Chapter 17

Reset

 Seohyun's POV

 

       After the reset, everything went normal. Except the fact that papparazzi are all over us well actually, all over Jung YongHwa. I tried to hide but they always caught us on act. All I do is hide because that's how he protects me. Hiding is the safest thing I can do but they(papparazzi) are everywhere. They are scary. All I wanted was a normal life with him but it seems impossible since he is JYH that everybody loves. I wonder if he care about how they follow him,us, photograph every move we do, tape ever action and make it a scandal everyday.. I wonder how he handle it?

 

"JooHyun..".Yonghwa whispered..

"The coast is clear, are you ready?..In count of 3..1,2,3 run.."..he held her hand and got her inside his red sports car.

 

"Joohyun"..

"Deh?"

"Are you alright?"

"deh"

 

     Her respons appears cold to Yonghwa.He started to worry ever since they started dating publicly especially, he didn't asked FNC Entertainment's opinion about his scandals, his relationship and everything happened to him in almost 1 year. His brother, his family, his profession, the accident, his first love.

 

"Are you tired already?"..he asked as he slowly drives the car towards their date.

"Tired of what?.."

"Hiding, running.. we've been doing this for a quite while now.."

"Aniyo. The tiring part is no matter how hard we hide, they always caught us.."..she laughed a bit and Yong's face as he focus on driving

"I will never get tired Oppa, I guess I love you way too much to get tired.."she flashed him a smile

"That smile, this hand..you..I love you Seo Joo Hyun, with all my heart, with all that I am."..Yong slowly parked his car as they reached their destination

"I love you more Jung YongHwa.."

 

    He went closer and kissed her for the first time. She hesitated at first but then played along. The kiss that the two of the longed. The kiss that reminds her of everything, he is her everything.

    They continued to lock lips, cherishing every single second of it. Jung Yonghwa felt the most precious thing, her soft lips. She grab Yonghwa's hand and placed it on her chest..

 

"Every beat is you"..she said,breaking the kiss

"Inside me is you Seo Joo Hyun"..

     She leaned forward and locked her lips to his. Their lives has just begun.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jung YongHwa is back to his Game.

After almost a year of JYH's break from music,

he's back with bunch of beautiful songs for everybody to enjoy.

FNC Entertainment announced the comeback of CNBlue next month.

In line with Jung YongHwa's sudden comeback are songs for Cnblue's album;

Love Light

Love Girl

Imagine Love

Love Revolution

Every song has the word "love" in it. JYH is indeed inlove.

Everyone's anticipating for the CnBlue's comeback especially everybody's excited to hear another

beautiful song written by the Genius JYH with lots of love.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yeoboseyo?.."

"Seo Joo Hyun!!"

"Oppa, I miss you already. Aishh. It's been a week since we saw each other.."Aigoo

"When are you coming home?"..

"Right now."

"Chincha??!!"

"Look left."..

 

    She giggled as she saw him outside the bakeshop, leaning on his red sports car,dressed in a black suit, holding a bouquet of roses..

 

"You look weird."..she chuckled..

"waeyo?.

"you look like JYH." she teased.

She hung unto his neck and gave him a peck on the lips.." i miss you Oppa"

"yah!! since when did you get aggresive, huh?.."

"aishh. Aniyo!!.".. he leaned closer and kissed ahim again..

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"As usual, we're in the headlines again. Aishhh.. When will these scandal thing stop..".

"It will never stop Joohyunah.. As long as you're with me, they will always be there.."

 

*Ring Ring*

 

"Yeoboseyo?" YOng answered

"HYUNG!!"..

"who is this?"

"it's me Jungshin, duh.."

"Yah! What do you want?"

"Ss..Ssangjangnim wants to talk to you".Jungshin stuttered.."Be here ASAP." He then hung up

 

"Oppa, are you alright?, who was that.?."Seohyun asked worriedly..

"It was CnBlue's Jungshin..hmmm.. Do you trust me?."he asked randomly

"Deh.Why?"

"Because I can't do this anymore.."

Hyun's eyes widen.."are you tired of us?..she asked

"Aniyo"he chuckled.." I'm tired oh hiding when in fact they always find us.. It's useles..MY girlfriend is someone I worked hard to get so theres no reason for me to hide her. She worths more thatn any award I recieved.."

"B..b.but isn't it dangerous out there Oppa?.."

"It is, but as long as I'm here, you'll be fine. I'll protect you. After all, I am your knight and shining armor.."

    

     Hyun agreed so he drove her to a place she haven't been before; FNC Entertainment.

 

He took his sealbelt for her .."Are you ready JooHyunah?"..

"Deh." she said doing an aegyo..

------------

    CnBLue members happily greeted them..

"Annyeonghaseyo..Cnblue Imnida.."they bowed in 90 degrees

"Annyeonghaseyo, Seohyun Imnida.."she bowed in 90 degrees as well

"Hyun, your girlfriend is so prety.."..Jungshin said.

"aniyo." Seohyun chuckled..

"Back off! Seo JooHyun is pretty and she's mine.."

"Hyun, Chill..calm those nerves..."It's not like we'll going to steal her..She's our sister-in-law..

"Anneyonghaseyo..I am Nation's friend..Jungshin Chingoo.".he reached his for a handshake..

    Hyun was about to reach Jungshin's hand but Yonghwa grabbed her hand..

"No one touches my girlfriend.."..he looked at them and walked, grabbing Seohyun's hand

 

   CnBlue members just laughed.. They know their Hyung is possesive and easily gets jealous.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   They reached the President's office. Seohyun stopped when they were about to enter. She felt nervous, very nervous.But it's all or nothing..They stared at each other and both encouraged themselves.."fighting!" then entered the the Boss' office..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Jung Yonghwa are you sure about this??" the Boss asked..

Yong nodded..

"Do you know what are you risking here?"

"Deh Boss. But If you let me choose between being JYH, the man everybody fell inlove with and being Jung Yonghwa whose being loved dearly by one person whome he loves so much, I would choose to be Jung Yong Hwa, sir.."

"I understand.But as the President, it is my duty to protect your image."

"She's not gonna ruin my image with all due respect Sir. She's a highly-educated woman and highly-mannered. She's the main point of my songs, she's my inspiration.."

"Need I say more? It seems like my power has been overpowered by Jung YongHwa love for his girlfriend.." He smirked..

"Ssangjangnim..Please let us be. I will still make and produce songs for Cnblue and FNC artists, I will work very hard and I'll do everything you say.I will make it up to you for vanishing for almost a year without your knowledge..."Yonghwa pleaded.."

"Arraso. But don't you ever mess up Jung YongHwa. If you'll mess up again. You are responsible for FNC artist's failure.

He bowed plenty of times.."Thank you very much Boss. I will never fail. I won't let them fail..

"Excuse me Sangjangnim..With all due respect, but isnt it unfair? If any of your singers fail, you'll put the blame to Jung YongHwa? But if they will succeed, you get all the credit?"..Seohyun said as she slowly walked towards the two gentlemen

 

    Yonghwa's and The Boss' eyes widened..

 

"JooHyunah..It's oaky. No need to fuss about that.It's nop big deal for me.."..YOnghwa said as she tried to stop Seohyun from speaking her mind out

"No. It's not fine Oppa. We're not kids to be fooled."

"I don't find it that way Joohyunah.Because everytime I create songs, each of it are my masterpiece. I don't care if they get all the credit as long as they give justice to my song, it's fine with me.."

"QUITE!! "

"I beg your pardon Ms. Seo?.Yes. I get all the credits but not all. Do you think Jung YongHwa would be JYH, do you think people will call him Genius and praise him like a God of Composing songs if I don't acknowledge him?.."The boss laughed..MY company and I gets the credit on how we train and mold one person to become the person they should be. But when it comes to the song, it's JYH. Everbody knows its JYH..It's him that praise..

      Seohyun and yonghwa remained silent and embarrased. they refuse to look at the Boss' eyes.

"It's okay. Ms. Seo, you're forgiven..Jung YongHwa, you should take care of her. She's smart, pretty and she's perfect..You are lucky to have her."

"Deh. I'll surely will Ssangjangnim..Thank you ver much.."..he bowed again

"Ms. Seo, do you want a solo debut?I can make you an actress."he offered..

"thank you Ssangjangnim but To be with Jung YongHwa's side and support him in everything he'll do is where I belong. I've proven myself well enough. I don't have to impress the world anymore.."

"I'll take that as a No.." and they all laughed..

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

JYH Confirms Dating Rumor

 

The Genius Composer confirmed to be dating a girl named Seohyun for 6months. Seohyun is an ordinary

girl who owns a bakeshop at Sangdo-dong.

"She was my first love and she's the girl behind my songs"

Yonghwa said in an interview.

He also confirmed that she's the same girl he was with at Goguma Town where the rumor started.

"To my fans, I'll always be the same JYH you all knew. I will keep on makingg good songs

for you. I hope you'll be happy for me as much as I am right now.

Thank you for supporting me all these years. I had failed you once for disappearing without a trace,

Mianhe. That won't happened again. God bless everybody"

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

 

Hello everyone. How are you? How do you like the story so far? Please let me know through commenting. I really appreciate it. Thank you very much. Keep on reading :)