and jackets in Singapore? They're probably either trying to hide their identity or begging to get heatstrokes. Or both. I mean, It's literally summer all year long. just a little more rain nearing the end of the year.

WAIT. let's go back a little.... this kind of outfits to hide their identity...

HIDE THEIR IDENTITY....

OH SHAT.

what if... WHAT IF... WHAT IF THAT GROUP OF MYSTERIOUS BOYS ARE ACTUALLY TERRORISTS OR SOMETHING AND THEY KIDNAPPED EILEEN ALONG WITH THE OTHER CUSTOMERS OF STARBUCKS AND THEY ARE JUST WAITING FOR ANOTHER PERSON TO KIDNAP TO EXORT MONEY FROM ALL OF THE LOVED ONES OF THE VICTIMS???

"omg. keep calm. keep calm. keep calm. you're exaggerating again." i murmured to myself. "KEEP CALM."

Then this one guy waved me over to them. Well, i'm not really sure if he's waving at me or not. But since i'm the only person opposite of him and the boys, I'm assuming he's waving at me. Of course, unless he is waving to a ghost who just so happens to be sitting on my head without my consent.

Cautiously, i approached them.

L.joe's POV

"You must be Eileen's friend right? Katy?" I asked Katy.

I'm pretty sure she's Katy. I've been through all of Katy's photos via Eileen's Facebook page after confirming that Katy would come to starbucks this afternoon. They seem like best friends. They took lots of pictures together. Along with another girl who should be Eileen's other best friend.

"huh?" Katy looked at me, shocked with eyes as wide as saucers. "Uh... yeah. Um, Who are you? How did you know Eileen? I've never heard her mention you and your..." She waved her hands at the rest of the 100% and Teen Top members. "your weird friends."

I smirked. That weird girl, Eileen, definitely have interesting friends too. Although im much more interested in Eileen than Katy.

"Weird friends? WE'RE NOT WEIRD!" Ricky exclaimed. Then he looked at CAP and Rockhyun (A/N FOR CONVOS, ITALIC MEANS THEY ARE SPEAKING IN KOREAN ) "Well, most of us."

Ricky got beaten up. (A/N not really beaten up. you know, just for fun kind of beaten up. ^^)

Everybody laughed. Well, everybody except Katy. She looks like a lost child in the crowd. Well, that's expected from her since we're kind of wearing clothes that are not suitable for this kind of weather, she probably thinks that we are bad asses who are gonna do something bad to her any moment. To prevent any misunderstanding, I took off my disguise and Katy gasped. " Omo! You're... Your're L.Joe?" Katy asked in disbelief. She even pinched arm and muttered a ouch. I heard Jonghwan chuckled at her behaviour and glanced at him. He is actually blushing. I nodded and told the other members and 100% to take off their disguise.

Katy's POV

That guy who waved me over to their table took off his thick scarf and sunglasses. To my surprise, IT WAS L.JOE FROM TEEN TOP!!! I gasped and picnched my cheek to make sure I wasn't dreaming. OUCH. It hurts. Then, L.Joe said something to other weird guys in Korean which I didn't understand. And the other guys took off their thick scarfs and sunglasses and i immediately recognised them. THEY ARE TEEN TOP AND 100%! I saw Jonghwan and blushed. He look even more handsome in real life. I blushed even harder till i look like i have 2 tomatoes implanted in my cheeks. 

Then L,joe said " Actually I'm the one who messaged you and not Eileen."

Conversation (ITALIC MEANS IT'S IN KOREAN)

Blue is L.Joe

Green is Katy

Red is rest of the top brothers

"Huh? You? How did you have her phone? ...Did you rob her? "

"No I di-. 

"WAIT, wait, wait... how do you know that i'm her friend? DID YOU WENT THROUGH ALL HER PERSONAL STUFFS? HOW DID YOU EVEN ENTER HER PHONE WHEN SHE HAD THE PASSWORD LOCK?"

"Well yeah, but-"

"OMG. L.JOE THE STALKER!"

"Oooo... stalker l.joe...."

"YAH! SHUT UP"

"I'll explain to you what happened"

After telling what happened

"So she isn;t hurt at all? No amnesia, no accident?"

"Yep."

Katy heaved a sigh of relief before looking at me again. "YAH! IDIOT," she hit me. "YOU MADE ME WORRIED!" 

"Ah. Well, now that I had told you what had happened, can you tell me more about Eileen now?"

-huff- "Sure, but why do you want to know? Are you interested in her? But aren't you dating that Nam Bora girl?"

"No, I'm not dating her and yes I'm interested in her"

"Oh, Bad news for you. Her bias has changed. It's no longer you anymore"

My smile faded when I heard Katy say Eileen changed her bias. Is it because of the rumour? She's fun, I dont want to lose that fan.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

Well, hope you enjoyed this chappie :)

-admin kate