HELLO BABY!?!?!?

Road To Stardom-Teen Spirit's Official Story

“Where are we going, hyung?” Chanhee asks their manager. Kimin sighs for the sixteenth time that day.

“For the last time, Chanhee, it’s a surpise!” he says with a slightly annoyed tone in his voice. Chanhee pouts and sits back in his seat next to Jaebum.

“Channie, don’t pout or I’ll have to kiss you,” Jaebum says. Chanhee pouts more and his boyfriend kisses him.

“Ah, to be young and in love again,” Ki min says.

“What do you mean “in love again”? You and “umma” are still together right?” Jaejun asks. Kimin’s wife, Junnim, told them to call him “umma”.

“Yes, we are Jun but I’m getting old,” Kimin says.

“You’re only 5 years older than me hyung,” Jinho says leaning back in Hoon’s chest.

“Okay, arraso! I’m not that old!” Kimin says and looks back at the road while the others laugh a little.

*At an old house*

“Jae-hyung…..I’m scared,” Yongsook says holding onto Jaejun’s shirt. The older of the two smiles and holds him lightly.

“It’s okay, Yonggie. Hyung is here for you,” Jaejun coos softly knowing it will calm the younger down. Changjo pouts seeing Yongsook in Jaejun’s arms.

“Changjo, come over here. Yongsook wants you by him,” Jaejun calls. The slightly younger boy runs over and hugs his boyfriend. The oldest of the three gets picked up by his waist and flung over someone’s shoulder.

“NAM WOOHYUN! THIS IS NOT FUNNY!” Jaejun yells while hitting his boyfriend’s back. Woohyun laughs and puts the younger down. The older of the two kisses the younger while Haram and Chanyeol roll their eyes.

“Let’s go inside out of the cold,” Jinho says. All fourteen boys walk in and take off their shoes.

“There are cameras here,” Jimin says looking at the people who followed them in. The PD asks them to sit by the cameras.

“So, what show is this?” Hyunho asks. The PD hands them an envelop and Haram opens it then reads it aloud, “Congratulations to you, the members of Teen Spirit and your boyfriends. You’re all going to be on this season of Hello Baby.”

“HELLO BABY!?!?!?” they all yell.

*In the interview room with the WooJun couple*

Jaejun: I was, honestly, surprised. The only baby I’ve ever taken care of is my little sister and my niece.

Woohyun: I think you’ll be a good “Umma”

Jaejun: *hits him in the arm*

*Outside the interview room*

“Before you meet the babies, you’ll need to pass a series of tests. Good luck,” The PD says. The writer pushes a bucket of paper towards the boys. Chanyeol and Haram pick the first one.

“Baby hand signs test,” they read aloud. A voice goes off and says, “When a child reaches their arms out and closes their hands, what do they want?”

“They want to be held,” Jaejun says. The bells dings saying it’s correct. After many questions (Me: That Jaejun answered), Jinho and Hoon pick the next one.

“Entertain the baby,” they read. The PD tells them that they need to pretend that there is a crying baby in front of them and that they need to make it stop. After many attempts, only three couples for the baby to stop; the WooJun couple, the ChangSook couple, and the YoMin couple.

*Hours later*

“You guys….what do you think the babies will be like?” Chanhee asks. They all shrug then the doorbell rings.

“I’ll get it,” Daehyun says getting off the floor. The others thirteen wait for him to come back.

“Guys….come here,” they hear Daehyun’s voice. They go to the living room and see Daehyun being attacked by four little kids while he is holding two in arms and one is in a baby carrier.

“QUIET DOWN!” Haram’s voice yells. The four kids sit in their spots.

 “Why are there seven kids?” Jaejun asks taking the baby from the carrier. The PD hands them a note to read and Chanhee opens it then reads, “Dear parents, since there are seven couples here….each couple will have their own child. There are three girls and four boys. Good luck to you!”

“Well let’s find out which baby goes to which couple,” Jinho says. One of the sitting children stands up, walks over to Changjo, pulls out a note, and hands it to him.

“Hello, my name is Kim JaeLynn. I’m five years old and I like power rangers, soccer, and baseball even though I’m a girl. My “parents” are Jinho-oppa and Hoon-oppa,” Changjo read it aloud. JaeLynn goes over to her new parents and sits in Jinho’s lap. Hoon smiles and plays with her hair. Woohyun goes to the baby carrier and finds a note.

“ ‘My name is Lee Junsung. I’m eight months old and I’m trying to walk. I like strawberries, apples, and many kind of fruits as well as vegetables. My “umma” and “appa” are Woohyun and Jaejun’ Guess you were right about our “child” Jae,” Woohyun says. Junsung giggles when Jaejun tickles him. A little girl with pigtails goes over to Haram and smiles.

“I’m Kim Jurin and I’m three. I like to play dolls and dress up. You’re my appa~!” She says. Haram smirks at Chanyeol and says, “That makes you “umma””.

“Don’t push it Haram,” Chanyeol says narrowing his eyes. Haram kisses his cheek and smiles. A boy sits in front of Hyunho without a word.

“and who are you?” Yongsook asks in a sweet voice. The boy pulls out a note and hands it to the maknae.

“Hello, my name is Lee Daeson. I’m three years old and I’m Junsung’s hyung. I’m not much of a talker but I like video games. My new “umma” and “appa” are Hyunho and Daehyun,” Yongsook reads.

“Seems like he’d be your “son” Daehyun-hyung,” Chanhee says. A little girl goes shyly over to Jaebum and tugs on his shirt. He looks at her, smiles, and asks, “and who are you, princess?”

“M-My name is L-Lau Jade. I-I’m five and I’m very s-shy. Y-You’re my a-appa,” She says with a stutter. Chanhee smiles and hugs her.
“YOU’RE TOO CUTE!” He yells. Jaebum makes Chanhee release her and tells him not to crush her. A boy goes over to Yoseob and Jimin and smiles.

"My name is Bae Chusoon. I'm three and I like soccer and power rangers. You two are my "Umma" and "Appa"," the boy says. Jimin smiles and pats his head.

“I guess that means you’re our son,” Changjo says to the last child.

“My name is Song Chanson. I’m three years old and I’m really tired. You’re my parents,” the boy says while yawning.  Yongsook holds him and rocks him gently. Chanson falls asleep instantly. 

What will happen with these seven “families” find out in the next episode of Teen Spirit’s Hello Baby! Till next time, SARANGHAE~!

( This is JaeLynn)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTtGHXpH-4l-WR4AmHnTIt( This is Jurin)

(this is Jade)

(This is Daeson)

(This is Chusoon)

(this is Chanson)

(This is Junsung)