Second date: Part 1

The Love Polygon

OKAY.

just to clear some misunderstandings, LETS HAVE A RECAP.

  • Top brothers came to Singapore for a concert for a week.
  • Their company let them have a month break after the concert.
  • The boys and the girls met during the time when they are still holding concerts and fan meets.
  • The carnival date was like two weeks ago. So, this means the top brothers have spent like 3 weeks in Singapore. 
  • Jonghwan, Katy and Ljoe, Eileen have been in a relationship for 2 weeks. :)
  • Two more weeks and the top brothers are back in Korea with their busy schedules :(
  • What will happen then?
  • Until then, this is still the second week of their break :)

Confusing part.

If the carnival date was two weeks ago, how come Katy and Eileen have hickeys on their necks? ;)

Because before today, they had many more dates after the carnival date.

So since they had a date the previous day, Jonghwan and Ljoe did..... stuffs to the girls. And tadaa! hickeys formed. :) 


Chapter 14

No One's POV

"Ooo! Ooo! I wanna watched the movie 'Silent House' that came out only today! It's Korean horror movie and it's in 3D!" Ricky squealed at the thought of watching a movie for the first time in a cinema of a foreign country.

"Ooo! Ooo! I've heard about it too! The movie will only show in Korea a week later. Nam Sang Mi is starring in it." Sanghoon chimed in. 

"Did I hear Nam Sang Mi? I wanna watch it too!" Niel squealed.

And before CAP could even utter a word, everyone expect him and Ameline were out of the restaurant, racing towards the cinema to buy the best seats.

'This is awkward' Ameline thought. They were silent for a few moment until Ameline couldn't take it anymore. She cleared and asked "CAP-ssi... where do you want to go?" "Have you eaten your breakfast yet?" CAP asked back. Ameline shook her head. "Do you want to go for breakfast first, then?" Ameline nod her head and brought CAP to Toast Box for breakfast.


"CAP-ssi, what do you want to eat?" Ameline asked CAP while looking at the board which states the food and drinks. "Um...Ice Cream Toast and um, drop the formalities and call me um.... oppa." CAP replied. "Neh op...oppa you go find seat first and I will order." CAP nodded his head and went to look for an empty table for two.

'He just asked me to call him oppa!' Ameline thought, feeling her face burn. 'Wait! I don't like him but why am I acting like this?' "Welcome to Toast Box. May I take your order?" The receptionist asked Ameline, breaking her train of thoughts. "Two Ice Cream Thick Toast, please." She replied and paid. After taking the food, she went to look for CAP and found him seating by the windows, staring at the passers-by. She went to him and sat down.

"This is delicious." CAP said with ice cream stains on the corner of his mouth, which made him look like a three year-old kid eating ice cream. Ameline laughed at his face and took out a napkin to wipe the ice cream stains off. Ameline realising what she just did, immediately sat back down and cleared . 'What did I just do? So embarrasing. OMG. I feel hot.'

'A-ameline? S-she... S-she did she just did what I think she just did? Oh. My. God.' CAP thought. "CAP Oppa, which bands do you like?" Ameline asked trying to start a conversation to chase the tension in the air away.

"Super Junior, Big Bang and Wonder Girls Sunbaenim."

"Super Junior and Big Bang? You like them? Really?"

"Yep."

"Omg, I like them too! Which songs do you like?"

"Super Junior's Sorry Sorry, Mr Simple, SPY, um.... I don't know.... Big Bang's Haru Haru, OH WAIT... Lies... Nonono, Monster! Aw man, I don't  know" CAP groaned, doing the action of pulling his hair out although they are too short to be tugged at.

"Hahaha" Ameline laughed at his ministrations. "Me too! Have you ever....."

And just like that, the awkwardness between them is gone.


L.Joe's POV

"Where are you bringing me?"

"You'll see"

"Are you sure your plan will work?" Eileen probed again

"Duh, of course. I'm the almighty L.Joe"

"All hail the almighty arrogant poodle" I heard Eileen muttered.

"I heard that" I told her and pulled her closer to me as she stucked her tongue out at me childishly. Then, catching her off gaurd, I kissed her hard while gentle on her tongue.

"ByungHun..." 

Eileen moaned out my name into the kiss before I pulled away from her and making her sulk.

"What? We're in public aren't we?" I smirked at her, using the words she used to say to me while pulling her along with me towards the isolated jewelry store. The jewelry store was pretty empty, except for the manager of the store. Just as expected. I've called my coordinoona yesterday to ask her to rent the store for half an hour just for me. She have already known about me and Jonghwan having a girlfriend and she doesn't object to it and really want us to make this relationship last.  

"Why are we here?"

"Surprise! I wanted to give you something."

"Give me jewelries? No. No way. No freaking way. I can't accept that. It's too expensive." Eileen complained

"But it's for your birthday. Surprise!"

"M-my birthday?"

"Yep."

Eileen's face was filled with confusion for a second before smiling at me and giving me a surprise in return.

"You asked Katy about my birthday?"

"Uh huh..."

"Seriously? I can't believe you believed her!" Eileen giggled. "She loves playing tricks on people and you know that. My birthday is still months away, silly."

What? "B-but... but Katy said it was today..."

"She was just kidding."

"Then your birthday really isn't today?" That lying kid, I'm so gonna get her for this.

"Nope"

"So you're not getting anything for me anymore, knowing it's not my birthday?" Eileen gave me a triumphful smirk.

"No, of course not. I'm still going to make you buy something from here."

Meanwhile, Eileen's voice rose to a panic. "WHAT?"


Katy's POV

"I would have never pegged you for a funnel cake person."

Katy and Jonghwan were sharing a funnel cake, deciding that this and two milkshakes would be considered breakfast.

They had gotten a two-person table next to a window inside a small, quite cafe.

"Well I would have never pegged you for a mini tube dress and stilettos kind of person. You've got powdered sugar on your nose." He leaned forward to kissed it off.

"Your coordinoona forced me into them. The stilettos were something that should have been shut in a vault, never to be gazed upon again. I hate wearing them. How does she even get into my house anyway?"

Shrugging, Jonghwan had a sip of his milkshake and smirked. "I think they're y."

It was then that Katy learned the hard way not to inhale powdered sugar. She was about to eat the last bite of funnel cake and then he had to go and say something like that. She coughed, all the while blushing red, until the substance was dislodged from her lungs.

"What?" She asked, sounding a little strangled.

"The stilettos are y." He leaned in to whispered into Katy’s ear before leaning back onto the chair. "Though they'd be ier if you were wearing my t-shirt and my boxers…"

Her eyes widened as she remembered about yesterday’s date at the hotel room the top brothers were staying at, which had led to… stuffs.

“Did I ever tell you what it does to me when I see you in my clothes?”

Not wanting to know the answer, Katy took her milkshake and marched out of the café.


Hey yo wassup!  Its ME, ADMIN L!

Sorry for the short chapter :( Please don't unsubscribe 

DO give us comments ^^

I'm currently thinking of writing a new story so will you guys do me a favor by helping me doing the poll below :)If you want other teen top or 100% members comment  *puppy eyes*

 

pitty-puss-in-boots-wallpaper_640x480_21

Thank you so much and bye !

Oops! forgot about the gifs

Here they are ^^ Enjoy

image

tumblr_md6vglJRKL1rs97fco1_500.gif

tumblr_mcwy9tw1uf1qgivkgo1_250.gif

tumblr_mb7u3qq10m1rh9v4ao6_250.gif

tumblr_mb2rn4mlNq1qhr2zio1_500.gif

tumblr_mb2ex5bjvS1qi4zmno1_500.gif

tumblr_macp4hE0kx1r36npso9_r1_250.gif

tumblr_ma7sveCirs1qi4zmno1_500.gif

tumblr_m9pzn7YW2N1r2plvoo1_500.gif

tumblr_m94za1E7ea1qbfq2oo1_r1_500.gif

tumblr_m8vyzlBwtN1rb24m4o1_250.gif

tumblr_m7wbwxVYlI1rs97fco1_500.gif

tumblr_m7aavfw1mX1rb24m4o1_500.gif

tumblr_m6axxw7Vkg1qgarzko1_250.gif

And lastly some Changjo gifs and pics. Since its his birthday today ^^ HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TEEN TOP'S MAKNAE, DANCING BOY CHANGJO!!!

tumblr_m5zko3cGGb1rs97fco1_500.gif

tumblr_mb9ivn4lZn1rh9v4ao8_250.giftumblr_mb9ivn4lZn1rh9v4ao6_250.gif

tumblr_maybdmzEKV1rh9v4ao6_250.gif

tumblr_m9wi2ocf0E1rv8q7bo1_500.gif

tumblr_m9fzhzagae1r8pq63.gif

image

tumblr_m387jpNqHS1r36npso6_250.gif

tumblr_m613ujRWkA1rpoezoo1_250.gif

tumblr_m3l45ivqwj1r1h2pfo1_500.gif

tumblr_m2fg0jpEZN1qai25co1_250.gif

tumblr_m1dwxhEhYD1r2plvoo1_500.gif

tumblr_lxetwmRvKN1r0xc7zo1_250.giftumblr_lxetwmRvKN1r0xc7zo2_250.gif

image

tumblr_mdkkyf7BSR1qiesszo3_250.jpg

tumblr_mdkkyf7BSR1qiesszo2_250.jpg

tumblr_mdki36xukJ1qhsniqo1_r2_500.png

GUYS HAVE YOUR WATCHED THIS YET? IF U HAVENT, WATCH LIKE NOW.