Teen Spirit's Manager!

Road To Stardom-Teen Spirit's Official Story

I FINALLY HAVE A MANAGER FOR TEEN SPIRIT! A friend of mine told me that she had an idea for the manager for Teen Spirit and here he is!

01bba0a89c8860_full.jpg

Name: Sung Kimin

Age: 26(SO YOUNG!)

Birthday: December 23rd, 1987

Family: partner(Sung Junnim, yes he is a man), son(Sung Lee sun, age:5), daughter(Sung Apirl, named after Kimin's mother, age: 2).

Languages: English(fluent), Japanese(Fluent), Korean(fluent), Mandarin(Fluent)

Personalitly: Kimin is a very sweet guy and loves the boys as his own family. He is like another father to the boys and they love him(and his family) very much. Kimin is a er for romance and thinks the boy's relationships reminds him of his and Junnim's relationship when they were younger. He oftens brings his son and daughter to work with him and they are very close to Teen Spirit.

Background: Kimin was teased when he was younger for being gay. He met Junnim during high school and they've been together since then. They had(through a saraget... at spelling) their two beautiful childern. He became Teen Spirit's manager after meeting the boys and seeing a bit of himself in all of them. Ever since then, Kimin has loved them very much.

20121019075337729.jpg(This is Junnim)

488737113_841.jpg(This is April)

jasonroth00.jpg(This is Lee sun)

I hope you guys like Kimin as much i do! He is a very sweet man! I can't wait to start writing him! Till next time, SARANGHAE~!