Side Story 2: Alternate Universe

Road To Stardom-Teen Spirit's Official Story

Jinho lies down on his bed with Hoon since it’s their day off. The two fall asleep and Jinho has a weird dream.

*Dream*

Jinho opens his eyes and doesn’t see Hoon next to him. The eldest member of Teen Spirit goes to the living room and sees the youngest two sitting on the couch, kissing like no tomorrow.

“Jaejun? Yongsook? What are you two doing?” Jinho asks shocked. Yongsook pulls away from the now blushing Jaejun and hugs him tightly.

“Kissing, like boyfriends do. It’s nothing new hyung,” the younger replies and goes back to making out with Jaejun. Jinho looks shocked again and goes to find the other four.

“Hey guys, have you noticed our maknaes being weird?” the eldest asks. His eyes widen when he sees Haram and Hyunho snuggling together like a couple. Jimin walks in, sits down at the island in the kitchen, and reads his book.

“Minnie, what’s going on?” Jinho asks with a nervous tone.

“The same thing as always, hyung. The YongJae couple are making out and the HarHo couple are cuddling. I would cuddle with Channie (Me: Chanhee) but he’s showering right now,” the Japanese boy says. Jinho leans against the wall holding his aching head.

“One more question; who am I dating?” the eldest asks.

“Hoon-hyung….as always,” Jimin says. Jinho nods his head and heads back to his room. Once he gets there, he sees Hoon lying on the bed in just his boxers.

“I was waiting for you Jinnie~,” Hoon says getting up. The eldest member of Teen Spirit blushes as his boyfriend lays him on the bed and starts kissing his neck.

“Wake up Jinnie,” Hoon says, “wake up.”

*End of Dream*

“Jinho, baby, wake up. It’s time for your concert,” Hoon says shaking the boy. The eldest member Teen Spirit sits up and runs downstairs.

“Gawi Bawi Bo*,” Jaejun says throwing down scissors while Yongsook throws down paper. The older of the two flicks the younger in the forehead. Jinho sees them and walks over to them.

“Who are you dating?” He asks.

“Um….Woohyun,” Jaejun says.

“Changjo,” Yongsook says. Jinho sighs and goes to find the others. When he finds them, he asks them the same question and they say their boyfriends’ names.

‘Good. It was just a dream,’ Jinho thinks to himself. They all head to the place where the concert is gonna be.

That’s the end of this! I hope you liked it! MaknaeHappy, I bet you weren’t expecting the part with Yongsook and Jaejun. Gawi, Bawi, Bo is the Korean version of rock, paper, scissors. Till next time, SARANGHAE~!