Hello baby!?!?!?!? part 2

Road To Stardom-Teen Spirit's Official Story

*Interview*

PD: Do you like the kids?

Jaejun: They are very cute and sweet.

Haram: I'm excited

Yongsook: I'm nervous, but i'll try my best.

*Outside*

The seven "families" go to the living room to play with the kids.

"Wow, Jaejun! You're really good with kids," Chanhee says seeing Junsung giggle when Jaejun tickles him.

"You can thank my little sister and niece for that," Jaejun says gently rocking Junsung. The little baby falls asleep and the others "aww" when he snuggles into his chest.

They all head upstairs to put the kids down for their naps and then come back down to talk about the parenting.

"I think we'll do really well on this....maybe not Woohyun-hyung because he has to take care of a baby," Chanhee says snickering lightly. Both Haram and Hyunho smack him in the back of the head.
"OW!" The young boy says and the others shush him. Jaejun leans on Woohyun's shoulder and smiles as he thinks about taking care of another child again.

'I can't wait until tomorrow,' he thinks as they head upstairs into their rooms for the night.

I'm sorry it took me so long to update~! School has been SOOO rough, but i'm done for the year and I'll be updating more. Till next time, SARANGHAE~!