Chapter 14

Reset

Breaking News:

JYH assist "Girlfriend" getting out of SM Hospital

     Just this morning, the famous song-writer/singer JYH was seen getting out of

Sm Hospital with rumored girlfriend which fans unable to identify.

They said it was the same girl he was with at Goguma Town.

The people who witnessed the scene said

JYH was very protective towards his "girlfriend".

He held her hands and even took off his jacket to protect her from the sunlight.

     Below are pictures taken this morning.

     Is JYH really in a relationship? Only JYH can answer.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3pm @ Jong-Seo Bakeshop..

   Jonghyun and Yoona arrived together. They saw Seohyun and yonghwa inside the store. They hesitated to come in so Yonghwa went out to talk to Jonghyun..

 

"she's waiting for you.."Yonghwa said..

"but I thought we'll talk together?"..Jonghyun asked..

"I'll be here outside,with Yoona."..Yonghwa said..

 

     Jonghyun looked at Yoona as she just gupled as he slowly went inside.. He walked towards Seohyun..

"Seohyunah.."He said in a soft voice..

   She just stared at him and started to cry..

"Why did you lie to me? I have been living my life with full of lies, how could you do this to me Oppa?. Where did I went wrong?*sobs*(walked closer to him) Didn't I treat you right, Oppa? Wasn't everything enough for you?.."she yelled as she threw the flower vase from the table..

 

"that's it Hyun..just let it out.."..YOnghwa thought as he watched them from the outside..

 

"Seohyun.. Deh, you treated me right and you never went wrong. Actually, I think you were almost perfect and you love me way too much, just too much. Seohyun, for two years we were together, to be honetst, I never felt happiness with you.."

 

"SLAP".. "deh, Go on.. Hurt me Seohyun, I deserve it.."..Jonghyun Said..

 

"Why didn't you tell me you weren't happy? Why did you let me believe that I had the perfect life with you.??.."she said slowly as tears continue to fall..

 

"Because you were too fragile. You are too precious and I can't bare to watch you fall. I tried to love you Seohyun.. I did but I know I wasnt worthy and I don't deserve your love.."

 

"you can't bare to watch me fall??..look at me now..(she held his face and forced him to look at her)..look at me!!!..yah!! is this what you can't bare? yet you're doing it??..LIAR!!.."she screamed as she continued to throw the things near her;plates,trays,glasses..

 

"Wasn't I a Princess to you Oppa?.Is this ow you treat a Princess??..she broke another plate..

 

"you always thought Princesses and fairytales have happy endings. But not all Seohyun, this wasn't a fairytale. You are a princess but I was never your prince.. You always thought that you know love but you never did.

Love isn't impressing you rlover everyday, doing same,old,boring routine you always do..Love isn't about the number of times you tell your lover how much you love him.It's about disagreement,arguement,and making up.

It's about how a person make another's heart grow. We never grew Seohyun. You didn't know because you never took time to understand things..You did so much for me that I thought love is the only thing to give back. But I was wrong. Love isn't always the answer."

 

     She was caught off-guard..

 

"How come I never thought about it before? How can I be so selfish?.."she said as she broke down and cried on the floor.."Why didn't you tell me about your brother?..

"Because I don't want you to get hurt. Seeing you cry so hard as you try to remember even the smallest part from the past hurts me.. I never wanted to make you cry Seohyun. I did all of this for you..I hope you know that. Yonghwa wants me to take care of you and I did.."

      He kneeled down and reached Seohyun's hands..

"Seohyunah, punish me..please do.Punch me, slap me, I'll take all of that.."Jonghyun said softly as he cried.. "Yonghwa is here to correct everything I did.."sobs"..He's always been your knght and shining armor.."he hugged her..

    Seohyun cried harder as she felt the warm embrace of the man she thought she love.. Yoona suddenly entered and hugged Seohyun..

"Seohyunsshi, Mianhe.."..she cried..

"Sorry? Is that all you two can say?"..she stared at them..

"Punish me...I will take everything Seohyunshhi..Please forgive me, even if I beg, I'll do that..please.."sobs*

"enough!!even if you say sorry one million times a day, that wouldn't change the fact the you cheated on me.!!!"she said as she points the two.."you tow get off my sight right now.!! thank you for the broken heart..

 

     Jonghyun stood up and grabbed Yoona's arm as she continued to cry and begged for Seohyun's forgiveness. She forcely grabbed her arms and left. Leaving the crying Seohyun on the floor.. Yong entered and walked towards Seohyun..

"Oppa, why did you left?..she stared at him.."

"Because I thought that was the right thing to do.I saved you, left you to my brother and followed my dreams..But I was wrong, Is houldn't have left.Mianhe"..he cried..

 

SEOHYUN's POV

   I lost my memory, I lived with lies, my heart was broken and here he is. Yonghwa is here to make things right. Its like reseting a computer; someone used me, took advantage,destroy and Yonghwa's the technician to fix everything. I have been reset. In just a snap, the old feelings, the past and everything just went right into my memory