Chapter 22

Reset

Seohyun's POV   

 

     My body froze seeing him lying there. He don't want to be taken to the hospital but be with me instead. We got bruises because of the incident. How can I leave such person as Jung Yonghwa? It hurts, it hurts a lot. What should I do? I won't let him ruin his career becuase of me.

     I cleaned his bruises with luke warm water and changed his clothes. His still unconsious. He must have been hurt really bad about the incident.

     I called Yoona and Jonghyun and they hurriedly went over to my house. I told them what happened earlier and they just shook their heads. They can't believe what Yonghwa did. They bought medicine and food for us.

     "Do what is right Seohyunah. Jung Yonghwa minus you isn't my little brother. You complete him. Please think over things and do what is right. Yoona and I will always be here for the both of you." was Jonghyun Oppa's last words before leaving

   The incident just kept on flashing on my mind every now and then. What could have happen if I wasn't there? I'll surely wont forgive myself if anything happens to him. 

    Now all I can do is wait for him to wake up.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Joohyunah.."..he said in a soft voice as he pats her head..

"Oppa..How are you? Are you alright? Does it hurt? Where..?"..she immediately stood up and panicked..

"Yes it hurts.. a lot.."

"Where Oppa?..Tell me.."

"Right here.."..he hit his chest.."Joohyunah, my heart hurts a lot. Please don't leave me.."..he softly cried and kept hitting his chest

"sshh..Sshhh. Stop now. I won't leave.."..she stopped him by hugging him tightly.."I wont leave you anymore Oppa, I will fight. I will fight for you.."

"Do you love me?.."he asked..

"Of course! Why would you ask such absurd question?."

"Why did you left?"

"You know why but I regret everything now. Mianhe.."..she cried softly

"Please do not do that again Joohyunah.. I would die for you,really.."

      

     They spent the night like it's their last.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MISSING: JYH

 

    FNC Entertainment reported this morning that JYH is nowhere to be found.

FNC President exclaimed that he talked with JYH yesterday regarding his absence.

He called JYH but failed to contact him.

The staff, producers, the managers, both companies especially Park Shinhye was worried of JYH.

They had officially announced that JYH is missing and will give a reward to those who will find him.

FNC Ent. negotiates with the Police to find JYH and secure his safety.

Whoever will see JYH and know JYH's whereabouts must contact this number:

09465935982.

People are now very alarmed  and worried on what's happening to JYH.

He just came back to the industry and then disappear again with no trace.

Everybody is hoping for a quick update with regards to JYH's whereabouts

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

*Seohyun's phone ringing..* (Pink-Seohyun,Green-Shinhye)

 

"Yeoboseyo?" Seoyhun answered..

"Yah!! Give me my Jung Yonghwa back or I'll hand you over the police for kidnapping him!.."

"Excuse me?? Who are you??."

"duh.! It's Park Shinhye, Yonghwa's soon to be girlfriend? Am I not famous enough for you not to know??

"Oh?! I'm sorry, but I don't know someone who's as as you are..Mianhe."

"Did you just called me ""?..she yelled..

"Uhmm.Yes, Is there a problem with that?.."

"You are so going to the jail you underated,not popular ex girlfriend of Yonghwa.."..she hung up..

 

"Jagiya, who was it?"..YOnghwa asked..

"It's Parkshinhye.."

"What?? How did she get your number??"..he panicked..

"I don't know Oppa.."..she worriedly answered

"What did she say?."

"She said, I should give you back to her or else she'll locked me up in jail for kidnapping.."

"What?? That girl has gone crazy..What should we do?"

 

"Annyeonghaseyo..What are you guys up to?.."Jonghyun asked as he arrived with Yoona from the grocery..

"Shinhye called, she's accusing Seohyun of kidnapping me.."Yonghwa answered..

"Oh my goshh..That girl is one hell of a headache.."Yoona said..

"What should we do Oppa, unnie.?.."I'm really worried..".Seohyun said as she sat down on the couch and sighed deeply

"we should make a plan and beat the hell out of that girl.."Yoona exclaimed angrily..

"Yeobo, chill down. You're scaring Seohyun.."..Jonghyun chuckled..

"I'm just trying to make her laugh.. She's been worried and crying for days now.."..

 

*ring..ring*

"It's her again.. Ottoke?!."Seohyun said..

"answer it and put it in loud-speaker mode."..Yoona instructed..

"Deh.."

 

"Yeoboseyo?."

"Yeoboseyo..(imitating Seohyun's cute voice)

"What do you want know Shinhye?"...

"I changed my brilliant mind. Instead of telling the police that you kidnapped my Jung Yonghwa, let's just see each other then..Let's make a deal.."

(Yonghwa shook his head, indicating not to agree with Shinhye. Seohyun hesitated but accepted her offer)

"Name it Shinhye."

"Bo's Coffee Shop at 3. Don't worry I won't bring the police but make sure to bring Jung Yonghwa.."

"Deal."

"k." she then hung up

 

"Joohyunah, I told you not to accept. That girl plays dirty, very dirty.".Yonghwa exlaimed

"It's all or nothing Oppa."

"but.."

"it's you on the line, remember? I'll be fine and I'm sure I'll win this..".Seohyun assured

"That's the spirit Seohyunshhii, now let's get our heads in the game..That's girl is going down.."Yoona said as she made a "fighting" sign to Seohyun, Yonghwa and Jonghyun..

"I'm in.."..Jonghyun said..

"Me too, fighting!."Seoyhun said happily

 

    All eyes are on Yonghwa now, he didn't agreed with Seohyun meeting up with Shinhye. He avoided their stares and looked down..

 

"Oppa, I can't do this if you're not with me.."Seoyhun smiled at him

"Yah little bro!. It's time for you to support Seohyun on her battle.Don't be such a baby.."Jonghyun teased..

 

   It took him a while to think and finally said yes..

 

"I'm in.!"

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note:

 

Hello guys. Sorry to inform you that the story won't be longer than expected becuase my classes will start on the 5th of Nov. 

As much as I want to make it longer for you, I can't :( huhuhu..

But I guess I'll make it more or less 25 chapters..

Anyways, how do you find this one? Keheheh.. I'm wide awake despite my fever

I was lying down but kept on thinking about our Yongseo so this is it..

The result of my fever. ~!hehehehe. Hope you'll like it..

 

And as always, Your COMMENTS inspires me.. Keeheheh.. :))))))