Side Story: Hyunho's Birthday

Road To Stardom-Teen Spirit's Official Story
(sorry for no paragraphs....on a tablet) "WAKE UP, HYUNG!" a voice yells. Haram opens his eyes and stares at the boy sitting on his bed. "What is it, Chanhee? It's six in the morning," the older boy says. "We need to have a meeting with everyone expect Hyunho-hyung," the boy says. "Fine," Haram says getting up. Chanhee runs out to wake up the others while Haran wakes up Chanyeol. They go into the living room and wait for the others. A few minutes later, the other eleven walk into the room. "Why are we up so early in a Friday?" Jaejun asks yawning and putting his head on a half-asleep Woohyun's shoulder. "It's Hyunho-hyung's birthday and we need to do something special," Chanhee says sitting in Jaebum's lap. "We could just throw a surprise party like on my birthday," Haram says. "No, we have to original this time. Daehyun, what do you think?" Chanhee says. "He has always wanted to go to Lotte World," the blonde says. "I've got an idea," Jimin says and whispers the plan to the others. *Later that day* "Where are we going?" Hyunho asks as the others blindfold him and lead him to their van. "It's a secret," the maknae line says. After an hour of driving, they arrive at their destination. "Are you ready, hyung?" Jaejun asks. When Hyunho nods, Daehyun takes off the blindfold and the other gasps seeing the place he has always wanted to go. "Why?" he asks turning around. "SAENG-IL CHUGA*!" the others yell and the birthday boy cries a bit. "Kamsahabnida**," Hyunho says hugging his friends and boyfriend. "LET'S HAVE FUN!" Jinho yells. *Hours later* "WOW!" Hyunho exclaims as he and Daehyun ride on the ferris wheel. "You can see the whole park from here," the older boy says looking at his boyfriend. "Have you had a good birthday?" Daehyun asks moving to his lover's side. "It's been the best birthday i've had since I was a kid," Hyunho says taking the younger's hand. Daehyun points out the window and Hyunho gasps seeing the sight. The fireworks are going off and one says, "I <3 you." Hyunho looks back at Daehyun who is holding a wrapped gift. "Happy birthday yepbo," the blonde says. The older boy opens it and it's a half piece of a necklace. "you?" Hyunho asks confused. Daehyun pulls out another half that says, "love." When the ride stops, the two get out and head to the van for the drive home. They all fall asleep and the 2hyun couple lean against each other while holding hands. (HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR UMMA, HYUNHO! HE'S ABLE TO DRINK NOW! so, I hope you have a great day. Till next time, SARANGHAE~! *: means happy birthday in Korean. **: thank you)