Meeting Jaejun's Family....Uh-Oh Part Two

Road To Stardom-Teen Spirit's Official Story

The boys of Teen Spirit look at the doorway to see a little girl standing with five other people.

"H-Hi mum, Jungjin-hyung, Junmay, Junhae-noona, Junya, and Minyon-appa," Jaejun says nervously.

"Hello Jaejun," his step-father says in a cold voice. The two little girls hug Jaejun tightly and giggle when he tickles them.

"Hey there squirt," Jungjin says giving his little brother a noggie(those hurt!).

"AH! MUMMY, JUNGJIN IS HURTING ME!" Jaejun whines to his mother in English. The ones who understand English sweatdrop hearing him say that. Jaejun's mother hugs her youngest son like a little boy and coos softly.

"Jungjin, be nice to your brother. He's younger than you after all," the Kim brothers' mother scolds her oldest son in English(her Korean is still not all that great).

"Yes mummy," Jungjin says back.

"Mrs. Jung, it's our honor to have you and your family in our house. I'm please to greet you as the eldest of the seven boys who live here," Jinho says very politely in English so Jaejun's mother can understand him.

"I speak Korean dear. But i'm not the best at it," Mrs. Jung says, "And little YongSook is that you?"

YongSook smiles at Mrs. Jung and says, "Neh Kaylie-umma."

The other five boys look at YongSook funny and then remember that Jaejun and YongSook have been best friends for years.

"I would like to learn all of your names," Mrs. Jung says. The boys, expect for Jaejun and YongSook, introduce themselves.

"So why do all of you live in this house together?" Minyon, Jaejun's step-father, asks coldly. Jaejun looks at Haram with pleading eyes that say, "Please don't tell hyung!"

"We're a rookie KPOP idol group," Chanhee says by accident then covers his mouth. The other six look at him shocked then back at Jaejun's step-father.

"You're a what!?" He asks angry. Jaejun's step-father looks at him with so much fury and yells, "YOU JOINED A KPOP GROUP!?!?"

Jaejun nods his head weakly and looks at his feet.

"I'm not surprised you joined a bunch of gay boys in a group," His step-father snorts. Hyunho holds back Chanhee before the younger can punch Mr. Jung.

"I WILL be telling your parents YongSook and making sure they know where you are," Mr. Jung says pulling out his phone, "As for you Jaejun, you will go to the company tomorrow and telling them you quit."

Jaejun looks at his step-father, shock is written on his face then he looks back at his friends who are very upset.

"Sir, you have no say over what Jaejun does with his life. He is an adult now and he makes his own decisions," Hyunho says. Mr. Jung looks at the boy who just spoke and glares at him.

"He's only 17 and therefore not an adult," He says.

"You're wrong. He turned 18 in October," Jungjin says. Mr. Jung smacks the older brother across the face. Mrs. Jung and everyone gasps in horror.

"Hyung, are you okay?" Jaejun asks worried for his brother.

"He's just a prissy little kid," Mr. Jung says. He grabs Jaejun's wrist in his hand and starts pulling him out of the house.

"STOP!" YongSook yells and pulls Jaejun"s hand away.

"What is it now?!" His step-father asks annoyed.

"I'm not letting run his life anymore! He's 18 and a great singer! Jaejun is really popular amongsts the fans and us. He's the greatest hyung anyone can ask for and he's my best friend. I won't let you hurt him anymore," YongSook screams at Jaejun's step-father. Mr. Jung smirks and pushes YongSook out of his way making the younger hit his head on the concrete.

"YONGSOOK!" The members of Teen Spirit yell and run to the youngest member.

"Yonggie...please...wake up," Jaejun says shaking the younger while crying. When he doesn't wake up, Jaejun stands up and glares at his step-father.

"You've runied by life since my mother married you. I learned to deal with until but this just crossed the line. You've hurt my brother, my life, and my best friend! YOIU SHOULD BE IN JAIL!" Jaejun says finally sticking up for himself. Mr. Jung is taken back by his step-son yelling at him and when the people in the neighborhood leave their house to see what's going on.

"Someone call an ambulence and the police. This man just assaulted a 15 year old boy and knocked him out cold," Haram says pointing to Mr. Jung.

*A Little While later*

"I'm sorry I caused you guys so much trouble," Jaejun says wiping his eyes.

"You're one of us and we're a family," Hyunho says smiling.

"You're looked so cool standing up for yourself Jaejunnie," JiMin says putting a hand on the younger boy's shoulder.

"Thanks guys," Jaejun says. The doctor walks out of YongSook's room and smiles at the six boys waiting outside.

"Mr. Im is perfectly fine. He's just got a little bump that's all. He's awake now," The doctor says. The six boys go in and see a smiling YongSook sitting in a bed.

"Yonggie, I'm sorry. If I hadn't said anything you wouldn't be here," Chanhee says.

"It's fine, hyung. I'm not mad," The youngest says. Jaejun tears up again and hugs his best friend tightly.

"S-Sookie....I'm sorry," the older say crying into the younger's shoulder, "But thank you for standing up for me. You're my best friend and I love you....as my little brother of course, Woonie will kill me if I date someone else."

The others laugh at the dark haired boy's joke and just spend time with their youngest member.

I hate, and I repeat HATE, Jaejun's step-father. He's evil and *rants on about him until my friend stops me*. Sorry *Coughs* I still need some posters made for a few stories. Till next time, SARANGHAE~!