Mystery of DNA part 1

Road To Stardom-Teen Spirit's Official Story

"Hey, guys! I think we have a small problem here!" the members hear Haram yell from downstairs. Five of the members run downstairs and freezes seeing a baby in the boy's arm. They get closer and see that the baby looks just like Jaejun.

"What's going on?" Jaejun says sleepily as he rubs his eyes cutely. His eyes widen as he sees the baby and the others look at him, "it's not mine!"

"Then why the heck does it look like you!?" Yongsook yells causing the baby to start crying. Jaejun holds the baby and rocks it gently causing it to calm down.

"Look, there is a note on the diaper!" Jimin says and opens it.

Note: PLease take care of my little girl, Jaemay. She is very giggly and very sweet. She loves strawberry milk and stawberries. I shall return for her in three years. Good luck JaeJae and others. -Kim Jaerin.

"Who is Jaerin?" Haram asks.

"She had a kid?!" Jaejun shrieks.

"No wonder she looks like you!" Yongsook says.

"Wait, explain this to us please," Hyungho says.

"Jaerin is my identical twin sister," Jaejun says.

Kari: *mimicks Belt from The Croods* Who else is excited for what is gonna happen in part two~? I am~. Till next time, SARANGHAEYO~!