Chapter 6

Reset

   Yonghwa drove the couple to the bakeshop with Jonghyun blinfolded..

 

"Seohyunah..Don't play pranks on me..please.."..jonghyun pleaded..

"I wont Oppa.."..she chuckled.."it's a surprise."

 

   Slowly Hyun lead Jonghyun inside the Bakeshop and slowly took off his blindfold. As Jonghyun opened his eye, the first person he saw was the beautiful cashier smiling at him,Yoona..

"Annyeonghaseyo Boss Jonghyun.(bowed)..Welcome to Jong-Seo Bakery."

"Jong-Seo??"..he asked.

"SURPRISE.!!..SEohyun then appeared before his eyes.."Belated Happy 2nd year anniversary Lee Jonghyun Oppa.."..she hugged him..

  YOnghwa froze in jealousy as he watched them from the outside.

"Seohyunah..how did you?"..

"I used my money including Mom and Dad's saving in the bank..I had this made just a year ago after you got your job.."she happily explained..

"I don't know what to say..all I know is thank you isn't enough to say after everything you've done for me..Seohyunah..but still, please accept..from the bottom of my heart, Thank you Seohyunah.."..Jonghyun said as he was still in the state of shock..

"Mom and Dad is surely happy right now knowing I used their money wisely"..SEohyun said as he gave something to Jonghyun..

"Is this my favorite goguma loaf??"..Jonghyun asked..

"Goguma loaf??."YOnghwa asked as he slowly went near to them..

"deh..it's the one I made last night Yonghwa-sshi.."she answered..

"goguma loaf is Oppa's favorite.."..she blurted..

   Jonghyun looked at Yonghwa with a confused/thisisnotgood look..

"that's odd.because you always hated goguma since we're young."..Yonghwa said and everybody was shock especiall Hyun..

"Jung YongHwa, as time pass, people change and feelings fade.. just like how I felt to goguma years ago.."..Jonghyun defended.

   YOnghwa just stood there shooking his head..

   Since Jonghyun arrived, Seohyun officially opened the Bakeshop. The business is doing well in just two weeks. Seohyun being the Boss/Owner gives Yoona her salary weekly..Yonghwa usually drives Seohyun home because Jonghyun is still in work.

----

On his way home..Jonghyun saw Yoona on the streets..

"Annyeonghaseyo Yoona-shi,it''s late already..Why are you still outside?."he asked..

"ahh.Annyeonghaseyo Boss..I just bought medicines.."..she smiled..

"I'll take you home.."he offered..

"Aniyo Boss.It's okay..I'm just few blocks away from home..I'll just walk.."..she immediately refused..

"No.Please..I insist.It's dangerous for beautiful girls like you to walk alone especially in times like this..And please call me Jonghyun.."

  Yoona smiled and hopped inside the car..

---

"it's past 10 already..he's not answering my calls..What happened to him??."Seohyun said as she paced back and forth ..

"Hyun?, are you alright?"..yonghwa asked..

"deh............................actually no..(deep sigh)..I'm worried..He should be home my 8 but it's past 10 already.." she worriedly exclaimed..

"Calm down Hyun, I'm sure he's fine..maybe he overtimed on work.."..he tried to convince her..

"but if he does, he always inform me."

"just calm down..okay?, i'll wait for him.. you sleep now.I don't want you to get dark circles because of him.."

"No.It's okay..I'll wait for him myself.."she protested..

"No.Please.Let me.. You should be sleeping right now.."..

   Seohyun went upstairs and forcedly let her self sleep..

----------

"Boss..I mean Jonghyun..It's 10pm already..Boss SEohyun must be really worried right now.. I think you should go home now.."..Yoona said..

"It's okay, she's safe because Yongwa's there..I should wait for your Auntie to arrive before I'll leave,that will settle my mind."

"Thank you Jonghyun-shii for your kindess. How about a cup of coffee?..she offered.

   It was 12am but Yoona's aunt havent arrived yet..Yoona almost fell on her chair because of sleepiness.Before she could even reach the floor, a hand got her wait..Jonghyun's hand. Their faces were an inch closer. Yoona stared at him with her sparkling eyes..If only eyes could speak..

"Be careful.."Jonghyun broke the stare..

"Mianhe..I'm really really sleepy.."

"I know, me too."..he smiled..

"Yoona, I;m home.." An ajhumma said..

"Auntie..(she hugged her)..what took you so long?..

Instead of answering her niece's question.."Who is this guy??."..she asked..

"Ahh, Auntie, meet Jonghyun he's my B..

"friend..I'm Yoona's friend Auntie..Annyeonghaseyo..You should have informed Yoona Auntie, then we could have just fetched you earlier.."..he smiled..

   The Ahjumma went inside and changed..

"I guess you can go now Jonghyun-shi.Thank you for staying up late with me.I really appreciate your kindess.."..YOona said..

   Just when Jonghyun's about to go out..The heavy rained poured in just a second..

"you can stay here..Jonghyun-sshi..if you don't mind.."

"but Auntie..He's still..

"Kamsahamnida..I'll definitely will stay Auntie.."jonghyun accepted the offer before Yoona could even finish talking

"you can stay at Yoona's room..Yoona will sleep with me.."..she instructed..

"arasso Auntie.."

   Yoona lead Jonghyun to her room.Jonghyun on the other hand felt something like an adrenaline rush..It's his first time to sleep in another girl's room...

"Jonghyun-shii.".YOona interupted his thoughts.."here's yor blanket"..she offered..

"are you okay,Yoona-shi?..he asked..

"deh. but i'm worried for Boss Seohyun. If she'll find out about this she'll defenitely freak out and cut me off to work..Ottoke..?."..Yoona said with a teary eye..just then she felt something warm on her shoulders.

"She don't have to know.."he smiled as he holds onto her shoulder...YOona got closer till their faces are just an inch away.."thank you.."she whispered and left..

--Jonghyun's POV--

   I stared at her beautiful face like I never stared at anyone before.. Tonight, I defenitely lost my mind and senses.. What are you thinking Jonghyun??..you're committed and yet here you are in another girl's house not to mention another girl's room..Yoona,she defenitely has something..She is something..(inside his mind he's screaming already as he messed his hair)..Yoona, please don't mess with my feelings..

"