Yongsook's Family Problem Part Two

Road To Stardom-Teen Spirit's Official Story
(Sorry it's so short! >.<) The youngest member opens the door and sees.....HIS PARENTS! "Mama!? Tata!?" Yongsook asks in polish. His parents nod their heads and the maknae tells them to wait a few moments. "GUYS! MY PARENTS ARE HERE!" Yongsook yells once the door is closed. Jaejun chokes on his drink and JiMin pats his back. "You're parents are here?" the boy asks and the youngest nods. "what do I do?" Yongsook asks nervously. "let them in," Haram says. The maknae nods his head, goes to the door, opens it, and let's his parents in. "hello mr. and mrs. Im. It's a pleassure to meet you," Jinho says politely. Yongsook counts the members of teen spirit(me: including himself) and sees that Jaejun is missing. "excuse me for a moment mama and tata," the youngest says. Yongsook finds Jaejun hiding in his room. "Jae-hyung, you have to come out. I'm sure my parents won't care," he says. Jaejun sighs, walks out, and the two walk downstairs. "Jaejun? What are you doing here?" Yongsook's mother asks. "I'm a member of teen spirit as well ma'am," Jaejun says. Yongsook's parents look at each other and whisper in each others' ears. "Well, we better head home it's getting late," Yongsook's father says. The doorbell rings and Yongsook answers it. "Changjo!? What are you doing here!?" Yongsook yells/asks. "I came to see you babe," Changjo says. The maknae of Teen Top kisses Yongsook in front of his parents. 'Oh crap,' teen spirit thinks all together. (CLIFFHANGER! What will Yongsook's parents say about this? This was the evil plan I had MaknaeHappy~! Just don't kill me! Till next time, SARANGAHE~!)