Chapter 24

Reset

FNC Entertainment finally releases official staterment regarding last week's scandal involving JYH and Park Shinhye.

 

"After what happened, JYH has withdrawed the contract to appear on a drama with Park Shinhye. The said revelations were 100% false and was completely said by JYH gibbireshly due to the rising emotions during their talk especially involving Seohyun, JYH's ex-girlfriend. 

As the president of FNC Entertainment, I am bound to keep my artists safe and have their privacy. But with the videos surfacing all over the internet creating false judgements and giving me, the company and my artists hatred and negative feedbacks, I decided to hault FNC's operation in the entertainment business giving my artists psychological treatments with what happened especially the ones involve since everybody was affected and totally devastated.

Thank you and hope to work with you again soon."

 


 

"lies and lies and lies.. they just kept on coming.."..Yonghwa devestatedly said..

"Calm down Bro, atleast you are not under his territory anymore."..Jonghyun said..

"But I can't help but worry for our Uncle, Hyung.."

"He chose to be where he is right now Yonghwa, he made you an instrument to get what he has right now. He has used you enough, I won't let him use you again..You are not coming back to that company, arasso?" 

"Thank you Hyung for everything.. I could not have done it without you and Yoona's help.."..He opened his arms for a hug

"You're always welcome Bro. That's what family should be, helping one another.."..he reciprocated Yonghwa's hug and tightened it..

"How about a little unwined to clear our heads and start all over again Bro.?"

"That's a good idea Hyung.. but where.?"

"PARIS"..both girls excitedly said

 

 


 

2 years later..

 

Yong's POV

 

      Starting all over again isn't so bad after all. Thought It would be hard since I'm used to do things like these and that but thanks to my girlfriend who made everything easy for me. 2 years had passed but everything that had happened in Korea keeps flashing back in my memory, guess I wasn't bound to forget it after all, it lead us to where we are right now. Happy and contented.

      I still wrote songs as a hobby. I heared that two of their members left the band when FNC wasn't operating when the boys; Minhyuk and Jungshin visited us. It triggered my interest all of a sudden since I always wanted to perform on stage with my self composed songs for my love. It took time for me to think things then one day I found myself  forming a band and named it Cnblue as it was but with the new members; Me as the main vocalist and Hyung as the lead guitarist. I asked Uncle's permission if we could still use CNBlue as our band's name and he agreed.  I'm really happy that things are going so well even we are an independent band and has no manager but  we still manage to get ourselves gigs at cafes, hotels and even perform in a small event.

    Seohyun and Yoona on the other hand worked hard and established their own bakery. The two had always shared the same interest way back before. "SeoYoon Bakeshop" is a shop made from heaven, Seohyun who bakes those delicious goguma pastries and Yoona bakes her own specialty too. If we had no schedules, we all gather at their shop and help the ladies. Joohhyun as she always was, was very particular and perfectionist when it comes to baking and food, now I understand why she don't want me to be there because we'll just argue about non-sense things and at the end of the day I realized, baking isn't my thing so I just let her do whatever makes her happy as long as she's back to the Joohyun I love at the end of the day who wipe my worries,fears and strengthens me as a person and loves me unconditionally.

     I thought I had the perfect life; writing songs, performing with CnBlue,earning money,being a good and trying to be the best boyfriend Joohyun could have, but there's still something missing. I thought of it overnight but I can' still figure out what is lacking. I've been with Joohyun for 3 years now and we're perfectly happy but I don't know if she feels the same too, I wonder if she felt that in her life there is also lacking. I always wanted to ask her something but there's always something that's holding me back; rejection. I don't know and I'm not confident enough for this. I'm afraid that she still not ready and all I am is a rejected lover.

 


 

Seohyun's POV

 

     Each and every minute is worth it after that incident back in Korea. I still have the memories and everything about it and it kept flashing in my mind once in a while but to live here in Paris and be with the person I love the most makes me want to thank everything that happened.

      It's been 3 years, 3years of love and happiness with Jung Yonghwa.. Jonghyun Oppa is a prince but Yoona is the Princess he fell in love to and Jung Yonghwa was the Knight and Shining armor a Princess like me could ask. He treated me like one, everyday he never fails to put a smile on my face and makes me thank all the saints for having such a perfect boyfriend but there's something missing.. I know there is. I figured it out but I don't want to ask him. He might think I'm so straight-forward and desperate, but what can I do? I believe he's the man I should end up to, but that's the one thing he fails to realize.

     He never knew how I envy Jonghyun and Yoona's marriage way back in Korea. They married secretly and now they lived happily and perfectly like what a fairytale should end, a happy ever after. Now I'm in doubt if I would have a happy ever after because he's often out with Cnblue to perform and has much time to think about me, us. But what can I do? I am Seo JooHyun so I should support him all the way through.

     Till when will I envy the happy couple? Till when should I stay a happily taken but single woman? Till when will I wonder? Till when will I dream for my happy-ever-after? Till when will I wait for my Knight and Shining Armor to become my Prince.?

   

   Till when will he let me wait?

 


 

Author's note:

 

Happy 1000th day to our dear YONGSEO yesterday.

Did everyone tweeted? kkehehhe

Gogumas fighting! :)

 

Hello everyone. Sorry for this short update. No matter how I think hard, I couldn't make this chapter and the story any longer. Once again, I failed. Mianhe :(

 

Anyways, I hope you'll like this one and support the story till the end. I'm on to the last chapter. I hope you'll looking forward too :) hehehe

 

And oh! By the way, have you heard my cover of Banmal song yet? kehehhe. if not, here's the link..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-pGOLQBC04&feature=youtu.be

please take to listen and comment too :)) Thank you very much.. 

 

Keep those comments coming :) I'm trying hard to reply each comment . heheheheh^^