Mystery of DNA part 3

Road To Stardom-Teen Spirit's Official Story

It has been 3 months since Jaemay came into the boys of Teen Spirit's lives and every moment  they aren't busy with idol activies, they are spending it raising the little girl.

"Haram hyung, do we have anymore diapers downstairs?" Jaejun asks carrying his niece in her carseat as Jimin carries the diaperbag. Haram checks and hands Jimin a few more diapers to put in the diaperbag then smiles while playing peek-a-boo with the baby.

"Do we have everything?" Hyunho asks as he appears from the kitchen with a freshly made bottle and he gives it to Jimin to put it in the bag as well.

"Where are we going again?" Yongsook asks from the couch and he smiles at Jaemay.

"Jaejun wants to take May to the beach today," Jinho says while tying his shoes. He holds his arm out and the red headed male puts the carseat on his arm. The other members start getting their stuff for going to the beach while Jaejun and Jinho put the baby stuff and Jaemay in the car.

"We need to stop at the store before we head to the beach. I need to get May some swim diapers for the water and some sunscreen," Jaejun says closing the trunk of the van they are barrowing and Jinho nods getting in the driver's seat. The others walk out with their stuff and gets in the van.(Here is the order of how everyone is sitting; Driver seat: Jinho, Passengar seat: Hyunho, second row(left, middle, right): Jaejun, Jaemay's carseat, Yongsook, back row: Haram and Chanhee(uh-oh)).

"Which store are we heading to Jun?" Jinho asks as they pull out of the driveway. Jaejun gives the directions and he gets out when they arrive at the store.

"what size of diapers should i get? the red head asks.

"Her size is 9 months now so i would get that and get her a towel since we haven't gotten got her a baby towel," Hyunho says and hands Yongsook a bottle to feed Jaemay. Jaejun nods and heads into the store. He heads over to the baby aisle and looks for the things he needs. He sees an employee and taps her shoulder.

"Excuse me, can you tell me where i can find size 9 month swim diapers and a baby towel please?" the red head asks and the woman turns around. She smiles and brings him to the where everything is then pats his shoulder.

"You are a very caring brother to be getting these things for your mom for your sister," the woman says and goes back to working. Jaejun blushes and heads to checkout then gets in the van, still with a blush on his face.

"You okay Junnie?" Haram asks taking the bag and box from him. The younger male nods and hides his face in embarrassment. Jinho starts driving and they look out the window as they head to their destination.

I'M ALIVE PEOPLE, DON'T WORRY! I am very happy to being able to update this story now that i have stuff to write about! I posted a blog post about my subscribers so please read it and i am thinking of changing of how i end my chapters so please leave a suggestion on if i should change it(and what to change it too) or if i should keep it the same. Till next time, SARANGHAEYO~!