First date: Part 5

The Love Polygon

Chapter 11

L.Joe's POV

"As long as it's with you, I'm not scared." Eileen replied, smiling at me. I blushed even harder. This girl just makes my life feels complete. I'm falling harder for her everyday. I scincerely hope we can have a future together. I pulled Eileen into a hug and kissed her . She was shocked and pulled back. I pouted and asked her why. "We're in public!!!!" Not satisfied with the answer, I said " I don't care! ...How about you call me oppa and then I won't do it in public ever again?" and smirked. " No way! Not calling you oppa! Mehrong~" she replied and ran away. "Yah! You are gonna to get it from me once I caught you" I replied and ran after her. Man, she is a fast runner. But neither am I slow, just had A LITTLE problem catching her.

"Ha! caught ya" I said grabbing her by the waist, pulling her towards my chest. To prevent her from running away from me again, i tightened my grip and whispered "Call me oppa and I'll let you go" She turned around and smiled at me. I thought she was gave up but I was so wrong she just used her forehead to bump into mine. I yelped in pain and loosened the grip around her waist. She took this opportunity and ran away from me AGAIN! That girl is smart.


No One's POV

"Er... Ameline ssi where do you want to go?" CAP asked Ameline shyly, clearly embarrassed of what happened earlier. " Er... I'm fine with anything" Ameline replied shyly. The maknaes and Minwoo saw CAP and Ameline reactions and made some 'Ooh' sounds. "Love is in the air~" Ricky sang. Ameline heard and blushed while CAP grabbed Ricky and whispered "You looking for trouble?" Ricky gulped, knowing CAP meant what he said. "Uh...How about we ride that roller coaster?" Ricky suggested, pointing at the roller coaster." Sure" Minwoo said and everyone nodded their heads in agreement.

On their way to the roller coaster,  they saw Eileen escaping from L.Joe. Everyone laughed at L.Joe's reaction when Eileen bumped her forehead into his. L.Joe heard laughters and turned to see Ameline, CAP,Minwoo and half of the maknae line laughing at him. "YAH! Stop laughing! Its embarrassing" L.Joe said. When he walk towards them, CAP asked "Why is Eileen running away from you?" L.Joe pouted and said" She don't want to call me oppa."  Minwoo chuckled at his dongsaeng's behaviour and "Maybe she will call me oppa first." " YAH! Hyung she is MINE!" L.Joe said,emphasing the last word.

Eileen saw Ameline and the rest and ran towards them not knowing that L.Joe was with them. " Hi Ameline" Eileen said, pouncing on her. " Yah! What are you doing? Get off me now! You are heavy." Ameline grumbled, annoyed by Eileen's action. Eileen got off and pouted. "Hey babe." L.Joe purred and s his hands around her.

"YAH!!! Since when are you here?"

"Since a long time ago" L.joe answered, turning Eileen around and to kiss her on the lips.

As per normal, Eileen pulled away. "Told you to not do that in public!" She blushed as she said.

"Well, you didn't call me Oppa."

"I never had and I never will. You don't deserve that." Looking to the side and seeing the guys waving at her, she shouted, "HI OPPAS"

"Calling them 'Oppa's but never will call me 'Oppa', eh? Let me change your mind then." L.joe smirked as he leaned down to touch Eileen's lip. But before he he was able to do so, a hand went smack right over his mouth.

"FINE! OPPA! FINE."

"Kekeke"

" Seriously don't act lovey dovey in front of us. I'm jealous. I'm 27 and I am still single" Minwoo said and pouted. Everybody laughed at his reaction. 

" Don't worry oppa. Your other half will come soon. You are perfect! " Eileen said. " What about me?" L..Joe asked. " Hmmm...not as perfect as Minwoo oppa." Eileen replied. " Wae? I'm your boyfriend." L.joe said and pouted. " Ok, fine stop pouting it doesn't suit you. You are the best! Happy?"

L.Joe nodded his head and pecked Eileen's forehead. " Oh, my eyes!" (Admin Kate A/N - eyes, eh? lemme change that.) Ricky exclaimed and covered his eyes. L.joe shot Ricky a glare and asked " So your are going to ride the roller coaster?" Changjo nodded his head and said" Wanna join us?" " Nope, we just went." Eileen replied. 

" Ok so let's go and we shall not be awkward third wheels here." CAP said and the rest followed him except for the couple.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

" Where's Eileen and L.Joe?" Jonghwan asked Katy. Katy just shrugged and pull Jonghwan to the queue to the Ferris wheel ride. They paid for the tickets and went on the Ferris wheel. When they reached the top. Jonghwan suddenly pulled Katy into a bone-crashing hug and said "Can we be more than just holiday lovers? Can we just be like normal couples that stay together forever and get married?" Katy nodded her head and said "I've already given my first kiss to you." Hearing Katy's reply, Jonghwan smiled and pulled Katy into a passionate kiss.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

Hi guys! How are your? Did your enjoy this chapter?

Sorry for not updating frequently. The school homeworks are driving me crazy. Anyways, here are some gifs and pictures for your! Hope ur enjoy it!

Xoxo,

Admin L

tumblr_l8hbzzpuW51qb10xs.gif

tumblr_l8hc4blJIt1qb10xs.gif

tumblr_l8hd5kS98O1qb10xs.gif

tumblr_l8hdadvIOj1qb10xs.gif

tumblr_m4ql70UjCv1qcbooto1_500.jpgtumblr_lxbl2jsoiP1qkeieto1_500.gif

tumblr_m9y1w1FJGj1rv8q7bo1_500.png

tumblr_m9w8yhOXAU1rv8q7bo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m2rncgB2Im1runnn5o1_500.giftumblr_m7hjs8xtt81rzttgbo2_500.gif

tumblr_m7hii4phO41qa0qa1o1_500.png

tumblr_m7hig2xbJ01r3t74mo1_500.gif

tumblr_m7he7craH51rx56m9o4_400.gif

tumblr_m7he7craH51rx56m9o2_250.gif

tumblr_m7h81oyuM91qbze9ko6_250.gif

image

tumblr_m7gutxe1wR1rqzcrdo1_500.png

tumblr_m7fv66NrfQ1r0sgwco1_500.jpg

L.Joe and Chunji's childhood photos