Crazy, confusing people

The Love Polygon

Chapter 5

Katy's POV

Emily, come over to Eileen's house."

" Sure. I'll be there in 15 minutes time. See ya!"

"Okies. See ya!"

I hung up and walked to Eileen's house. Eileen is so careless, dropping her phone everywhere she go. How many phones have she lost since this year already, anyways? 2? 3? . Anywho... luckily, L.Joe was the one who picked it up. If it happens to be someone else, they might have sold it already.

In my opinion. L.Joe is the most annoying person i know. Well, next to Sherry and Krystal, the es, that is. (AN: THE KRYSTAL IN THIS FANFIC ISNT THE KRYSTAL FROM FX. ) L.joe smirks ALOT, maybe that's what made Eileen kick him in the shin. hehe. I wonder whether his mouth hurts from all the smirkings. But, who cares? It is also not my mouth. I hope it hurts, though. That smirk is annoying me.

"HIYA KATY!"

"Emily!" I called and ran towards her. When I finally caught up with her, she asked, " Why you suddenly want to go to Eileen's house?" "You'll see" I grined

At Eileen's house

No one's POV

"GUESS WHAT, PEEPOS?" Katy screamed, jumping on Eileen's bed and messing up the bed as she did so.

"what?" came the uninterested response from the duo standing beside the bed.

Katy threw Eileen's phone towards its rightful owner.

"Bwoh? How did you get my pho-"

"I MET JONGHWAN. AND I TOUCHED HIM!!! HE GAVE ME HIS PHONE NUMBER TOO!"

"what? Jonghwan?"

"YEP! oh. and i met l.joe too. He's stupid."

"i know right"

"Wait... there wasn't any fan meeting today. How did you even meet him? Are you confusing your over-the-top dreams with reality again? Remember the time where you said your aunt had died because she chocked on rainbow coloured chocolate pudding while swimming in it? You were crying so hard that we actually believed you and stayed over at your house to comfort you. Then that evening, when your aunt came to visit you, we actually thought she came back from the dead a-"

"Yep. No fan meeting today, but i swear i-"

"-nd we threw knifes at her to keep her away from us. Then it turned out you had just dreamt that. Lucki-"

"Yep. No fan meetin-"

"-ly, she was able to dodge all of them, or w-"

"Yep. N-"

"-e'll be charged with mur-"

"YAH! WILL YOU LET ME FINISH MY SENTENCE FIRST!"

"WHAT. YOU WERE THE ONE WHO CUT ME OFF FIRST!"

"YAH! AT LEAST LET YOUR DONGSAE FINISH HER SENTENCE BEFORE YOU CUT HER OFF. I'VE BEEN TRYING TO FINISH THE SENTENCE THRICE ALREADY!"

"YAH"

"YAH"

"YAH"

"YAH"

"YA-"

"YAH! SHUT UP AND LISTEN TO YOUR UNNIE. "

The bickering duo stopped immediaety. Eileen isn't someone to mess with when she's angry. The room was so silent that you could her a feather-drop."Emily, let Katy finished her sentence first." Eileen said and looked over at Emily then me. I nodded my head.

"It was like this, yesterday I received a message L.Joe who posed as Eileen. He said that Eileen met with a car accident and had amnesia-'

"What the hell? How dare he curse me? That arrogant pood-"

"Excuse me, I'm talking over here.... And he told me to meet 'You'," Katy made a quotation sign with both her hands and continued, "at Starbucks and so I went there. He booked the whole starbucks and brought the whole Teen Top and 100% there. That was where I saw Jonghwan. I asked him why did he have your phone and he explained to me about how both of your met and how YOU KICKED him in the shin. He also told me that he was interested in you and-"

"Interested in me? Are you kidding? He got THAT NAM BORA ALREADY! Is he A PLAYBOY? You know I hate playboys, right?"

"DUDE. ARE YOU EVEN INTERESTED???" Katy said, exasperated.

"sorry sorry. continue"

"He told me he wasn't dating Nam Bora and that picture was just merely to support Teen Top's summer special album and nothing more. I don't really believe him but since Jonghwan..."Katy stopped there for a second after she mentioned his name and giggly continued. "Since Jonghwan put in a good word for him and gave me his phone nummber, i couldn't possibly turn him down of helping L.joe, could I? But you know, Eileen, you should be happy though."

"BWOH?! Why should I be happy ? I'm totally OVER him. Now I like Changjo. He is SO DAMN FREAKING HANDSOME and he just fits my ideal type. Sweet and Handsome"

Katy rolled her eyes, smiled bitterly and thought, 'Aish, this girl. She's always like that. She doesn't change so easily. That is just an excuse because she don't trust L.Joe. I know that her heart, deep, deep, DEEP inside her heart, she still likes L.Joe and was happy that L.joe is interested in her. But to be frank, L.Joe doesn't really fit her ideal type... Well, everything besides being annoying, rude and 1cm shorter than her. On the other hand, Changjo fits all of them. But does Eileen really like him?'

" Yah! Are both of your leaving me out?" Emily said and pouted.

"Aniya." Eileen smiled at Emily.

"Seriously, I don't understand why both of your are so crazy over Teen Top and 100%. They are so ugly!" Emily spat out and showed a disgusted face. "Super Junior is SO MUCH better."

'This girl... My fist is already itching to make contact with her face. How dare she says they are ugly? Isn't super junior even uglier?' Katy thought in anger. (A/N I have nothing against super junior but i honestly don't think they are handsome. SORRY, ELFs!)

Eileen, sensing Katy's growing dark aura, immediately reprimanded Emily, " You shouldn't say things like that. Different people have different ways of looking at things. So don't say something like that again, arraso?"

"Neh." Emily replied, not really sincere at all.

After chatting for a few more hours, the trio decided it was finally late enough to get home and planned to have another hangout at the mall tomorrow.

"Bye! See you tomorrow" Ameline and Katy said in unision as they waved goodbye to Eileen. 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

OH YEAH. THIS CHAPPIE IS OVER :)

100% FANS, DO YOU KNOW STILL AGAIN MV IS OUT A FEW HOURS AGO? 

CLICK HERE TO WATCH :)


This is another boring chapter i know. But please don't unsubscribe. Let me give you some gifs and pic. Oh and remember to comment :p


TeenTopPAOW.gif       tumblr_maunugOxXD1rh9v4ao1_400.gif

tumblr_mag3brML5a1r5hb5yo1_250.gif  tumblr_mag3brML5a1r5hb5yo4_250.gif

tumblr_m27f03gzWP1r2plvoo1_1280.gif

tumblr_lrcmz9fv3m1qeur4to1_500.gif

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR6mhrGMu4iXal925GP6il  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRbx5i2T2XoeDK9Qd7wFiV tumblr_m6pyeyrIQz1rqreymo7_r2_400.gif