Byeee~

The Love Polygon

It was a bright, windy day in the peaceful town of the three bestfriends. As the sun rose, it shone brightly through the windows of Katy's small, messy room. (Tsk, tsk. Time for cleaning.)

"Sweetie!" Katy's mother yelled, "Get up, it's six thirty! " 

"Ugh, mom, I wanna sheleepp... ugahljk" Katy groaned.

"Katy, Sweetheart, wake up! Didn't you tell you have something important to do today? At the airport?" Footsteps could be heard walking up the stairs to Katy's room.

'Airport? Important stuffs? I'm not a stewardess, why the hell would I go to the airport?' And then it hit her. "Oh. My. God. OHMYGOD. OHMYGOD. I AM SO LATE. OHMYGOD."

Today is the day where the top brothers leave for Korea. But, it's not goodbye yet. The girls were accepted into SM Entertainment and are going to fly to Korea one week later. Aaaand, they're going to keep it as a secret to the top brothers when the girls have finnally settled there.

"Katy, Wake... up?" Katy's mother opened the door to find Katy zooming across the room, already dressed, trying to find a hair band to tie up her messy bed hair which she has no time to comb. Upon seeing the head band holding her mother's hair together, Katy immediately pull it out for her use.

"Katy? What?" The confused mother questioned.

"CANTTALK, LATE, BYEMOM." And after giving a quick peck on her mother's cheek, Katy ran out of the front door, grabbing a slice of grandola bar on her way out.


'Aish.' Katy puffed out her cheeks as she sat down on a seat she found on the bus, digging for the snowglobe she made for Jonghwan in her bad. To her horror, it wasn't there.

"WHAT?" She blurted out loud in exasperation, lowering her voice just loud enough for her to hear herself after recieving looks from people in the bus. "It can't be, I'm very very very very very sure I've placed it in my bag before going to sleep yesterday. Oh my god. Really, Katy, really, you clumsy pig. I guess I'll just have to send Jonghwan off without a present"

Just then her phone rang and the loud instrumental trumpets from teen top's Be Ma Girl echoed through the quiet bus, causing Katy to recieve looks yet again. 'Guess, they're not fans of Kpop.' Katy returned an apologetic smile before answering her phone.

"KATY AH, where are you?"

"Ah~ Eileen unnie, I'm on my way to the airport, I'm reaching soon."

"L.Joe, Jonghwan and I are at the private lounge. The rest of the boys are exploring the airport with Amelinem. I don't care how you're going to reach here, fly, sprint, teleport. Just be here in ten minutes, because I've told the staff to not allow anymore people in after the ten minutes is over, aaaand I'm kind of lazy to walk to the desk to inform them about you, so good luck."

"But Unn-"

"Bye~"

"AISH. Eileen unnie is a bad unnie." Katy grumbled at her phone, rubbing her still empty stomach.


In a private lounge at the airport

"Ah choo!"

"Eileen ah~ Are you cold?" L.Joe took this chance to hug Eileen feeling blue knowing that this holiday romance is going to end and he's going to leave her, possibly forever, soon. Or so he thought.

A/N: Okay, for the sake of 'blur' people, there's a myth that says that when you sneeze, someone close to you is talking bad about you. (Obviously without you knowing) There's different versions to this myth but this is one of the more popular version of the sneezing myth. Another version is that someone misses you a lot. So do you get why Eileen sneezed now? No? Nevermind. :(

"Nope." Eileen smiled, "Look, our Maknae is finally here."

"Hi guys!" Katy greeted everyone before automatically moving to stand next to Jonghwan.

"I'll miss you." Eileen whispers to L.Joe. 

"I'll miss you too"

"L.Joe, You've made me fall in love with you. Really in love." Eileen laughed quietly. "What kind of witchcraft is this?" Her attempt at a joke falls flat. L.Joe's shoulders were shaking.

"Don't say that, Eileen," L.Joe's crying. "Don't say that."  

"I'm in love with you."

"I'm in love with you too." L.Joe choked out. "Eileen... Will you... Will you wait for me?"

"..."

"I'm scared you'll find someone else, but can we try?" L.Joe insisted. "Will you wait for me?"

"..."

Eileen felt like she would cry any minute. Once a tear dropped, it definitely wouldnt stop. Even though she and the girls knew that they're going to live in Korea as SM trainees from next week onwards, she couldn't help but feel forlorn. So she fooled around and pretended not to hear L.Joe.

"Eileen..." L.Joe pressed on.

"Aish. Of course I'll wait for you. How can I not? Afterall, my ideal type has became an arrogant guy who looks like a poodle. And who else in the world - other than you - fits the bill?"

"Yah!"

Eileen giggled as she ruffled L.Joe's hair, patting him as if he was a real dog.

"YAH!"

~:~:~

"Katy... I, uh, brought this for you. Dont opened it until you've reached home and," Jonghwan handed her a gift, a frown appearing as a voice speaks over the intercom. 

"I, uh, have to go." Jonghwan pauses, before giving Katy a kiss on the cheek. "Bye Katy... I'll miss you" Jonghwan choked, looking as if he was about to cry.

Katy turns her head, and captures Jonghwan's lips.

"Here's something to remember me by."


Hi :)

You guys must hate us a lot right?
I mean, we havent updated since like... two weeks ago?

Heeeeeeeee.

I'm so so so sorry the goodbye scenes are a fail.
I can't write them OTL

You guys were suppose to cry at the scenes but... OTL

I'm a failure.


Uhm...
There's going to be a plot twist soon so please anticipate and subscribe if you haven't!

BYE!
Kate <3

P.S. I declare Infinite as my daddys now :)
Woohyun daddy is Admin L's biological dad because they look alike.
I dont have any biological dad :( I'm adopted by all 7 Infinite daddys :)

P.P.S. You probably dont understand what I've written above. Oh well.

P.P.P.S. No gif spams today... Sorry >.<

P.P.P.P.S Happy late valentines day :D