Chapter 21

Reset

JYH's Absence

 

Everybody was alarmed when JYH didn't show up on

all of his schedules today.

He's suppose to appear as MC in today's episode of Music Bank

along with Sulli and Jo Kwon. He's suppose to appear on the taping of

Strong heart today together with CNBlue and a live Radio Guesting at MBC Station.

An official statement was released today by FNC Entertainment's President

with regards to JYH's absence.

"Jung Yonghwa is facing some personal problems right now and it hurts me a lot to see him in his current state.

I officially announced that JYH and Seohyun has broken up after a year together.

Let's expect to see a mending JYH in the set of his new drama with Park Shinhye.

I apologize to everybody who expected to see JYH today. Thank you and more power."

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Door bell ringing*

"Unnie?! What are you doing here?"..Seohyun was shocked when she saw Yoona

"I've read about the news, we are worried for the both of you Seohyunsshi.."..she said worriedly

"Please get inside..Where's Oppa.?.."

"He'll be here soon after his work.."

"Please have a sit, I'll get some refreshments.."..before Seohyun could walked away, Yoona stood up and held Seohyuns hand..

"Seohyunshhi, what's happening?.Where is Yonghwa?What happened to the both of you.?"

"what happened between us is non of your business.Please unnie, stop asking.."

"As your unnie, I want to help you Seohyun.."She tightened her grip on Seohyun's hand.."You know I'll be here for you, we'll be here for the both of you. We owe you a lot, this is our way of saying thank you. Please let me help you.."

 

..She sat down beside Yoona and began to cry.."Unnie, we didn't broke up, FNC's President want us to.He used Yonghwa to earn money though this drama with Park Shinhye. He knew Shinhye woudl personally invest big for this one because of Yonghwa."

 

"Yonghwa is such a coward for letting you go.."..she tapped her back

"No unnie.! he's not. He fought for me, He wanted to but I didn't let him. This is the best for us. I don't belong to his world.."

"then you are the coward one. Seohyun, there is still time.. You can still get Yonghwa back.."

"No unnie, I can't. If I go back there. The President will destroy Yonghwa's life. I'm a threat to Yonghwa.."..she continued to cry out loud.

"..Just let it all out Seohyunshi..we will help you with this.."

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yonghwa's POV

 

    I don't know where to start from here. How could she just let me go that easily.? Didn't she promised to be with me forever? Was all of those lies?? I think my head is going to explode. Why is this happening to me? All I wanted was a happy life with her. I though Uncle gave me us his blessings but guess I was wrong. Why is this happening to me?.

    I called her the day she walked away. I called her for the nth time till her battery drained. I looked for her at the Bakeshop but it was all closed. I look at her at her house, she wasn't there either? Where could she possible be?Where in the earth could she be? I tried calling her again but she changed phone numbers already. I called Jonghyun and Yonghwa but they don't know where she is.

    Now I'm back to where everything started; Goguma Town.. I don't deserve to believe because I let her go. I closed my eyes and slowly walked towards the streets thinking of ending my life here. I could here the blowing of horns towards my direction, I've been blinded by the lights that's flashing before my eyes, I'm going to die here. I know there's a big car coming towards my direction, I was waiting to get hit but I heared someone so familiar screamed my name, the moment I opened my eyes she's lying on top of me, the girl I've been trying to find.. Seohyun..

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Seohyun's POV

 

    I decided to take a quick visit to Goguma Town, my favorite place, the place where everything started. I followed Yoona and Jonghyun's advice on taking a vacation to clear my head. Before my flight I headed to Goguma Town to left everything there, my heart, his heart, my feelings, the moments, the memories, our love.

    I went to every shop we went before. I even rode the bicycle we rented before. Went to the shop where he bought the necklace. The shop where he bought our couple eyeglasses. The shop where he bought my sweater. And lastly went to that bench, our bench, the bench where our names was written.." Yong♥Hyun "

   I can't help but cry, after all these years. The bench was still standing strong unlike us whose relationship was just been broken. I cried and cried till my eyes can't produce tears anymore. I'm drained. But I chose this. I chose to leave him for his own sake.

  I was waiting for a cab when I saw a familiar face walking slowly towards the busy street. I ran to see who it was. It was Jung Yonghwa, the man I love. His eyes was closed but he's crying, he was wearing the butterfly necklace and the scarf I gave him. My heart beated so fast, it seems like it's about to jump out from my chest.. The next thing I saw was a big car running towards his direction..I ran as fast as I could, screamed his name but he never opened his eyes, I ran towards his direction and dragged him off the streets..

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yah!!! What do you think you're doing??" she panicked and hit him on his chest..

"I want to die Joohyunah.."..he cried..

"Die.!? are you out of y our mind.? You've got a company to save.!."she forcedly drag him up but he refused and kneeled down and cried

"Don't leave me..Please, I beg.."He cried out. Seohyun was frozen, he was really heart broken. She just stared at him as she cried silently.

 

     The busy streets haulted and people gathered around and saw Jung Yonghwa crying, kneeling on the floor..

 

"Jung Yonghwa, you stand up now or I'll leave.."..she warned

"If you'll leave, I'll do it again, I'll kill myself, I'll committ suicide.." he stood up.."Everybody listen up, I, Jung Yonghwa swore to commit suicide if this lady(points at Seohyun) will leave me. You are all my witness.."

"Yah!! Jung Yonghwa!! Are you blockmailing me.??"

"yes!"

"Ms. Seo! Please Don't leave our JYH. He's our inspiration. His music is the best.."A fan yelled

"Yeah Ms. Seo. Didn't you confessed in the public that you love him.?Prove it!.."said by another

"Yeah! You can't just leave our JYH wasted like that right?"..

 

     Everyone was protesting. Everyone was againts their parting. Seohyun was about to leave despite the people surrounding them, she took one step forward but Yonghwa collapsed in front of everyone. She didn't dared to take another step and took asked for help to take Yonghwa to the hospital. Everybody helped to carry Yonghwa inside the cab. Seohyun was crying really hard, every tear falls to the unconcious Yonghwa who was lying on her lap.

 

"Joo..J..Joohyunah.."..he stutteredly uttered softly

"Oppa, don't talk now..We're almost at the hospital, Please hang on.."..she cried..

"Do. Not. Take. Me. To. The. Hospital.Take. Me. With.You.Please."..he begged, he was catching his breath..

"No! I'm taking you to the hospital.."

"No. No Doctor can mend this broken heart Joohyun, only you..".he reached for his hand and placed it on his chest..

"Mr. Driver, please take us to Sangdo-dong please.."She instructed..

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

author's note:

 

Do you like this chapter?~kekekke.

Comment and let me know what you think.. :)

More updates coming^^

Keep on reading.

 

Thank you. :)