First date: Part 3

The Love Polygon

Chapter 9

On the other side

No One's POV

Katy dragged Jonghwan to the haunted house and they met L.Joe and Eileen at the entrance. L.Joe is literally pulling Eileen to the haunted house but Eileen is struggling. Katy and Jonghwan walked up to them and said " Want to go together?" "L.Joe nodded his head but Eileen shooked her head vigourosly.

"You can call me a coward or scaredy cat. I don't care ! But I'm not going into that place. " Eileen pointed to the haunted house. L.Joe chuckled seeing his girlfriend's childish behaviour and said " Aww. Don't be scared babe. I will be there for you" and planted a kiss on her forehead. Katy and Jonghwan gave them the disgusted face before going to buy the tickets. 

After buying the tickets, the couple returned and Eileen was still stubborn on not going into the haunted house. Katy did not want Eileen to miss out the fun so she said, "Hey don't be like that. If you don't go in, what if in the middle of the journey, a girl who is scared pounces on L.joe? Won't you be jealous then?" Hearing this, Eileen's eyes shot up to L.Joe and said "You won't go around hugging other girls, right?" L.joe shrugged. Having no choice, Eileen muttered a 'FINE' and the couples went in.

In the haunted house

As they stepped into the haunted house, Eileen started shivering and held L.Joe's hand even tighter. Suddenly, a head dropped from the ceiling and Eileen screamed and hugged L.Joe, burying her face into L.Joe's chest. L.Joe was smiling when his girlfriend hugged him and hugged her back and chuckled before whispering, "Don't be afraid, I'm with you" Eileen nodded slightly and looked up, still hugging L.joe. Katy saw the couple acting lovey dovey and coughed. Jonghwan heard her cough and said "Do you want me to do that to you too?" and smirked. He pull Katy into his embrace and kissed her on the lips. Katy was blushing that you can even see a glow of red in the dark house. "Come on, lets continue and leave this couple alone" said Jonghwan glancing back at Eileen and L.Joe acting all lovey dovey. Katy nodded her head and took Jonghwan's hand.

The couple then left and continue walking through the house. Katy wasn't scared at these types of stuff so they finished the walk pretty quickly while L.joe and Eileen, on the other hand to about 30 minutes to finish it and Eileen came out with a pale face and teary eyes.

"I'LL NEVER EVER GO THIS PLACE AGAIN!" Eileen shouted, earning a few weird stares from the passers-by. Realising what she just did, Eileen's face flushed red and hid her face in L.joe's chest again. 

"By the way, where is Ameline and CAP?" Eileen asked. Katy shrugged and reached for her phone in her bag and called Ameline.

"Ameline, where are you?"

" I'm at the fun house"

" Ok is CAP with you?"

"Yes"

"Ok then meet us at Starbucks now, then."

"Ok"

Ameline's POV

My phone rang and I came back to my senses and realised that I've BEEN HUGGING CAP! I blushed at the contact and touched my face it was buring hot and the corner of my eyes were wet . I picked up the phone and it was Katy she told me to meet them at Starbucks now. So I just told C.A.P " Er... Katy said to meet them at Starbucks now" CAP simply nodded his head and whispered 'sorry' and I heard it and said " Aish stop saying sorry ! It is getting on my nerves! I forgive you! I know you didn't do it on purpose" whispering the last part. Suddenly, CAP hugged me and carried me up in the air. "THANK YOU!" I was shocked at his movement so I screamed. Hearing my scream, CAP immediately put me down. I guess he was afraid i would ignore him again. Cute. Wait no I'm not falling for him right? Anyway, I shall just go and meet them now. Unknowingly, I took CAP's hand and walked to Starbucks.

At Starbucks

Eileen's POV

We sat at a corner and waited for Ameline and CAP to come. The door swung open and revealed AMELINE HOLDING CAP'S HAND?! I turned to look at L.Joe and his mouth was opened then turn to look at Katy and Jonghwan. Their reactions were the same as L.Joe's. Wasn't Ameline ignoring CAP? How come they are holding hands when Ameline is angry at CAP? Don't tell me they are dating? OMG ! Ameline saw our reactions and looked at us with a puzzled expression. I pointed to her hands and she looked down. She immediately let go and turned away but I swear I saw that her cheeks were red. HAHA they are really an item! I'm so happy for my dongsaeng! "Ameline come here" I said and pushed  L.Joe off his seat so that Ameline can seat. L.Joe landed on his and pout "What was that for?" "I want to sit with Ameline. You go sit with CAP. " I said and gave him the help-me-ask-CAP-what-happened look. He nodded his head but he was still pouting and gave me a sad face. I smiled at him sweetly and gave him a peck on his cheek.. His face brightened immediately and went to sit beside CAP. Ameline sat beside me and I asked her what happened.But she decided to change the topic and said " I'm thirsty let's go order something to drink first" . I nodded my head but hey I'm not gonna give up so easily. There is clearly something between the two of them. Detective Eileen on mission!

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

How was it? Ameline and CAP are cute arent they? DO give us comments^^

teen_top_chunji_gif_egg_song_by_killerma

tumblr_lx5l9onnyd1qjkp27o1_400.gif

tt5.gif

6897348.gif

TEEN+TOP.gif

f4jy4k.gif

tumblr_lku3ktmU8f1qioqcuo1_400.gif

chunji-2-copy.jpg

10.jpgtumblr_lyatrh0Q4Z1qga72mo1_500.gif

Yo! Long time no see. Its me ADMIN L!!!

DID U MISS ME?

If u don't its ok

but i hope u enjoy this chapter!

I had no job for chapter 8 :(