Flashback: Competition

The Love Polygon

Eileen's POV

Flashback

"Riiiing"

Class is finally over for the day . As I walked out of the class room to find my locker, I was suddenly pulled in the other direction by Katy.

"Yah! Where are you going?"

"Guess what?!" Katy finally stopped at an isolated corner in the school, bouncing up and down like a ball would.

"What."

"OURSCHOOLISHAVINGAPERFORMINGARTSCOMPETITION!!!" She sceeched in my ear.

"And?"

"Rumor has it that this time, the judges would not be those ty musicians from downtown but...." Katy paused for a dramatic effect.

"But what?"

"EXO!"

"huh?"  What? Exo?. All this must be too much for me to absorb because all I could say was a stupid 'huh?'

"EXO-K! THEY WILL BE JUDGES! Do you wanna join?"

"Oh my. E-Exo?"

"Uh huh!"

"Really?" and then we started spazzing.

After finally calming down from our high I wanted to make sure I wasn't hallucinating. "Exo are really going to be the judges? Well, that''s just a rumor, but I think that should be the truth since SM is going to have a concert tour in Singapore during that period of time. So maybe our school somehow managed to have them accept our invitation...so, yeah."

Rumor. It's only a rumor, huh? Not really confirmed? "It's just a rumor, darlin'" Deflated, I patted Katy's head before walking towards my locker in the now empty hallway.

"The rumor can be true! If it's true, Kai might get to see your charms and maybe fall in love with you. But even if the rumor isn't true, we would still have had fun, right?"( A/N Eileen also like exo k after the top brothers :) )

We study in the school of arts and joined school competitions like this many times. Maybe seven to eight  times in this school since me, Katy and Ameline decided on going on this path together. We were always in the top 3. But never good enough for the champion, the ty musicians would say. The champion would always be this group of enormous - we're talking about dino-size big here - ed barbie girls. Stupid judges.

But even that, we still had lots of fun practising in the music rooms at our school, -hey, we're not shooting some chick flick here, no garage or anything for us to practise in. Neighbours would be complaining to the police about the noise if we did that.- camping there and sharing horror stories with the other competitors that were also staying overnight to practise with the lights off and a dim torchlight held by the story teller.

"Come on, Eileen," Katy persuaded me. "It'll be fun! Ameline is already at the library, typing out the forms. And you know how long the forms are. At least 10 pages of ty medical questions for each person. It'll be a bummer if you disagreed when she has already filled up half of it."

"...Fine fine" I agreed to Katy's request. There's nothing to lose anyway.


"Do you think Exo is in there already?" EXOtics started crowding around the school gate after hearing the rumor of Exo K coming. The school doesn't allow those without the tickets to come in. Katy, Ameline and I barely managed to squeeze through the crowd and enter.

"WOAH. Exo just debuted not even a month and their fans are like, so much. THE HOLY POWER OF SM ENTERTAINMENT." Katy said while we headed to the waiting room to prepare for our stage.

We registered at the small counter outside the waiting room and took our performance number. I look and it and heaved a sigh of relief. We are not the first to perform we are somewhere around the middle. 

The teachers help us put on the mic and our Literature teacher, Ms Praba, wished us good lucks before leaving the room. She is my favourite teacher. Her lessons are daebak! 

"Are you sure Exo is the judge?"  I asked Katy. She shrugged and continuing fidgeting with her mic which is so irritating . Ameline is walking around the waiting room with her fist tightly clenched. I suppose she is scared.

I walked to her and put my hand on my shoulders. "Dude chill this is not our first time doing it. There is no difference. Calm yo ."

"There is a difference! The judges are EXO K! They are stars not normal judges! What if I sing the wrong line later? What if I fall on the stage later? What if-"

"Just chill they are like us, normal human beings. It's not like they have 8 hands, 3 eyes or 2 heads, right? And we are not sure if they are really the judges. It's just a rumor. Could be some bogus musicians again, for all you know. " I cut her and pull her to sit on the couch.

After she sat down, I gave her a cup of warm water. Katy came and sat with us. "Lets do our cheer again!" We stood up and put our hands on top of each other and whispered-shouted "White diamonds, Hwaiting!" and group hugged. 

"White diamonds, you are next." A teacher came into the room and said. We nodded our head and made 'hwaiting' signs to each other.

"I shouldn't have come for this competition. Exo isn't here at all! It's such a waste of time!" I heard a girl whined and looked behind. I saw my classmate, Victoria. I walked to her and asked "So the judges are not Exo?" She shook her head disapointedly. Guess she is really mad. "White diamonds, it's your turn now." a teacher informed us. We nodded and Victoria wished us good luck. I took Ameline and Katy's hands and said "Told you it was bogus musicians, we can do it!" They nodded their heads and we walked to the stage. 


"Good evening, We are White Diamonds. I'm Eileen."

"I'm Katy."

"I'm Ameline"

"And we are going to sing lies by T-ara." we choursed. Because we thought you were gonna be exo...

(A/N: Click here to see :D) (See version 2 here) (see ballad version here) (Admin Kate here likes ballad version :D)

Red is Ameline

Green is Eileen

Purple is Katy

Blue is everybody

(A/N: I spent 1 hour on colouring this thingy. YOU BETTER APRECIATE IT)

Saranghandan geojitmal
Bogosipeulgeoran ni geojitmal
Dasi doraondan ni geojitmal

Modu da geojitmariya

Jikyeojundan geojitmal
Na eobsi mossandan ni geojitmal

Ireoke tteonalgeomyeonseo
Nal beorilgeomyeonseo
Wae naege yaksokhaenni


Neo animyeon nan andoeneunde
Neo animyeon jeongmal sirheunde
Wae jakku nal tteomireo
Wae nae soneul noheuryeo hae


Eojjeoda ireoke doen geonji
Eojjeoda ireongeonji
Ireom andoeneunde
Andoelgeo aneunde
Neol bonael jasini eobseo


Saranghandan geojitmal
Bogosipeulgeoran ni geojitmal
Dasi doraondan ni geojitmal

Modu da geojitmariya

Jikyeojundan geojitmal
Na eobsi mossandan ni geojitmal

Ireoke tteonalgeomyeonseo
Nal beorilgeomyeonseo
Wae naege yaksokhaenni


L.I.E Nal apuge manduro
L.I.E Nal sulpuge manduro

Geojismal ilago malhae dallago
Aewonhaedo soyong oebtdago

Naneun eotteoghae eotteoghae
Niga gamyeon nan eotteoghae


Wollae geureon saramieonni
Chagapge tteonan saram

Neo jeongmal motdwaesseo
Neo jeongmal nappasseo
Nal ireoke ullyeonoko


Saranghandan geojitmal
Bogosipeulgeoran ni geojitmal
Dasi doraondan ni geojitmal

Modu da geojitmariya

Jikyeojundan geojitmal
Na eobsi mossandan ni geojitmal

Ireoke tteonalgeomyeonseo
Nal beorilgeomyeonseo
Wae naege yaksokhaenni


Tteonagaran geojitmal
Dorabojimallan nae geojitmal
Dasi chatjimallan nae geojitmal

Modu da geojitmariya

Nal ijeuran geojitmal
Urin da kkeutnatdan nae geojitmal

Amuri saenggakhaebwado
Neo eobsineun andwae
Dasi naege dorawa


Tteonagaran geojitmal 
Dorabojimallan nae geojitmal 
Dasi chatjimallan nae geojitmal

Modu da geojitmariya 

Nal ijeuran geojitmal 
Urin da kkeutnatdan nae geojitmal
 
Amuri saenggakhaebwado
Neo eobsineun andwae
Dasi naege dorawa


Nananana jugeulgeotgatae
Niga eobsi amugeosdo mothae

Nananana ulgimanhae
Ibyeol ilan male injeongeul mothae

Ttottotto gaseum-iapa
Ileodaga jeongmal michilgeosgatae
Jebal naege dolawa dasi naege dolawa

"Thank you!" We ended our performance and bowed. We heard applause and cheers from schoolmates who had obtained the ticket to support us - or rather, see Exo - before going back to the waiting room to wait for other groups to finish performing. 


"Everybody, listen ! The judges are currently deciding on the results so please proceed to the concert hall. There are seats reserved for all of you. While we wait for the results, the speech and drama club would be performing a short skit for us." Ms Praba informed us when everyone had finally finish performing. "Let's go everybody. Go! Go! Go!" and she shooed everyone out of their seats.

We found our seats and made ourselves comfortable. "So who do you think will win this year?" Ameline asked. I shrugged "Maybe some plastic girls again. Those ertic judges." Katy nodded in agreement. "They have no talent at all!"

"They're not artistic, can't sing, can't do gymnastics, can't play any instruments or act, it's a wonder our principal even except them."

"Probably because their dads are rich"

I agreeded.

"Well, the school must be in luck. No glass broke when they sang." Katy commented. We all burst out laughing, earning a few glares from the teachers.  We immediately shut our mouths in order not be issued demerits. 

"Thank you for the performance, speech and drama club. Now, what everybody had been waiting for. The results." The first host said it as if it were some holy stuff. "We will be announcing the winners from the third to the first place. 

"The 2nd runner up goes to..." The second announcer pointed towards one of the performer who plays the drum to do the drumroll. "....Someday! Congratulations please come on stage." The emcee said. "We are not in the 3rd place? " Katy asked. Ameline nodded her head.

"Now the first runner up is..." insert drumrolls again. "Hidden Fantasy! Congratulations! Please come on stage too!" The congratualed. 

"What we are not even the 2nd place? Guess we are not the top 3 this year." Katy whined. I chuckled and said "Its ok. We didn't join to win anyways." 

"Finally, last but not definitely not least, the champion team is...can I have some drum roll please? -drum rolls- "WHITE DIAMONDS! Congratulations! Another round of applause for our champion!" Host 1 annouce . I was still in a state of shock, Katy too. " Yah ! What are the 2 of your doing?  Let's go on stage!" Ameline pulled the both of us. "W-we won?" Katy asked in disbelief. Ameline nodded. I must still be dreaming.

"Congratulations." The host shook hands with all of us. I looked at the judges sitting below and they were smiling at us . I smiled back and saw one of them mouthed 'good job'. But... why did they chose us? Because our... s are the... biggest? I looked down self conciously. Nope. Definitely not. Neither is Katy's or Ameline's. Omg. I feel like a ert.

After the clapping and cheering had died down, everyone proceeded out of the auditorium to have the dinner buffet at the cafeteria which they rearranged to make it more grand.  


"What's the grand prize for this competition? Last time we joined, the prize was a free trip to tokyo Disney land for each person in the winning team."

"They didn't state it on the poster . But I know the third place will get tickets to Universal Studios." Katy sputtered through a mouthful of food, chewing loudly like a three year old. "Mmmm... This food is delicious. I'm going to get more later."

Sheesh. She and her love for food. "Don't speak with your mouth full, darlin'," I chided Katy. "It's ugly and you'll choke." As she swallowed her food, I felt a tap on my shoulders.

"Hello," The judges, I recognised as, shook all of our hands.

"Hi."

"May we have a seat?"

"Sure, sit anywhere you want."

"Thank you."

It was silent for a few minutes with me and Ameline staring at the judges while they stare back  - with the exception of Katy's loud chewing, and the annoying music that was coming from the game she was playing on my phone.

"Well, you must be wondering why we're here," Judge 1 said as he pulled out a business card from his oh-so-fabulous suit. "I'm a SM representative and this person here is the manager of Exo K."

W-what? "M-Manager of E-Exo K?" Ameline asked, eyes windening to the extend that they were going to pop out of their sockets while I patted Katy's back as she choked on her food.

"Yes. We liked your performance and thus, we are planning on making you SM trainees. The business card has our number. So if you are interested in becoming a star. Call one of us in a week. We'll be going now. Thank you for your time."

...

...

...

"OH MY F*UCKING GOD? What the hell just happened?" Katy whisper-shouted as I turned back to see the retreating backs of the SM representative and Manager. They were approaching a group of boys wearing scarfs and sunglasses. Who the hell wears sunglasses indoors, at night?

"I... We... we.... SM... Exo... S-stars?" Ameline answered.

Wait.

2....4...6 boys. Wearing scarfs that covers their mouth and sunglasses although it's night time and they're indoors.

SM Representatives and Exo-K's managers are here...

Exo-K has 6 Members....

HOLY. MOTHER. OF. GODS.

It can't be... T-they are Exo-K?

"Ameline, Katy, look at the boys which the SM Rep and the Exo Manager are approaching." I nudged my two dumb strucked best friends.

"It can't be..." Ameline said at the same time as the forever oblivious Katy asked a blunt 'What?'

"It's...It's..."

"It's what? Who are they?"

"Can't you see? They're Exo-K!"

"...What?"

As we turned back to look at the once again, one of the boys, BAEKHYUN(!!!), lowered his sunglasses and wink - I repeat. WINK - at us!

Just like that, the three of us melted into a blob of goo.

"I think I'm in love~" Katy sighed.

"OI! Told you he's mine!" Ameline hitted Katy's head. "Only Sehun is yours."


END.

We hope you loved it :)

This chapter was longer than the others :)

Without the song lyrics, it's already 2000 words :3


Time for the RANTING section with Admin Kate~

We have an unsubscriber D':


 

WHO UNSUBSCRIBED TO US? HUH? HUH?

DO YOU KNOW HOW HEART BROKEN WE ARE? HUH?

YEAH, YOU BETTER FEEL BAD DUDE. YOU BETTER

Anyways,

END OF RANT :)

~Listening to Christina Aguilera's Figther ^^~


ANYWAYS, GIF SPAMS WITH ADMIN KATE!

-insert groans- (again? that annoying capslock b*tch?)

Well, I hope this ISNT your reaction >.<


  

 
Ahh~ why is rockhyun so cuteee?

     

 

          

notice the similarities in teentop's and 100%'s mv?

.

.

.

Now for the last gif spam of the chapter that broke my heart...

  

oh niel, don't be sad :c

if you're sad, Im sad too :c


Love you guys, please subcribe and comment if you haven't :)

~admin kate :3