YongSook's family problems Final Part

Road To Stardom-Teen Spirit's Official Story

Last time on Road to Stardom:

“Changjo?! What are you doing here?” Yongsook asks.

“I came to see you,” Changjo says. The maknae of Teen Top kisses the maknae of Teen Spirit in front of his parents.

‘Oh crap,’ Teen Spirit thinks together.

*Story Start*

Changjo pulls away and smiles at Yongsook.

“IM YONGSOOK!” His father yells. Everyone looks at Yongsook’s father.

“HOW DARE YOU KISS A BOY!” The man says. Yongsook looks down.

“YOUR MOTHER AND I WERE OKAY WITH YOU BEING IN THIS GROUP BECAUSE OF YOU FRIEND JAEJUN BUT WE ARE NOT OKAY WITH YOU BEING GAY!” Mr. Im yells. Yongsook runs out of the house and Jaejun runs after him.

“Mr. Im please excuse my behavior,” Hyunho says, “but Yongsook is not a child anymore and he is a sweet boy. Changjo is the greatest thing to have happened to him since however long ago. You have no right to make them normal. It’s not your right to do anything!”

Yongsook’s father looks at his wife who is looking at Hyunho with a smile. He sighs knowing that he was defeated.

*With Yongsook and Jaejun*

The maknae of Teen Spirit runs to a familiar park. It was the park where he met Jaejun in when they were younger. He goes to a tree in the middle of the park and smiles when he sees a familiar craving. (Me: The craving reads, “J.K + Y.I.” in a heart.) Yongsook sits underneath the tree, closes his eyes, and has flashbacks of him and his best friend.

*Flashbacks Starts*

Yongsook, age 13, looked around the unfamiliar area he was in and got scared. He ran to a tree in the middle of the huge park and looked around again. He sat on the grass and started crying his eyes out.

“Hey, are you okay?” A voice asked. Yongsook looked up and saw a boy with red hair looking at him with eyes of concerned.

“I-I’m fine,” he said in his broken Korean. The other boy held out a hand for the boy to take. Yongsook pushed the hand away and stood up by himself.

“My name is Kim Jaejun. What’s your name?” the red haired boy asked.

“I-Im Yongsook,” The boy said. The two chatted for a little bit before a voice called Jaejun’s name.
“That’s my brother. I better go but I’ll see at school okay?” Jaejun said to the younger.

“N-Neh hyung,” Yongsook said. A few weeks passed and Yongsook went to the park to meet his new friend. He saw the red haired boy at the same tree where they met and had a knife out.
“J-Jaejun, what are you doing?” He asked when he got to the older boy.

“I’m just making a craving for us,” Jaejun replied. He stepped back when he was done with the craving and Yongsook blushed when he saw what the older had writing.

“Pretty nice huh Yonggie?” Jaejun asked.

“P-PABO HYUNG!” Yongsook yells and smacked Jaejun on the arm then started leaving the park. Jaejun followed and asked what he did wrong but the younger didn’t reply. A few months later, Yong Sook walked down the hallways, his backpack on his back. He was still quite new to the school and his Korean wasn't exactly the best, but at least it was getting there. He smiled a bit to himself, then looked around, searching for a certain someone.

Not seeing Jaejun in sight, Yong Sook stopped one of the students passing by. "Excuse," he began in his somewhat broken Korean. "Jaejun seen?"

The student stared at him for a moment, processing what he had said before answering. "Oh, that's right. Jaejun is getting beat up one of the bullies over there. I suggest you just stay away... It happens a lot."

Yong Sook stared at the student, not having a clue what he had said. All he had understood was 'Jaejun'. "Um..."

The student sighed exasperatedly, before pointing down the hall, obviously not caring anymore what happened to the transfer student.

Yong Sook grinned, bowing. "Gomawo!" He then turned and ran towards the way the student had pointed him. He slowed down when he noticed students rushing the opposite way, whispering to each other. He caught the words 'Jaejun' and 'gangsters' and frowned. What could that possibly mean? Could it be that maybe he was getting beat up?

He gasped. That was probably it... Scared for Jaejun, Yong Sook began jogging down the hall, looking into every room he could when he heard the sound of someone groaning from a nearby men's bathroom.

Without hesitating, he marched in and sure enough, Jaejun lay on the floor, blood dripping from his nose and a black eye forming.

"Yah!" Yong Sook shouted, crossing his arms and wrong at the bullies. The three much larger men whirled around, staring at Yong Sook in surprise. Even Jaejun could only stare, though instead of looking surprised or grateful, he looked petrified.

"What you doin'?" Yong Sook snapped, fighting down a blush when the three laughed at him.

"Oh? Jaejun, is your boyfriend here to help?" one of them asked, mockingly, reaching forward and cupping Yong Sook's chin in his hand.

The Polish boy frowned, pushing away the hand as his eyebrows knitted in confusion. He had no idea what was being said, but the tone in the man's voice sounded as if he were mocking him.

"Jaejun," he said, remembering the other and hurrying to his side. "K-kaja?"

Suddenly, a hand slammed down on his shoulder and Jaejun immediately tensed, snapping up into a crouching position. Yong Sook just sat there, frozen. 'He's touching me...' he kept repeating in his head in Polish.

The bully squeezing Yong Sook's shoulder smirked, ruffling the young boy's hair. "We're not done with you yet."

---

"Mianhae..." Yong Sook apologized again. He and Jaejun were walking down the street, heading to Jaejun's house. "Jeongmal mianhae..."

"Stop apologizing..." Jaejun murmured, stopping suddenly. Yong Sook slammed into his back, his nose burying itself for a second in the other's clothes.

"Ow...."

Jaejun whirled around, taking Yong Sook's face in his hands. "Never, ever, ever come into a fight like that," he demanded, his eyes filled with concern.

Yong Sook blinked. "...."

A sigh. "You didn't understand me, did you?"

Blink, blink.

"Aigoo... Never m-- YAH! That stings!"

Yong Sook wiped the blood away from Jaejun's lip with a tissue wet with water. His mother had taught him that for whenever someone bled. ".... Mian?"

"Aigoo.... Let's just go..."

"Ne!"

Yong Sook linked their arms, and they both skipped home to Jaejun's awaiting mother.

After that incident, Jaejun started teaching Yongsook how to speak fluent Korean.

“You’re doing pretty well Yonggie,” the older said after hearing the younger say a sentence without stuttering once.

“I think I’m getting the hang of it now,” Yongsook said smiling. Jaejun smiles and kisses the younger boy’s forehead. Yongsook freezed under the kiss and just stared at the older.

“Come on, my mom is making the food you love so much….god knows why,” Jaejun says standing up and offering his hand to the younger.
“YUMMY!” Yongsook shouted in Polish and ran downstairs. Jaejun shook his head and walked downstairs.

About a few months later, Jaejun and Yong Sook sat on Jaejun's bed, staring at each other. The younger if the two had called the meeting, and yet, he couldn't form any words.

"What's wrong, Yongie?" Jaejun asked, reaching out a hand and touching Yong Sook's shoulder lightly, causing the younger boy to flinch. Jaejun withdrew his hand, biting his lip. He had forgotten that Yong Sook didn't like being touched.

"I.... I, uh.... Have an secret..." Yong Sook whispered, ducking his head, his cheeks a light pink.

"Have 'a' secret," Jaejun corrected. He knew that it must've been a stressful secret, since Yong Sook always did his best to never make a mistake in his Korean.

Yong Sook nodded, absent-mindedly, waving off the correction. "Yes, yes. Whatever... It's a really big secret and... And you might hate me..."

Jaejun shook his head rapidly, taking Yong Sook's hands in his own and shifting his position so that he was on his knees. "Don't be stupid! Of course I wouldn't hate you!"

"You say that now, but you could..."

"Just tell me what it is!"

Yong Sook shifted, uncomfortably, slipping his hands out of Jaejun's grip. "Th-the truth is, Jae-Jae..." He lowered his voice, his head drooping so that his chin touched his chest. "I'm gay..." And with that, he burst into tears, his hands coming to his face, covering it.

Jaejun stared at his best friend in shock, blinking rapidly. "O-oh.... Yongie.... Don't cry, it's okay," he cooed, trying to break out of his surprised mode and soothe the crying boy at the same time. "I don't hate you. Come on, don't cry..."

Yong Sook sniffled, peeking out from behind his hands, his eyes rimmed red. "J-jinjja?"

Jaejun reached forward, pulling Yong Sook into a tight hug and rubbing his back in a motherly manner. "Of course. I couldn't hate my best friend. Especially when we have the same taste in lovers."

Yong Sook blinked up at Jaejun, eyes wide. "Y-you're gay too?"

Jaejun nodded, a small smile on his face, though he could feel his eyes stinging from holding back tears. He knew how Yong Sook was feeling and he had wanted to tell the younger boy about it as well for a while. "You don't have to go through it alone, Yongie... We're best friends, arasso?"

Yong Sook nodded, burying his face once again in Jaejun's chest. Soon after, the deep, patterned breaths of two sleeping teenagers filled the room, leaving their problems behind momentarily.

*Flashbacks over*

“I knew I’d find you here,” a voice says making Yongsook retreat out of his flashback state. The maknae looks up and sees Jaejun looking at the craving.

“This is out special place,” the older says, “It’s where we first met.”

Yongsook looks up at his hyung and sees a small smile.

Jaejun sighs and turns to look at the younger.
“We better head back before Hyunho-hyung sends a search party,” He says holding out his hand for the younger. Yongsook smiles and takes his hand. The two head back to the dorm.

*At The Dorm*

Hyunho paces back and forth.

“Hyung, stop pacing. You’re making me dizzy,” Jimin says laying his spinning head on Yoseob’s lap. After Yongsook’s parents left, the other five members of Teen Spirit called their boyfriends over.

“Sorry JiJi but I’m really worried about them,” Hyunho says. Daehyun pulls the other into his lap and holds him lightly. The front door opens and everyone looks as the youngest two walk in. Hyunho springs out of Daehyun’s lap, goes over to the two, and hugs them tightly.

“WHERE WERE YOU TWO!?” He asks like the umma he is.

“Don’t start this, Hyunho-hyung. I’m not a child,” Jaejun says. Hyunho puts his hands on his hips.

“I’m not saying it,” The younger says. The older starts pouting lightly and the younger sighs.

“We were at the park….umma,” Jaejun says. Everyone starts laughing  at the red face of Jaejun.

‘I’m glad I have my hyungs and boyfriend,’ Yongsook thinks as he spends time with his friends.

That’s the end…..of this three part thing. I hope you liked it. Two of the flashback scenes were wirtten by my AWESOME co-author(You know who you are)! Till next time, SARANGHAE~!