Side Story 2: Jimin's Birthday (sorry it's so late >_

Road To Stardom-Teen Spirit's Official Story
(no paragrapghs cause I'm on my tablet still) Jimin opens his eyes and smiles when he realizes that it's morning. 'It's my birthday today!' he thinks excitedly. He gets out if bed, gets ready for the day and heads downstairs. "Good morning everyone~!" Jimin says cheerfully and sits in his seat next to Yoseob and Chusoon. "What's with you today?" Haram asks. "Yeah, you're more cheerful than normal. I guess something good happened," Jeejun says grinning suggestively at Yoseob who smacks him. 'Do they not know my birthday? No, I told them when I got to know them better. They should know it's today,' Jimin thinks. "Oh, Jimin. I need to tell you something," Hyunho says walking in. Jimin looks up hoping that his hung remembered his birthday. "I need you to go out for a bit. Your room is getting fumigated for bugs," Hyunho says. Jimin nods and eats his food sadly. *Later* Jimin sits at a bench at the park near the house. 'I can't believe they forgot my birthday,' the boy thinks as he wipes his tears. "Jimin?" a voice asks. Jimin looks up and sees Seunghyun looking at him. "what are you doing here?" the boy asks. "I was walking by and I saw you," the guitar player says. The other boy nods and listens. "Hapoy birthday by the way," Seunghyun says. "Thanks. At least someone wished me happy birthday," the other boy says. "What do you mean?" Seunghyun asks. Jimin tells him everything that has happened. "That's mean. I would never forgot your birthday," Seunghyun says moving closer to the other boy. "I know and even Yoseob hasn't wished it to me," Jimin says sighing oblivious to the older male's advances. "I would do it every year," the guitar says. "Seunghyun," Jimin says looking up. "Yeah?" the other says. "Too close," the birthday boy says. The others backs away, but still remains a bot close. (me: sorry, I was watching Hana Kimi earlier and I love that part with Mizuki and Nakatsu). "Why don't we head back to my dorm and celebrate your birthday?" Seunghyun says standing up and holding out his hand. Jimin nods and takes the hand. 'yes, my plan worked!' the guitar player thinks. *Meanwhile at the house* The thirteen boys set up things for a party. You see they didn't forget Jimin's birthday, they acted like that so the other boy would leave and they could surprise him. "There, all done. All that's missing is our birthday boy," Jaejun says getting off the ladder after he hung the banner. Just as Hyunho was about to the boy, Yoseob's phone goes off. "I got a text from Jimin......he's at FT Island's dorm with Seunghyun!" the boy says. He runs out and runs to FT Island's dorm to stop the other boy from getting his boyfriend. *At FT Island's dorm* "Where is everyone?" Jimin asks after they walk in. "Not here," Seunghyun whispers in the boy's ear. Jimin jumps, but his back hits a wall and Seunghyun traps him there. Just as the older male was going to kiss the younger, the door to the dorm opens. "LET HIM GO!" Yoseob yells and pulls the other off of his boyfriend then drags the boy in question out of the dorm. "What were you thinking going to the dorm with him?" Yoseob asks when they reach the park. Jimin doesn't say anything and Yoseob sighs then pulls a box out of his pocket. "I was waiting until you opened the rest of your gifts to give this to you, bit here. Happy birthday," the boy says sitting on a bench. Jimin opens it and gasps seeing a photo album. He looks through it and smiles seeing all of the pictures. "I thought you forgot my birthday," Jimin says sitting next to his boyfriend. "are you kidding me? I could never forget the one I love's birthday ever. It's like me forgetting my own name," Yoseob says smiling. Jimin smiles back and kisses the other who happily kisses back. 'thank you Yoseob. For the best birthday ever,' the boy thinks as he pulls away from the kiss. (sorry I was so late with Jimin's birthday chapter >.<. It took me forever to think of what to write. To those who are waiting for the next chapters of a few of my stories, they are in the process of being written. Till nest time, SARANGHAE~!)