First date: Part 1

The Love Polygon

No one's POV

As CAP pressed  the doorbell to Eileen's house, the two boys who had dates figeted nevously behind him. Tons of 'What if ... ... and then she doesn't like me anymore.' are running around their minds.

On the other hand, Ameline stood up from couch where she waited for her two bestfriends to get ready and headed for the front door.

"WILL YOU TWO HURRY UP? THEY'RE HERE ALREADY!" shouted the impatient girl when she opened the girl to reveal a hard chest of a shy guy with two nervous dongsaengs standing behind him.

CAP looked down. Oops. Wrong move. He blushed.

Ameline, who was looking up at CAP, saw that he blushed when he looked downwards. Curious as to why he did that, Ameline did the same thing as CAP did.

Widening her eyes when she finally realised why, she blushed and covered her chest. "P-ERT!" She shouted, obviously mad at CAP.

Just then, Katy and Eileen walked to the living room.

Eileen was wearing a figure hugging hot pink polo dress that stopped a few inches away from the knee with a brown skinny braided belt strapped on around her waist to add a sense of style to the simple look.

Katy was wearing a white long sleeved single brested chiffon top tucked into denim shorts with brightly coloured neon gummy bangles on both of her wirst to make her outfit stand out.

And Ameline, who was giving death glares towards CAP for looking down at her... 'thing', was wearing a plaid tube shirt with skinny jeans to match her top.

As Ameline stomped towards the cak that was parked outside the house, CAP trotted after her, muttering 'sorries' for every step he took.


"Jagi, you look beautiful today" Jonghwan said as he pulled Katy in to kiss her on the forehead.

"Today? Only today?" Katy pouted. "So you're saying, I'm only beautiful today and on other days, i look ugly?"

"NONOnonononono... You look beautiful everyday" Jonghwan shooked his head vigourously, earning giggles from Katy.

"That's more like it." smiled Katy as Jonghwan led her to the car.


"Hey babe" L.Joe said as he pulled Eileen into a hug and a peck on her cheek. Eileen's cheeks flushed red when L.Joe gave her the peck." Hey." She said. L.Joe saw her tomato red cheeks and chuckled " Why are you still blushing? We are official now, aren't we?" Hearing L.Joe's words,Eileen blushed harder and said" By the way, when are you going back to Korea?" "Hmm, we are supposed to leave next week but Mr Andy gave us a month of break so we can either go other countries or go back to Korea. So I decided to stay I'm Singapore and go on dates with you" L.Joe said and gave a peck on her lips.

L.Joe then held Eileen's hand and led her to the car.


Hey guys sorry for not updating for 3 days straight :(   This chapter is written by both admins. We are actually spending our time to do finish our holiday homework which IS ALOT! And Admin L is sick so we may not be able to update everyday BUT we will try :) SO PLS DONT UNSUBSCRIBE AND DO GIVE US COMMENTS:)

Here is some pictures and gif for ur ^^ 

tumblr_m9yzlftL741qahisxo4_250.gif

tumblr_m84frq7t6s1qjwcwao4_250.gif

tumblr_m84frq7t6s1qjwcwao6_250.gif

87e1157f68a8e16b4043777e7d6effbf12821988

image

tumblr_lzpa6kI6Ml1qjc3wuo2_500.jpg

tumblr_lzp8c9dutC1qkryc1o1_500.png

tumblr_manquejVuH1rwab47o1_500.jpg

tumblr_maidygoP5J1rwab47o2_250.gif

tumblr_mai9oqzC6F1rwab47o1_500.gif

tumblr_m90n88FkTF1r145z0.gif

tumblr_lzg3t95zUE1qgwsll.gif

niel300.gif?w=640

tumblr_lq7jkorlo61qiplv9o2_500.gif

254c88025dfba6d6a57c5f17709df468.gif

vicVu.gifteen-top_1317720808_15618.png