Interview

Road To Stardom-Teen Spirit's Official Story

Guys, I thought of this a little while ago....and here it is. Teen Spirit is gonna have an interview but...YOU are gonna ask the questions instead of me writing some but there are some rules.

Rule 1: questions must be either posted in the comments or you can pm them to me.

Rule 2: you can ask up to four questions(if you ask more than four, i will have their manager you out of the 'building').

Rule 3: ask the questions to the boys(not me, or MaknaeHappy, or to the creators of the boys.)

Rule 4: personal questions are fun but not TOO personal(no asking about their you-know-what-lives. If you ask a question like that, they will not answer)

Rule 5: laugh, smile, enjoy, and have fun with the boys.

Jaejun: Wait, why can't they ask about our s-. Me: *covers his mouth* because it's WAY too personal and I kinda DON'T want to hear about it...even though you tell me what you and Woohyun do almost EVERY DAY! Jaejun: *moves my hands away* whatever noona. Yongsook: till next time. Teen Spirit: SPIRITERS(their fangroup) SARANGHAE~! Me: WHERE DID YOU GUYS COME FROM! Jimin: well when a man and woman love each other very much- Me: NOT WHAT I MEANT!