YongSook's Family Problem Part One

Road To Stardom-Teen Spirit's Official Story

This is for my AWESOME co-author. This will be in a few different parts but I'm sure you'll like it.

It's been a week since Jaejun's step-father went to jail for assaulting two people. Jaejun's mother divorced him and got full custody of their daughter. YongSook starts worrying due the face that Minyon called his parents.

"YongSook, can you ask question 15 on page 38 please?" Dayon asks the maknae of Teen Spirit.

"What?" YongSook asks. Dayon sighs and closes his book.

"Is there something wrong?" the older male asks. YongSook shakes his head and does his English homework as his teacher(Dayon) asks of him.

"Alright. Finish pages 38-39 for homework and we'll pick it up tomorrow," Dayon says as he packs everything up. The youngest three go upstairs to due their homework.
"You're a very good teacher," Jinho says to the slightly older boy.

"I need to speak with you before I leave," Dayon says, "YongSook was spacing out during class today."

Jinho's eyes widen as he remembers last week.

"He'll be fine. You should head home, hyung. I'm sure Ryeowook-hyung is waiting for you," The eldest member of Teen Spirit says. The teacher of the maknae line leaves the house and a few hours later, the doorbell rings.

"I've got it Hyungs," YongSook says answering the door. The youngest member opens the door and see...

Cliffhanger! I'm evil and I know it! Sorry it's so short. Till next part, SARANGHAE~!