Chapter 8

Reset

   Awkwardness filled the house.Nobody uttered a word after that night. They were eating breakfast. Seohyun can't look at him in the eyes. Yonghwa on the other hand, just stared at her without touching his food that Seohyun prepared..The silence was broke when Jonghyun entered..

 

"Oppa!"..she hurriedly ran towards him and gave the warmest embrace she could give.."how's work?..have you eaten already??..palli..! eat"..

"Seohyunah..,My Boss and I are going to Japan for business matters again..and the worst part is, we'll be there for a month or two.I really hate us being apart.."

"But Oppa, you just came home.."..she said softly..

"When's your flight Hyun?.."Yonghwa asked..

"Tomorrow Bro..uhmm..can we talk?..in my room, now.."..Jonghyun said..

-------------

inside Jonghyun's room..

--Yong's POV--

   All these time, you lied to her..you brainwashed her..Hyung, I trusted you!!!..I gave her that necklace..why can't you tell her??.I brought her to the hospital after that accident..I did everything for her, but you got all the credit. How couldyou do these to me?..I was very angry at him.. I wanted to punch him till he breaths no more..but I cant.. grabbing his collar is the only thing I can do..

--Jonghyun's POV--

   He grabbed my collar and I can't breath. I know he's really angry at me right now. I pleaded him to let go to explain and he let go."..I never intended to fall for her or make her fall for me. You asked me to take care of her while you made your dreams come true and I did.But things changed, after that accident, she had lots of questions on her mind but she whenever she thinks about it, her heads hurt. I can't bear seeing my little brother's first love hurt. So this is what right now..

   Just so you know Jung Yonghwa, I DID NOT STEAL HER FROM YOU.!!! YOU LET HER GO.!! IF YOU HAD NOT LEFT, THINGS WOULD HAVE TURNED OUT THE WAY YOU WANT IT.".. I yelled at my brother.. he deserves it..

--Yong's POV--

   "IF YOU HAD NOT LEFT, THINGS WOULD HAVE TURNED OUT THE WAY YOU WANT IT."..

those words lingered my mind..What could've happened if I didn't left?? But I did and now I regret everything. She thinks she loves Hyung so much because she "thought" he saved her..but I did.. Maybe Hyung is  right, I did let her go. It's too late for everything now..