Mystery of DNA part 2

Road To Stardom-Teen Spirit's Official Story

"How the heck did you not tell us you have an identical twin sister?" Haram asks while Jaejun bounces the baby on his knee gently.

"i don't know. I haven't seen my sister in so long, so i forgot about her," Jaejun says as he tickles the baby's tummy.

"Are you sure you can take care of your niece by yourself hyung?" YongSook asks, concerned.

"I don't think i'm raising her by myself," the red head says.

"what do you mean?" Chanhee asks, confused.

"He means he has us you moron," Haram says while smacking him in the back of the head.

"Oh, you wanna go do ya hyung!?" Chanhee says as he stands with fists raised. The two start fighint, but stop hearing the baby cry loudly.

"Guys, you are scaring her!" Jimin says and he rubs the crying baby's back.

"It's okay Jaemay, no more crying," Jaejun says and he rocks the baby. Jaemay looks up at the pretty male who is holding her and smiles.

"U-Umma!" she says causing the others to look at her in shock.

"D-Did she call me u-umma?" the red haired male stutters as he panics slightly.

"Well, you do look liker her actually umma remember? So, it's only normal for her to think you are her actually mother," Jinho says as he gets the stuff out of the baby bag.

"True, but i'm too young to be a mother...or father," Jaejun says as he looks at the napping baby in his arms.

"Don't worry hyunggie, we will help you raise this sweetie pie," Hyunho says as he pets the girl's head.

"Well, lets head out to get some stuff for our newest member," Haram says as he, Chanhee, Hyunho and Jinho leave to go get baby stuff.

'Don't worry Jaerin, i'll take good care of Jaemay for you. She's in great hands,' Jaejun thinks as he rocks the sleeping baby.

Aww, how sweet is that~? I think they will be just fine~. How will our boys react to having to be "parents" to one of their member's niece? FInd out next chapter. Till then, SARANGHAEYO~!