Chapter 19

Reset

     "Good afternoon everyone. I am proud to introduce to you Mr. Jung YongHwa.. We may not see him often on TV byt he actually done acting workshops as part of his training years ago. He's the best I got from FNC. He's also known as the Genius, Charesmatic Composer. He's very good in singing and playing the guitar. He had recieved number of awards because he is simply good. I've read the sypnosis of the drama as well as the script and as I've known Jung YongHwa very well and I believe he perfectly fits the the male lead role. Looking forward on working with everybody. Thank you ver much."..FNC President happily introduced Yonghwa

 

     "Annyeonghaseyo..She is Park ShinHye. She's a an actress and has starred to few dramas before, a singer, a dancer and a promotional model. She had won the New Star Award, Popular Movie Actress, Female Popularity Award and Popular Drama Actress to name a few. She also had music video appearances and had done few films for the past years. I highly believe that she perfectly fits the female protagonist.

 

   Both companies and the director of the drama-series took the whole time of the day to talk and settle everything..

 

"But isn't Yonghwa in a relationship right now?". Shinhye's Manager asked..

"I heard about the article too and even FNC and Yonghwa confirmed it.." The director said..The male-lead being in a relationship right now won't give an impact on the on-screen pairing as well as the drama too. People would not give much interest on the drama's story-line and protagonists if so, this drama is a flop.."the director continued..

"If that's the case, then I voluntarily back-out to this series. I would willingly give this role to well-eaxperienced actors who deserves this role more than I do.."..Yonghwa interupted..

 

   The Boss hurriedly grabbed Yonghwa's arm.."Excuse us for a while gentlemen.."..He dragged yonghwa out of the office..

 

"What do you think you're doing Jung Yonghwa.! we're about to close a million-dollar deal."..He reprimanded..

"Boss, I'm really thankful that you gave me this offer but we both know acating isn't my thing."..he reasoned out..

"Is that really what's holding you? It's stupid Jung Yonghwa!! we will earn big for this one. Don't tell me you forgot about our agreement.?"

 

   Yonghwa was taken a back..

 

"You pushed FNC, my company, to the edge when you disappeared for a year without my permission. . CnBlue became nothing for a year, don't you know?. Suddenly, you came back out of nowhere with all these scandals with Seohyun which brought my Company again to life with all those news and reports. I didn't even bothered to find you because I know you'll make it up with me. This is the time Jung Yonghwa. This is just a small thing for you to do. Remember, you owe me everything.

"Boss, I will do everything to pay you back. But not this way. You didn't ask me if I want to do it, you just easily signed me in into something I don't want to do. I'll do everything boss, except this. I'll write more and more songs, I'll debut solo as you wish, I'll do everything.."

"Right!.That's the word, everyhitng. This is everything Yonghwa. Don't you dare provoke me.!"

"Boss, you know how protective I am to her and being paired with someone else especially Shinhye would break her heart. You know how that girl do her work. This drama wants me to dump the girl I love and do stupid scripted acts in the public for the series' sake. It's not right."

"Then maybe I wans't right too, when I accpeted Seohyun in my territory and even welcomed her in my building and let her live with you as you wanted it. She completely took over you. Haven't you notice you're not even functioning as you are suppose to be because you are busy protecting her here and there. Open your eyes Jung YongHwa. We will talk about this tomorrow with Seohyun. Right now, go back in there and sign the contract.".. The boss forcedly drag Yonghwa again back inside the room..

"We're in.!.."He announced happily.

"The deal's closed.." The Director offered his hand for a handshake..

"Deal!..".The boss reached his hand..

"Oh my gosh. This is so great. I can't wait to get my hands on Jung Yonghwa.."Shinhye said as he tried to flirt with him..

"This is one great night. Looking forward to see you on set. Thank you.."..The Boss bid his goodbye..

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOng's POV

 

    Yonghwa drove back to his dorm with full of worries on how he's gonna tell her about it. She's even excited for me and wanted me to do it but it turned out the other way around. This will just break her heart..I don't want to break her heart. I hurriedly drove back to my dorm and saw her sleeping at the couch. There's much worries in her face, I can see it. Jungshin told me she hadn't eaten dinner yet becuase she's waiting for me. Damn, I totally forgot that I promised her that we'll go out tonight. Minhyuk even invited her to eat with them at his Father's restaurant but she refused. It's now 11pm. Ottoke?..

    I went near her. I don't know what to do, I feel like the worst person right now. I wanna wake her up and cook something delicious for her to eat, but half me of don't want to. If I'll do, she would probably ask about the contract signing. How can I tell her? I'm afraid. I don't know how to. I stared at her beautiful face and calm myself. Somehow, she always has this power on getting rid of my worries and problems by just looking at her. The longer I stare the more I wanted to cry..

 

"Oppa?.."she slowly opened her eyes and saw Yonghwa silently sitting on the floor. As soon as he faced her, he started to cry..

"Oppa, what's wrong?.What happened back there?. What did the boss wanted you to do?..Wha---"..she was shut off when Yonghwa hugged her..

"Shhh..Sshhh. Joohyunah, you worry too much. I'm fine.."..he blurted out a sarcastic laugh

"Why are you crying?.."

"Because I missed you so much and I'm really sorry for forgetting about our date tonight.."..He rested his chin on her shoulder..

"Kojimal.!.."..she hit his back..

"Aniyo. I just want to be with you right now. The arms where I truly belong..."

"I'm not going anywhere Oppa. I'll be here, I'll support you all the way.."She said as she return Yonghwa's hug and spent the whole night in each other's arms..

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note:

 

hiii! :) Comments are well appreciated. Happy reading^^