First date: Part 2

The Love Polygon

Chapter 8

No One's POV 

At the theme park

"Babe, where do you want to go first?" L.Joe asked Eileen wounding an arm wround her waist. Excited, she whipped her head around and dragged L.Joe nearest booth. Eileen wasn't the greatest at winning prizes. "DAMN. This games are rigged." L.Joe, on the other hand had skill. He won a sqiushy frog keychain, a glow in the dark necklace, a giant lollipop and a giant pink teddy bear for Eileen.

"Thank you so much!" Eileen smiled, hugging the pink teddy bear.

L.Joe gave Eileen an incredulous stare.

"What?" Eileen raised an eyebrow.

"Don't I get a kiss?"

"This is a public area! A-and, you're a celebrity!" Eileen whisper-yelled at L.Joe

"But they don't even recgonize me," L.Joe pouted. "I want a kiss! I dont care. Either kiss me now or later when we're in private I'll..." And he whispered the words that make even the toughest thugs blush to Eileen.

"FINE. J-just on the cheek, okay?" Eileen, whose face was beet red, leaned in to kiss L.Joe's cheek.

Just before she touch his cheek, L.Joe turned to meet Eileen's lips with his own.

"L-L.Joe?"

"C'mon lets go grab some burger. I'm hungry." L.Joe smirked.


"STOP FOLLOWING ME!" Ameline stomped towards the maknae line who were standing at the entrance, waiting for the poor guy who had been misunderstood. "I'm a third degree black belt! I can break your neck anytime!" But that didn't stop C.A.P. from following Ameline to try to clear the misunderstanding. It just made him follow her from a futher distance.

"I'm sorry!"

If they didn't know better, the maknae line would have thought C.A.P. was going through a break up with his girlfriend.

"Ricky! Changjo! Sanghoon! Hyukjin! STOP HIM FROM FOLLOWING ME" Ameline ordered the stronger looking maknaes before stomping into the theme park.

"What did you do to her to make her this angry?" Ricky snickered as he blocked C.A.P. 

"YAH!" C.A.P. raised his hand and threaten to hit Ricky. 

"AH ah ah... D-don't hit me." Stammered Ricky as he cowered behind Sanghoon after letting C.A.P. go.

"Just let him go, if he get beaten by her, it wouldbe a nice show, ne?" Sanghoon shouted to Ricky as he chased after C.A.P.

"OH YEAH! That would be awesome!"


'Where is she now?' thought C.A.P as he wandered around the theme park.

THERE! C.A.P. saw a girl wearing the same clothes as Ameline ran into the fun house.


Ameline's POV

. I know C.A.P. saw me run into the funhouse. Why can't he leave me alone? All his stupid 'sorry's are annoying me. UGH. This is all Katy's fault. I shouldn't have let her dress me. Call me old-fashioned or whatever, but i hate wearing this type of clothes. It's not really revealing, it just shows a little bit of my cleaverage. But i still hate them. I prefer wearing round neck t-shirts and bermudas. It's nice and comfortable. BUT NOOoooOOoo~ Katy thinks they're ugly and threw most of them out when she came to my house for a sleepover. Now all I have are clothes she bought for me. None of them are T-shirts. -WAILS- 

The fun house was a maze and had tons of doors and mirrors. In the start, it was really funny, seeing my own deformed reflection. There's big and fat me, big headed me, and big mouth me. But as the my group and I neared the middle, the house became creepier. There were broken mirrors, deformed jack-in-the box jacks that keep jumping out and tons of cobwebs.

I wanted to get out as soon as possible. Its so creepy here! There was an 'EXIT' sign on one of the doors i passed. Desperate, I went into the room which had the sign on the door.

The room was filled with broken dolls, beaten toys and a giant creepy clown face. If there were one thing scarier than being in a dark room you are not familiar with, it was being in a dark room with a bunch of creepy stuff STARING at you.

Just then, there was laughter was heard. 

"HAHAHAHAHA. Do you want to play?" the clown cackled. "It will be fun."

It's bluging neon eyes were mocking. It was creepy and terrifying. It brought back bad memories. I've always hated clowns and this was no exception. 

As fast as my legs can move, I flew out of the room, only to bang into a wall.

Or so i thought.


C.A.P.'s POV

"Ameline! I'm really really sorry! I didn't meant to-?"

I look down at Ameline. She was shaking like crazy. Her fingers clung onto my jacket and her breath were in gasp.

"Mwoh? What happened?"

"C-clowns. I-I want to g-get out of here."

I nodded as I brought her out of the fun house. She was still shaking.

"Ameline."

As I said her name she looked up at me. Her eyes were swimming in tears and she had a look of pure terror painted on her face. She hugged my body as close to her as possible, burying her face in my chest. Unknowingly, I wrapped my arms around her waist and back.


OMG. I'M FINALLY DONE WITH THIS CHAPTER!

TIME TO CELEBATE WITH SOME Y GIFS SPAMS!

 

 

                

 

   

LOOK AT THE Y BODY WAVES

  


LIKE THE GIFS?

I HOPE YOU DO :)

THE GIF SECTIONS ARE USUALLY MANAGED BY ADMIN L.

STEALING HER JOB FOR THE DAY. KEKEKEKE.

DON'T TELL HER THOUGH >.<

NEXT TIME WHEN I GET TO STEAL HER JOB AGAIN, IT'LL BE GIFS OF TEEN TOP DANCING. ^^

MOST OF THE DANCE WOULD BE THE AYYY WAVES :)

DO LOOK FORWARD TO IT!

ADDIOS AMIGOS!

 

-ADMIN KATE.

I LOVE CAPSLOCK