Chapter 11

Reset

--Seohyun's POV--

      Everything felt weird. My mind is telling me that I have met Yonghwa before..Aishh..What am I thinking?? It's impossible.. Aishh. Stupid brain.!!..Why do i feel like this??..Seo Joo Hyun, you are one crazy lady.. Ishould not feel that way towards your boyfriend's brother.. I only have one Oppa and it's Jonghyun..

 

*knock knock*.."Hyun?"..

   she opened the door and saw Yonghwa carrying a tray..

"it's breakfast in bed..It's the least I can do afer I involve you on a scandal..sorry about yesterday."he said..

"i told you it's fine.. you should not have bothered YOnghwasshi.."

"I insist, please..take it..I made it myself. Don't worry,their healthy.."Yonghwa said as he entered her room..

"gomawo.."

"no, I should be thatnking you Hyun.."he smiled.."eat your breakfast and get ready..Yoona called, there are plenty of customers..you should hurry..".. 

 

--in Jong-Seo Bakeshop--

"Boss! finally, you arrived..thank God..we ran out of Goguma loaf already.. "Yoona reported..

"Yong, help Yoona-unnie here, i'll be at the kitchen.."..Hyun instructed..

YOng nodded..

"Yoona-shi., you seem to be getting more beautiful everday.."Yong teased..

"aniyo..*she disagreed

"Inspired eh?.."

*ring ring*..

"I gotta take this.."yoona excused herself to the comfort room..

-----(pink-Yoona, Blue-Jonghyun

"Yeoboseyo??..

                                                                                         "Yeobo.. I mis you already.."

"Yeoboyah..It's just been 3 hours since I left and you missed me already??.."she chukled..

                                                                                           "who wouldn't miss my beautiful girlfriend with the most kissable lips?"

""kojimal"..

                                                                                            "Aniyo.."

"I should go back to work now., Jonghyunah,Saranghae.."

----

Yong's POV

   "Jonghyunah,Saranghae..",  "Jonghyunah,Saranghae.."..

   I was heading to the kitchen to check on Hyun when I overheard Yoona's conversation over the phone..  "Jonghyunah,Saranghae.."  lingered on my mind. It could be Jonghyun my brother or any other Jonghyun in the world.. I should confirm this first..I'd better call Hyung..

 

----Light blue-Yong, Blue, Jonghyun--

 

"yeoboseyo??..jonghyun asnwered..

                                                                                                     "where are you??"

"Japan Bro. Why? is everything okay?"

                                                                                                     "Deh.We're getting along.."

"ahh.that's good to hear.."

                                                                                                      "aren't you afraid?"

"afraid of what?"

                                                                                                      "that I might  steal Seohyun from you."

"Isn't that what you wanted?, Isnt that the reason you came back?"

                                                                                                      "you are really suspicious.! Lee JongHyun, you better be not lying to me or to Seohyun or I'll destroy you.!!!!!!!"

"yah.!! steal her all you want..I'm going back to work.!!"

 

------------------

 

Jonghyun's POV

    My brother is really smart. I should warn Yoona about this..I texted Yoona and she felt really scared.. I don't know why I'm so selfish like this.. But i'm not letting Yoona go. I'm risking too much with this affair..but what can I do? I love Yoona and that's all I know..

-----

"Unnie, kindly place the loaves on the shelves and put the price tags.."Seohyun instructed..

"deh.."..Yoona hurriedly carried the loaves and arranged them..

"and for Jung YongHwa, kindly wash the soiled utensils..please?.."

"Jashik!!..Fine..!!

--------------

   Time flew so fast and it's now time to close the store..

"Yoona-shi, are you going home?..we can take you there"..Yonghwa offered..

"Aniyo, it's okay..my b..b..oyfriend will be here any minute, you can go ahead.."..

"you're boyfriend is coming unnie?..Yey, we should wait and meet him..

"that's a good idea Joo Hyun..We should meet the guy who made Yoonashi inspired and beautiful.."Yonghwa agreed..

   30mins had passed but theres no sign of Yoona's boyfriend" coming..

"i think I should call him..

"Yeoboseyo?? Yeobo where are you?..ahh, is that so?..you could have texted me so I don't have to wait this long..I'll hang up now. Bye"..(she did not actually called Jonghyun)

"unnie? what did he say?"Seohyun asked..

"Sorry for keeping you wait Boss but he can't make it tonight.. my Aunt's sicks so he can't left the house.."she lied

"ahhh. is that so?..tsk tsk..we'll just meet him next time.."

"deh.. You two should go now Boss. Take care.".Yoona said as she hurriedly walked away..

---------------------------

"Lee Jonghyun!! do you still have plans on telling Seohyun about us?? It's been a month already..I'm tired of hiding.." Yoona said angrily..

"I still can't find the right timing Yeobo, you know theres never a right time to say goodbye especially to SEohyun who had done a lot for me. She's too precious to be broken into pieces.."Jonghyun said in a soft voice..

"So?? we'll just stay like this for the rest of our lives??? If that so, I quit. I cannot hide anymore. If you can't tell her now, we're over.." Yoona walked out..

---------------------------

"Hyun?..have you talked to Hyun? it's been a month, right?..Yonghwa asked

"I know I'm waiting for him to call me first. Maybe he's really busy. His job is really important to him.."

"Hyun, no matter how busy a person is, if he really wants to call you, there are millions of ways to do so, if not, there are billions of excuses to say"..

"It's okay, I can wait. Besides, this attitude of mine makes him love me more. Who doesn't want that?"

   Yonghwa was caught off-guard. She really loves my lying bastard brother. What did he do to deserve her?..*yonghwa thought*

"yong, I left something in the bakeshop.. I have to go and get it.."Seoyhun hurriedly ran outside..

"yah!! can't it wait??It's already late, I dont want you to go.."..YOnghwa said as he followed her..

"My butterfly necklace can't wait Yong..I left it on the working table.. I couldn't just sleep without it hanging safely on my neck.."

   Yong was caught off-guard, again.. He cant believe Hyun treasured her necklace so much. The necklace he gave to her..

"I'll be back as soon as possible. Bye.."..she then drove off..

----------------------

ring ring

   Seohyun looked at her phone and saw Jonghyun's name

"Oppa!! finally you called.."seohyun happily greeted.

"I'm sorry for making you cry Yoona"

"Oppa? is that you??"she looked at her phone again to make sure it's really Jonghyun whose calling..

   Her heart was beating really really fast. She can't abrely breath as she listen to the conversation..

"No..It's me who should apologize.."sobs"..Let's break up now.. I can't afford to hurt Seohyun, she's very nice to me.."

"shh.Please stop crying Yoona.. I'ts you that I love. I just can't afford to see Seohyun cry..She did a lot of things for me and breaking her heart is the last thing I'll do to her.."

"then please let me go..Jonghyun let me go.."

  As Seohyun heared his name..she cried..a lot.. Her heart and her mind is in pain..

"No. I won't let you go. I will tell her tomorrow, would that be okay?.Please stop crying..my heart hurts to see you cry.."

"Do you love me?.."

"Deh. Very much.."

"Kiss me.."

=============================================================================================

Author's note:

To those who are confused about how Seohyun found out about Jonghyun's affair with Yoona.

actually, she heard their conversation over the phone while she's heading to the Bakeshop because Jonghyun called her but it was actually Yoona who did it purposely..

..so there it is.. Sorry for the vague words.. I'm actually not good in english, so there. heheheh :))))

 

Thank you for your comments. It's really motivating me to update as fast as I can :) ehehhe. keep reading. Thank you :)))