Side Story: Haram's Birthday(Sorry it's late)

Road To Stardom-Teen Spirit's Official Story
"You want me to go buy what?" Haram asks. "We need some cleaning supplies," Jaejun says handing him some money and pushing out the door. "Bu-" The leader starts saying but cut off by the door slamming in his face. The other six watch from the window as he heads to the store. "Yes! It worked!" Chanhee says excitedly. The reason the boys had Haram go buy cleaning supplies is so they could set up for his surprise birthday party. "I'll call the others to let them know that they can come over now," JiMin says getting out his phone. "Wait...what if he comes back before the party is done being set up?" Hyunho asks. "All taken care of. I told Haram to text me when he was done. I'm gonna send him to get a few other things as well," Jaejun says smiling evilly. *With Haram* Haram stands in line to pay for the cleaning supplies he bought. "I wonder why they sent me to get more cleaning supplies when we have enough?" He asks himself. He pays for the stuff, walks out, and texts Jaejun that he was done. A few seconds later, he gets a text back saying that they needed more make-up for performances. "......you're kidding me......." Haram says disbelievingly. He shakes his head and goes to a make-up store. *Back with the others* Woohyun and Jaejun blow up balloons while Yoseob and JiMin tied them to chairs. Yoseob ties one to the chair that JiMin is sitting on as JiMin ties one as well and the chair starts floating little. "Minnie, I think you need to eat more. You're being lifted the ground by balloons!" Yoseob says laughing a little. JiMin looks and sees Yoseob holding the chair up a little. "Very funny Yoseobie. Now put me down," JiMin says. *A few hours later* Haram walks to the house with bags of various things. "This is the LAST time I go shopping for them," he mutters to himself. He walks in and sees the lights are off. He huffs and turns them on. "SURPRISE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARAM!" everyone yells. Haram looks at the people in the living room with a shocked face. "Happy birthday hyung!" Teen Spirit says as they hug the boy. Haram starts crying and hugging them back. "Smile for the camera Haram," Kai says taking his picture. And they party until everyone crashes asleep. "Chanyeol, where are you taking me?" Haram asks his boyfriend. The other boy doesn't anything and keeps leading the leader of teen spirit to a balcony. "I wanted to give you my present when the others were sleeping," Chanyeol says. Haram looks at him then gasps lightly. Chanyeol is down on one knee and holding a small ring box. "This is my present to you. I want to ask you," Chanyeol starts as he opens the box to reveal a beautiful ring, "Will you be with me forever?" ( the ring: http://www.friendskorner.com/forum/photopost/data/500/0003297487072_500X500.jpg). "I don't think we can actually get married but I want you to be my partner forever. So, will you?" The other asks again. "YES! YES, CHANYEOL I WILL!" Haram says hugging him. Chanyeol slips the ring on his finger and they kiss. They didn't know that the rest of teen spirit was watching the entire time.....they're not gonna let Haram live it down ever. (Happy late birthday to Haram and, AWW Chanyeol is so cute when he did that! I think I'm gonna be murdered by Haram's creator for this but whatever. I'm also think about making a quiz about my stories to see if anyone's paid attention to what's been happening. Till next time, SARANGHAE~!)