The Face Off

Reset

Hello dear readers :)

I would just like to share to you my friend and I's cover of Banmal Song.

Despite my fever, this was still made possible thanks to my friend's Halo-halo :) Hahah

Anyways, I hope you guys would take time to listen. Thank you :)

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-pGOLQBC04&feature=youtu.be

 


 

Bo's Coffee Shop at 3.

 

"What's the Plan..?"Yonghwa worriedly asked

"Yeah!! What's the plan?!" Jonghyun and Seohyun asked in unison

"I always wanted to get my hands on that Shinhye girl.."

"So??.."Yonghwa, Seohyun and Jonghyun asked in unison..

"Why are you all looking at me? I'm not making the plan myself, duhh.. Let's think of it.."

"Aishhh. When Yoona makes a plan, we're doomed!.."..Jonghyun put his palm on his face

"yah! Jonghyun, which side are you in?!.."

"Aishh..theres no time for arguments..Let's think..Palli!.." Yonghwa said..

"How about breaking her heart? It will surely make things go back to where it was. You are fine till she came along..".Yoona suggested

"No, we can't.. I can't..".Yonghwa protested

"Why?".The three asked in unison

"I can't do it.. I can't break anyone's heart.." he said softly

"For Pete's Sake Lil Bro, it's shinhye's heart.!!."

"Yeah Yonghwa, either you break Shinhye's or Seohyun's.. it's your choice.." Yoona said..

 


 

Shinhye's POV

 

    I'm not sure either if my Yonghwa's with that ugly, boring, not popular ex of his. But what should I do? She's the only person Yonghwa would want to be with, I'm sure he's out to find her. According to my sources, she left her house in Sangdo-dong leaving nothing inside. They even gave me a picture of her with her luggages. I'm sure she's now outside the country. But what if, she brought Yonghwa with her?..Phew, this is really challenging. That girl is going down, and when I say down, that means under.

     I asked for her number through Jungshin, damn that guy is really annoying. If I didn't threatened that I'll kill Seohyunm their so called "sister-in-law"..he wouldn't give her number. I called her and jackpot, she really is with Yonghwa. Now I only got one job to do, destroy Seohyun and get my Yonghwa back, Oh?! that's two jobs right?..Whatever, that Seohyun girl is so last season anyways.

    My plan? It's pretty simple actually. I'd secretly call the police after I tell them that Seohyun had her hands on me and hit me hard on the face. That's physical injury right?After, I'll tell them the she kidnapped Yonghwa with her alliances Yoona and Jonghyun. Hahahahahahahahahaa. I'm so brilliant. I've already contacted few reporters to publish the scene that will happen later.

 


 

     Everything was set.. The hidden cameras, the reporters, papparazzis, the police and Shinhye.. All theres left is Seohyun and Yonghwa's presence.. Shinhye was confident enough sitting there waiting for Seohyun..

 

"Well well well.. What do we have here?. The unpopular ex girlfriend of my Yonghwa Oppa.."..Shinhye exclaimed

"Is that what you wanted to talk about?. I think I'm just wasting my time here.."

"Okay, let's get things straight shall we, Seohyunsshi?..hmmm, Jung Yonghwa is mine. Period."

"Are you really that confident to say that? I pity you.."..Seohyun released a chuckle

"Yah.! Where is he.!? Show him to me or I'll call the police.."..Shinhye warned..

"Hmmm. You'll tell the police what? That I stole Jung Yonghwa's heart and he stole mine, and we just committed the perfect crime? Or shall I'll tell them your biggest secret..?"..

"Biggest secret.? What the hell are you talking about boring girl?? Spill it out.!"

"Hmmm, shall I'll tell the world that hmmm that Divorce Issue of your Agency's President two years ago was actually-"

"Yah!!. What the hell are you talking about?!".She dragged Seohyun to a corner away from the Papparazzi and Reporters to hear

"You scared?"..Seohyun teased

"Why should I be? I have nothing to do with the divorce he had.." she crossed her arms to her chest

"Really?Then why are you dragging me away from the hidden cameras, police and reporters? Don't you think I wouldn't know you set up all this? I may be weak and boring but I'm certainly not stupid enough for you to fool.. Up until now, you still don't figure out why my boyfriend don't like you, oh wait, let me rephrase that, why my boyfriend hates you.? Because you are pathetic, loser and stupid not to mention you're a . The who hooked herself up with her Agency's President breaking a happy family into pieces.."

   Shinhye was about to get her hands on Seohyun but Yonghwa caught her arm..

"No one is allowed to touch my lady.."..he tightened his grip on Shinhye's arm

"Yonghwa Oppa, you're hurting me.."

"It's over now Shinhye, let go of me already.." he slowly let go of her arm

"No!! There's no way I'm giving you up!! I've come this far and I'll finish this."

 

  Yonghwa dragged both Shinhye and Seohyun to where they were sitted before, near the set-up Shinhye made.

 

"Yah! What are you planning to do?!" Shinhye protested

"Want to know why I hate you this much?. Well first, you hooked up with my Uncle and then hooked up with your agency's President, seriously? do you have a thing for old people? and second, I was never your almost lover just like you always say on your interviews..".YOnghwa said loud enough to be heared by everybody..

 

   Shinhye broke down and cried..

 

"Why is everybody hating me? Is wishing to be with the person you love too much to ask? I'm a lady and also wanted to be loved.."...she cried..

"making up stories and doing these things isn't the way to gain simpathy and be loved by people."

    

    Everyone focused on Shinhye now who is down on the floor crying. The set-up she made supposedly to tape Seohyun hitting her was now used againts her. The way she dragged Seohyun forcedly, the attempt she made to slap Seohyun and lastly the words of Seohyun and Yonghwa was all in taped.

 


 

JYH, finally found.
 
 
Along with the news of JYH found with bruises all over his body is 
the shocking news of Park Shinhye's past.
A video surfaced the internet showing Shinhye's total opposite side we usually see.
JYH's ex-girlfriend, Seohyun was also in the video as well as the bruised JYH and the crying Shinhye.
Everybody was shocked to hear JYH revealing Shinhye's shameful past.
Now everybody is looking forward for a statement coming from
Shinhye's Agency as well as Yonghwa's for clarifications.
 
What will happen to this two stars after this scandal?
 
 
 
 
 
 

Author's note:
 
 
I'm really sorry for a very shallow chapter :'(
my fever got worst T.T  I can't think straight huhuhuhu
I promise to update soon..
 
Keep those comments coming.. Thank you..
 
Ps. Don't forget to listen to my cover of Banmal Song :) Thank you..