L.joe?

The Love Polygon

Eileen's POV

"Wake up!!!" My mother shouted outside the door of my room. I stirred a bit and went back to sleep. After a while, my mom went inside my room and threw the blankets off me. My eyes were like -.-,  >.-,  -.<, >.<, O.O. *Aish what the hell?! I'm tired!!!* I thought. "5 more minutes please!" I said. "NO. Get your lazy off the bed NOW!!!" I had no choice but to wake up. I did my morning routines, and hurriedly went out. After I went out of the house, I breathed in the fresh air. "Finally! I get to go out after a month of being grounded at home because of my stupid art results" My art just . I mean I don't even have the slightest talent so don't expect me to draw some nice stuffs while my mom don't understand me and ground me at home for a month. She EVEN confisticated my phone and took away my computer!!! But it doesn't matter right now cause I'm out. I'm so gonna enjoy myself today. 

At the mall

I went into the unusually crowded mall. My eyes were as big as D.O's eyes when I saw the crowd and thought *omg. what's happening here?* I shrugged off the thought and went to do some shopping. After tons of window shopping I spotted a group of guys wearing scarfs and sunglasses. *What's up with guys these days the weather is so hot and they are wearing scarfs. I bet their minds are going coocoo.* I'm so deep in thought that I bumped into one of the guys. This guy has fast reflexes and caught me on time I look at him trying to see through his sunglasses but something about his jawline caught my attention. He got the perfect jawline like L.joe from Teen Top. Being the curious me I reached up to take off his sunglasses before he could even react and to my surprise , IT WAS LJOE FROM TEEN TOP. "OMO IT'S LJOE !!!" I heard him muttered some very colourful words before he took my wrist and pull me into a run. After running for like 1.6 km with the speed that can rival Usain Bolt's record, we finally stopped. I caught my breath and said "Yah! what are you doing?" L.joe shot a me a glare. "Who told you to shout out my name?!" He shouted. Then smirked, "You must be an angel, eh?" *God. The ljoe from teen top is such an arrogant person I am so gonna change my bias now* "So tell me who is your bias?" He asked. I rolled my eyes and said "Every member except you! Arrogant poodle!" He gave me the pouty lips and said "Aren't I your your bias" (A/N the words in italic are in Korean) " Yah! l.joe what do you think you are doing?" I heard a voice and turned and saw Chunji standing behind me. I shot him a shy smile and he smiled back!!! OMO!!! I having a mini party in my head right now but I'm still having a peace face like Gary's from Running Man. "hyung, I'm talking to an angel right now" "Aish jinjja stop fooling around we are late!!!" I sensed that Chunji is annoyed. "Bye angel" L.joe blew me a kiss. I'm totally disgusted so kicked him hard on the shin and stepped on his foot. Ran away after that. 

L.joe's POV

I find this girl cute and thus blew a kiss to her. She seems disgusted by my actions and kicked my hard on the shin and stepped on my foot. It's hurts a lot. After doing that, she ran away. *weird but interesting girl.* I thought and smirked. From the corner of my eye, I saw Chunji  hyung trying to suppress his laughter but failed. He burst out laughing and said " L.joe got kicked by a girl.  Anyway that girl seems cute too maybe I should get know her more." *NOOO! Hyung she is mine !!!* I thought, glaring at him. Chunji hyung sensing my intense glare immediately stopped. I felt something is in my pocket and took it out. I saw a phone it must have been that girl's. Must have slipped into my pocket when i caught her. Haha, I can know her more by looking through her phone now. 

                                                                                  

I know this is a boring chapter but please don't unsubscribe but subscribe ^^