Finale

Reset

CnBlue and JYH is back in Korea 

 

After 3 long years of not seeing them on stage they are back. It is rumored that Cnblue is making a comeback as independent Band together with new members. They are now said to be managed by Seohyun, JYH's long time girlfriend and Im Yoona. The two ladies are new in the industry so we are wishing much luck for our boys and especially JYH since he is already big in Korea and in the Entertainment industry.

Cnblue, JYH, Seohyun and Im Yoona are seen in Sando-dong where we used to see JYH and Seohyun lyesterday morning. Later in the afternoon, people have spotted the group entering MBC building. Everybody is now curious if whether Cnblue will be back on stage and who will the new members be.

Cnblue with its new members are set to appear on WinWin Talkshow for the first time that will be aired next week. This will be the first appearance of Cnblue and the said new members.

 


 

"Are you ready to be JYH again?.."Seohyun asked as she fixed her boyfriends tie..

"I guess I am, It's good to be back in Korea.."..he replied happily

"Then please do good, Arasso..?"..

"Of course, now that you and Yoona are managing the band, I would not just do good but I'll do great or even better for you.."

He gave a peck on her lips before leaving..

"Unnie, I'm nervous.."..Seohyun exclaimed..

"Aishh. What are you!! We should be confident, I know our boys will do good.."..Yoona assured..

 

"Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen and welcome to WinWin.. Tonight we have a very special guests. They are everbody's favorite boy band, the boys that everybody miss.. Ladies and Gentlemen, CNBLue.."..the crowd cheered for them and gave them a big applause..

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Jungshin and I'm Minhyuk and we're Cnblue.."..the two introduced..

"Welcome to the show Jungshin-shi and Mihyuk-shi. I believe you have surprise for us..?.."the host asked..

"Deh.. Ladies and Gentlemen, it's our pleasure to introduce to you Cnblue's newest members, Jung Yonghwa and Lee Jonghyun.."..Jungshin warmly said then the crowd went wild as they entered..

"Wow..! It really is JYH.. welcome to the show please have a sit..".The host said in amusement

"Before anything else, I would just like to say Thank you for coming back..~kekeke..I'm a fan..".the host said shyly

"Kamsahamnida..Please treat us well everyone, we have lots of songs for you..Please anticipate..".Yonghwa said.."So you guys already heard that we are the new members of Cnblue.. I, Jung Yonghwa will be Cnblue's new leader and singer and Lee JOnghyun, my brother will be the guitarist.."..he continued

"Wow!!.."evrybody was astonished.."we did not know you had a brother Yonghwassi.."..the host asked

"Dehh.. I was trying really hard to keep my life private as much as possible but when Seohyun and I started dating and was exposed, everything else followed.."..he left a small chuckle

"Speaking of Seohyun, I've heard she together with a girl named Im Yoona will be the group's managers, is that true.."..the host asked..

"Yes. Seohyun is a Business Management major in Marketing graduate while Im Yoona is the same but with the major of Finance.. So with these two ladies background, we are pretty confident that they will manage as well despite the fact that we are an independent band so having no Agency to sign us contracts, the two ladies are so far doing well.."..yonghwa happily exclaimed..

"Wow.. We always thought Seohyun will do great and would help you a lot in the business. How is she by the way? Everybody is curious on how's your relationship going.."

"Well, we are doing pretty good. She is still that same old Seohyun everybody knew and loved.."..he chuckled..

"And how about Im Yoona..?"

"She's my wife.."..Jonghyun said raising his hand

"Oh really?..Well that's heartbreaking..Just as your fangirls just started to build, they are now broken into pieces. I'm sorry girls.."..the host said jokingly and the boys laughed..

"So now that you are back in the industry, what are your plans?"..Taeyon, the host asked..

"Well, we have decided that Jung Yonghwa-hyung will be the group's leader.."..Jungshin stated

"Wow! Congratulations to that JYH.."..the host said happily

"Kamsahamnida..As planned, we will release a new album since I had few friends from the industry way back, I asked them a little help and they agreed..so, probably next month will be Cnblue's comeback.."..Yonghwa said..

"Okay, before we end, you boys have any last words?.".the host asked..

"Annyeonghasesyo.. CnBlue imnida..Please look forward for our comeback. Thank you.."..the boys said in unison..

 


Seohyun's house in Sando-dong became the group's home. The boys had their share in building their own music studio, office and even a conference room for thier business meetings. Seohyun and Yoona's Bakeshop was always been succesful, they couldn't spend much time on the bakeshop so they let Yoona's aunt manage it. They decided to focus on the boys' carreer and they did really well.

Their comeback was succesful, in one week they sold more than you expected, the boys became even more succesful than before. The boys became an endorser and promotional models on different products as a group and individual. 

Yoona and Jonghyun had married again but this time, a beach wedding. It's Yoona's dream to have a beach wedding and Jonghyun made it possible thanks to the group's help. Seohyun on the other hand became more and more jelous. Wishing she would have a wedding she dreamt too.


"Ladies and gentlemen, we have a very special guests for tonight. Do you have any clue who are they?.."..the host of  "The Show" (i just made up the title of the show :D ) asked..

"They are the beautiful girls behind CnBLue's success.. Don't still have an idea?.." the host teased..

"Okay..okay.. let us give a round of aplause to Ms. Seohyun and Mrs. Lee Yoona.."..the audience clapped their hands..

The girls entered and bowed and took their sits..

"Thank you very much for having us here.."Yoona said..

"You are very welcome Ms. Yoona or shall I call you Mrs. Lee? How are you feeling tonight?"

"honestly, I am very nervous because it's my first time to be interviewed, I'm kind of not used to these things especially under the spotlight.."..Yoona answered..

"is that so?..then how about Ms. Seohyun or shall I call you Mrs. Jung?.."

"Seohyun will do. Hehehh. I'm good. After all that happened in the past I'm glad to be back and start a new life.. I am happy to be here.."

"It's an honor to have two of the most talked about ladies in Korea.. So how does it feel to be in this kind of business Ms. Seo? Ms. Yoona?."she asked

"Well as for me, everythings new really but I'm glad to use the knowledge I had to be in this business. I know to be in this kind of business is very risky not mention very hard but to be working with the boys who are well experienced and with Seohyun who's really smart I guess my work became easy.."Yoona snwered honestly

"As for me I am still worried because with just my hand I can make the boys work so it's a burden in my part.*she chuckled*..If I put them in a wrong deal then were all done.. I really glad that I have Yoona and of course the boys. They helped me a lot especially Jung Yonghwa who is well experienced.."..Seohyun answered

"Speaking of Jung Yonghwa.. how is your relationship?"

"Were fine.. Though he's always busy and so am I, we still have time for each other since we worked together and live together with the group (Yoona and Cnblue).."

"ms. Seo, we especially me are really interested on your love story, I'm a fan and I really want to know your story.. Do you mind to share to us.? the host asked..

"Hmmm. Well, we are each other's first love. Something happened..hmmm. I got into an accident and forgot everything about him.."

"WHAT??."Everybody in the studio as well as the host were shocked.."

."I forgot about him. But it seems like fate played with us and let us meet again. Then I got into an accident again-

"WHAT??!?..again?? the host and the audience asked in unison

"Deh*she chuckled*.. Maybe I was really destined to get into an accident twice and survived twice which lead me to where I am now.."

"Wow, Ms.Seo.. you're love story is really unbelievable and inspiring.."said the host

"Kamsahamnida.."..Seohyun said happily

"How long have you been together?.."

"3 years.."

"Wow.. So when's the wedding?.."the host teased..

"Aniyo..so far, there's no plan for it yet. Jung Yonghwa is being JYH right now, very busy writing songs I mean we are all busy with Cnblue's promotion so wedding haven't crossed our minds yet.. Or maybe it will never.."..seohyun said as she bowed her head..

"Ehh.. Of course not..!!"someone from the last seat of the audienced protested..

 

   The attention's on him now.. The camera focused on the guy wo slowly stood up and revealed his face..

 

"Omo!! Omo!!.. It's JYH.. Everyone..let us all welcome Mr. Jung Yonghwa.."..the host excitedly said.

 

Everyone laughed.. "JYH is such a choding.. Hiding at the back, scaring and shocking everybody"..they continued to laugh

"Did I surprise anyone?..Yonghwa chuckled as he went near the stage..

"DEH!."the audience answered in unison..

"What an unexpected guest we have here ladies and gentlemen.. What brought you here Mr. Jung YongHwa?.."

"I'm here to disagree on Ms. Seo Joo Hyun hsa said a while ago.."

"Eh?Which part did I said wrong?."Seohyun asked as her nose starts to flare

"So this is Seo Joo Hyun everyone, our boss, my girlfriend whose nose is flaring right now because well, one: she's nervous and two: she's angry.."..Yonghwa said making the audience burst into laughter

"Yah!! Jung Yonghwa.."..Seohyun protested

"Wow.. I never thought JYH has such good humor not to mention his awesome choding side.."..the host said and the audience agreed

"I'm here to tell this one person what I have in mind right now.."

"Jung Yonghwa, we can talk about it later, right now we are on live broadcast and you're here talking about nonsense.."Seohyun said in her softest voice..

"Jung Yonghwa, we're actually on a live broadcast now, thought you should know."..the host exclaimed

"Live?? That's perfect.."..He said happily and everyone now are very confused

"Yah! Jung Yonghwa!! What are you trying to do??.."Seohyun asked and her nose continued to flare

"Do you want to know what I'm doing here?.."he asked facing the audience

"DEH!!.." the audience asnwered excitedly

 

He kneeled down in front of Seohyun.."OMG!!..Is he proposing??!"..the host said excitedly

 

"Seo Joo Hyun..*He held her hand*..will you make the happiest person in the world and be mine?

"Eh??".Seohyun, Yoona and the audience were confused..."but JYH, he's already yours remember?"..the host asked

"Will you.. you....will you marry me?"

 

    Everyone were shocked with his confession..Their jaws dropped when they saw Yonghwa opening a small box..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Seo Joo Hyun, in front of the whole nation, I , Jung YongHwa is asking you to marry me....Please.."..he asked in very mannered, very soft and ver sincerely.. Even the audience can feel his sincerity

 

 Seohyun was shocked..she don't want to cry but her tears just fall down and the next thing she heard are the audience saying..

"Marry him! Marry him! Marry him!"

"Seo Joo Hyun, will you marry me?.."

"Ladies and gentlemen, right now you are witnessing the famous JYH proposing to his long time girlfriend now manager, Seohyun.."the host announced..

*sobs*..I don't know what to say Oppa, I don't know how to react, everythings new for me.."Seohyun cried..

"SAY YES! SAY YES! SAY YES!!." the audience happily cheered

"I..I..*sobs*..YES!..".Seohyun finally answered

"OMG!!. She said yes guys!! JYH and Seohyun are now officially engaged.."..the host continued to narrate everything that's happening

 

   The browd went tild when YOnghwa swept Seohyun off the floor and lover's carry her and kissed her passionately..

"IHow did you buy this ring? I think it's very expensive."Seohyun asked breaking their kiss..

"I already saved for that 3 years ago. I always wanted to propose back then but anytime I tend to, something bad happened and hinders my proposal.. But now, nothing's gonna stop me.."..

"I am a princess after all.."..she said between her sobs

"No. You're a queen, my queen..I love you your Highness.."

"I love you more my knight and shining armor.."

 

And the crowd melts hearing their sincere words for each other..

Their lives has just begun..

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


Author's NOte:

Annyeonghaseyo! I finally finished my first fic. Kekekek.. Thank you for everyone who read the story.. SOrry for updating so late.. But I hope you like it.. Aishh..Sorry if it's kind of not the ending you expected but I tried my best, really I did :D

 

I hope you'll appreciate and look forward for my next fic. Kkekeke. I still havent decide If I'll make it a one shot just a short one or make it a story.. Hmmm. Hope to keep in touch with you guys.. Thank you very much and God bless our goguma hearts :) Saranghae♥

 

 

-CharmGee13 :)